Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from GeneralHiro: “the rest in town seem to be either influenced by him or under pressure from him. ” More than likely a cartel .. they have existed before so its not a new or unique situation. They have also been broken before, by the players, and am sure will be again. Putting limitations on who can own plots is easily worked around through multiple accounts. ” But at least they have to jump through the hoops of multiple accounts. It add a small amount of complexity …

• So can we talk about the fact that half the shops in every town are all owned by one guy. And the rest in town seem to be either influenced by him or under pressure from him. Coronavirus hit and every shop went to like 50% tax rate when they had been sitting 9-12% for months before that. I think a simple Ownership limit of: - 1 Building Per Type of Large Building per Town - 4 Buildings Per Type of small building per Town So you can have 1 of every large crafter and 4 of every small resource stat…

• Quote from Xezqez: “Quote from Vindrax: “Predictions of what is going to happen post this change (will come back to see how accurate these are): - Mega purge of guild rosters for non-top end guilds of their alts, casual and newer members into "Academy" guilds. Entrance standards for guilds will be raised and more players placed into academy based guilds hoping for their chance to join a main guild. - Stricter enforcement of play times and regular purges of inactive members going forward by guild…

• Quote from FriendlyFire: “Quote from FrozenIce: “How are you going to do this in the middle of a season ” Lol they are supposed to wait to fix the game 2+ months because you wanted to hand-hold your way to a season win via a mega-alliance?Quote from TheBacon: “I absolute hate this on that reason, we take new players in our guild also dedicated crafters / gatherers ” Oh no, depriving new players the opportunity to gather and craft for you.. the tragedy. ” i wish i could find someone to craft and …

• So I've got like 300 hours in the game. I built my island, have labourers, grow cabbage, started my own guild, built a guild hall stocked it with labourers, have guild crafting facilities and a ton of homes on my island. I have t8 mining and 100/100/100/32 plate boot crafting specs and various other plate crating specs... I make maybe like 100k a day unless I'm luxury item flipping then I make far more. (I keep ALOT of my mats[like over 40k iron ore in bank rn...], usually only selling finished …

• iOS Beta Still a Thing?

GeneralHiro - - iOS Test Forum

Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from GeneralHiro: “I bet so many accounts in the beta program are unused ” Apple purge inactive accounts on a regular basis - it's up to Apple, not SBI to do this. When spaces are freed up, SBI invite new applicants. ” Actually SBI has access to a TestFlight admin console. Where they can see every accounts status and activity including but not limited to: Sign up date, Install Date (if at all),and last login. And it is up to them to "Cull the heard" in what ever fashion…

• The Albion Mobile Client has been in TestFlight for absolutely FOREVER!!! But from what I can see from people using the mobile client on youtube. It's pretty much a finished product... Why the gigantic hesitation in releasing it? Tile the App "ALBION ONLINE: Public Beta" Then no one expects a finished product, you can expand your testing user base proably from 10K to 100K and get ALOT more bug reports and Test on ALOT more hardware. PLUS it gives your users access to the dang thing which is real…

I've submitted the beta form 3 times now Since before the Queen update No response from SBI

Like I've got 2 Supported iDevices, a Founders Account and Premium Status Active... What more do you want from your beta testers!!! Gah I bet so many accounts in the beta program are unused Edit: SP

• Quote from Vadisint: “Quote from GeneralHiro: “Providing compensation in the form of i game currency or items is litrerally free for them and is a super easy way to curb ALOT of the communities negativity. it’s the least they could do. ” I think providing compensation in that way just encourages these sorts of demands and shouldn't be done. It's free for them, but also eats up a lot of support time and just generates additional items/silver that didn't exist before. Hard pass for me, sorry. ” No…

• Quote from Skolven: “Major fuck up... Not only we didn't got to play the event, we where stuck not able to do ANYTHING. I was litterally stuck on my island a bit before the start of the event and couldn't leave for about 2 hours. The single instanced server was the worst decision ever made by devs. Way to screw 95% of people. I know we're gonna get a few days premium as a sad excuse of an apology, but no massive multiplayer events ever, EVER goes as planned by the devs, they never learn from the…

Wondering if the iOS Beta signup is still a thing. I've hit the form a couple time over the last couple weeks and still have not response I've got 2 brand new iOS Devices that are BEGGING to play Albion!

• Quote from Vadisint: “I'm sorry Demonicus, but regardless of the state of the event I don't think anybody should be receiving any sort of special compensation. ” Providing compensation in the form of i game currency or items is litrerally free for them and is a super easy way to curb ALOT of the communities negativity. it’s the least they could do.

• The Battle of Caerleon

GeneralHiro - - News & Announcements

Worse than a bad experience was not being able to participate at all. you hyped this big time and Albion is the only game I’ve really spent money on or invested a lot of time into. The hype around this was HUGE to me and I’m sure a lot of other players as well. being 100% locked out of the event felt terrible to those of us who looked forward to this since the announcement. Now with no talk of player compensation or reparations makes it feel like SBI simply doesn’t care about the player base. Ha…

• And will SBI provide some form of compensation to those in your community who: - Died needlessly while being locked in Red/Black Zones due to to population limit lock. - Were stuck in the Bank, Auction House and Champion Hall for over two hours waiting for the event to finish up. - Never had the slightest chance to get the loot from, see new things in or experience first hand the content of an event that we all in one way or another pay for.

• Hey salty people.

GeneralHiro - - Forum Banter

Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “The joke is on you. Think about that for a while and your mind will spin. ” The Joke IS You.

• Event Death Compensation!!!!!!

GeneralHiro - - Rants

Quote from Akhenaden: “I agree with the sadness of people like me who failed to enter caerleon...but, nothing justifies you missing a set standing in the caerleon portal, that was more naive of you, it was just going naked, or going through the sewers, or just trying the trip planner, if not, wait for an upcoming event, it is a lot of drama bearded men ... Although people stayed outside and that disappointed many, I believe that for an event Ragnarok was something that went well, I had never see…

• The Battle of Caerleon

GeneralHiro - - News & Announcements

Quote from Dahlin: “Thanks for super end game content for veterans! unknown.png Let the NEW ERA BEGIN! ” More like thanks for screwing 95% of the server so a few players could have a good time.

• SBI is a joke

GeneralHiro - - Rants

Quote from MrNiceGuy: “Quote from GeneralHiro: “My question is: Will they provide compensation to the people who died because they were unable to enter the city and stupid pvpers used aoes to kill swaths of players? ” Why did you even go there with gear when the post state you get free gear or why nut buy t4 flat gear and just have fun? I had fun it was a nice event ” It was nice for those that got in. You typically need some gear to get across a red zone safely. figured I’d be able to actually …

• How about providing compensation for people who died outside of Caerleon due to being region locked!!! How about hyping this for like a month then only letting 1000 players ACTUALLY PARTICIPATE! this is the only game I spend real money on and those days are over. This event SHATTERED my faith in SBI to be able to provide ANY level of quality in their events. Canceled my premium sub, fk this sht I’m out.