Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 78.

• even with 1h dagger (that is the top 1 dps melee at the moment) it's harder to make these dungeons with less than 1400 IP. If you want to do this with other weapon than dagger, starts in 8.3.

• I think deathgivers could have the invisibility time changed from 3 sec to 2 sec. This infinity invisibility only could be countered by 2 itens, stalker hood and guardian armor. Who will use guardian armor in 1v1? Stalker hood removes 1 invisibility. Deathgivers has on E every use (that resets with assassin spirit marks) and assassin jacket almost every build, so isn't enough.

• Quote from CassX: “Quote from Tabor: “Please consider all this feedback about the corrupted dungeons ” Over 100,000 people play this game according to the words SBI, how many reactions are there?What if maybe 99 900 are happy for the shards, switching gear, option for ratting..? If you really want something that has weight, do a survey, spam chat in game, guilds etc and get (I don't know) at least 30-40k people what are dissatisfied, then maybe some feedback will have an impact on what it will l…

• HYPE, HYPE, HYPE!

• gathering helps a lot in the beginning to know the game, the maps, the death situations, the mount mechanics and to get some money. Crafting it's a little hard, because you have to calculate a lot of things to really profit something (i have some big sheets with data). With time you will know more about the game and can craft safer, and also will get more specs in your build. I suggest to abandon crafting at the beginning, do some pve, test some builds, choose a build that you like to play and l…

• I do not see problem in a warrior using a robe. A lot of abilites fits well with the other parts of the set. i.e.: Guardian - very good build for tank. Soldier - very good build for fighters. --> between these builds, i will change only helmet, because the soldier helmet fit's best to tanks than fighters. Assassin - very complete for assassins, mainly daggers users. Mercenary - very good for bruisers like axes and swords. Hunter - fits well for attack speed fighters, but the shoes have CC increa…

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Queen Patch 15 Forced Dismount Changes - Players who are force-dismounted, either by mob or player attacks, will now be instantly cleansed and will be temporarily immune to crowd-control effects - This ensures that force-dismounted players can always still activate a skill after getting dismounted, and should prevent perma-stun by attackers ” Thank You, i'm tired to die next to a portal because of 10 fucking claws holding me.

• It is hard to work around the situation you put, he needs a friend to trade itens to get safe, you will have to restrict trade, but if the friend loot the body? you will block this also? I don't think it's a good way to follow. Only my suggestion (your first) i think will be enough, because the actual state is, when a blue party come to fight against the PK's, they just enter the yellow zone, with a outlaw restriction, they will have to run in the reds, and it will give a lot of fight oportuniti…

• this is the most cancer thing on the game. Every red~yellow portal has a group of 4~8 people with full cc builds that you just can't run. But some changes that you discribe doesn't make sense at all. My changes will be: outlaw can't change zone type. If he try to zone from red to yellow, he can't. And all the group get outlaw (i do not know if all the group gets or only the killer, i am full solo player).

• Zone Changes

DaarioNaharis - - Feedback & Suggestions

I like the idea of removing full loot from red zones, but i would change to 50% in red and 20% in yellows. Also tier 8 has to be only in black zones. But liked the idea in general.

• where is the dagger? show us all spells!

• I do crafting and, in about 20 minutes per day on this task, i made 1~1.5m. I play for more than a year. and have 113m total fame (60m from crafting). I do not have time to play every day, so i try to enter even 20 minutes just to do my crafting, to waste all the money on pvp at the weekends XD

• Quote from MekaDeth: “You really only need a cheap hunter hood and a guardian helmet in your inventory and now you basically counter 90℅ builds. It's really not that hard. What you're asking for will result in a very few handfull of builds being dominant in solo 1v1 dungeons, with nothing to really keep them in check. ” and a mage robe LUL. I approve the idea to lock your equipments inside Hellgates and Corrupted Dungeons.

• Deathgivers was always god tier weapon for 1v1, but needs skills. Now with chainslash buffed it's also very OP on 5v5 and 2v2. But the real problem its the E, it's hard to count something that gives you invisibility after a high damage. Even with stalker hood it's hard, because E it's a DASH, so you can use stalker hood and the DG could be far from range. I really don't know how to counter play a good deathgivers. These days i was using DG on arenas with a higher win rate.

• Quote from TeenageDDirtbag: “IMO purge has to be the most anti fun feature i've seen in combat. There are also many other equipment like the druid robe that suffers from purges and it doesn't make sense to me. It always boils down to "Oh i have this item equipped therefore i win". It just seems as lazy balancing to me. ” mage robe purge it's very lazy balancing, because it's a buff. The albion balancing could go for more skillshots and projectiles (like fiend cowl purge) to be more skilled and m…

• Mounted Combat

DaarioNaharis - - Feedback & Suggestions

one of the latests dev talks the devs said that we will see more unique skills for each mount, including the basic mounts like horse, armored horse, ox, swiftclaw, etc. So i'm waiting to see if they will bring something interesting to armored horses. Historically, mounted soldiers was ever a better option then normal walking soldiers, i like to see something more "real" in Albion.

• one handed dagger are very strong right now, but it's also very counterable. I think they need to balance for improve this diference. if you can hit the enemy, you destroy in 2~3 seconds. but if you can't, you lose so much health that it's impossible to come back to the fight. Maybe if they reduce half of the damage and REMOVE the max health reduce could be better for both.

• healing it's hard, but it's also very rewarding when you learn. A good healer makes more difference in a party than any other role. but nature need some buff.

• Quote from Nytro: “Quote from DaarioNaharis: “i'm a main axe and i can say, axes do not need utility. Axes are a weapon line focused on damage, and that is it. The problem is, axes are actually weak, and not doing the main function that is the damage. So i think the unique buff that axes need its DAMAGE. Battlerush -> increase to 6s duration and from 25% damage to 30%. Reduce movespeed from 50% to 45% (to not become so op at running). Battleaxe E -> Increase 30% damage. Both Q -> increase 15% da…

• i'm a main axe and i can say, axes do not need utility. Axes are a weapon line focused on damage, and that is it. The problem is, axes are actually weak, and not doing the main function that is the damage. So i think the unique buff that axes need its DAMAGE. Battlerush -> increase to 6s duration and from 25% damage to 30%. Reduce movespeed from 50% to 45% (to not become so op at running). Battleaxe E -> Increase 30% damage. Both Q -> increase 15% damage. that is it!