Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

• Building bug in hideouts!

GlassCannon - - Bugs

^

• These islands have become more of a Starbucks of Albion. Having a full size guild chest in every single Royal is SO helpful, thank you project royals. And for some quick crafting having every shop type at low taxes in every city day in and day out without changing every auction cycle is nice. I’m lovin’ it. I have added each 00RoyalCity00 island to my favorites list.

• Are you going to put one in Caerleon too?

• Wow! Bump! Bump! Bump! Thanks guys.

• I have a remedy for you SBI

GlassCannon - - iOS Test Forum

You finally revealed that, while your original post indicates it isn’t possible to do this, your final argument is that you *think* it would take too much of the developers (code writers) time. I can agree that this is a valid opinion that I don’t share. Aim for the sky that you might just clear the tree line is my life’s philosophy. And my “obviously” statement was followed by an actual suggestion, not the end of a sentence. Thanks!

• I fully endorse the post by BigBoyz to come up with a workaround where iOS clients can still gain access to farming islands while waiting on the latest client to be approved by SBI. But, in case people don’t know. A simple user workaround is to install TeamViewer on your desktop and tablet/phone. Then you can access Albion from your iOS device through a remote connection to your PC.

I’m a scientist by profession and when someone says, “it should be obvious” it usually means they don’t actually know the answer. I’ve been with this game since the beginning. Many hotfixes are not about security flaws. Obviously, if there is a major security flaw then don’t allow anything but the current version. What should be obvious is that for many if not most of the updates that We have had, this sort of workaround would be acceptable. I can come up with many examples of simple games that …

I have lots of experience writing many different codes. Educate us Pax, why is this impossible? Hint: you’re wrong. There may be some major updates for which it would not be possible. But for hotfix issues. It would generally be easy.

You are wrong pax. Guessing you don’t have experience writing code. They could easily write code to allow login from one previous client number and only allow travel to islands for farming. It would just require a little bit of thought to protect against code incompatibility errors such as gear that has been dramatically changed. Just insert a Boolean flag in the code for UpdatedClient. If false, instead of disallowing a logon, simply have code that restricts travel to places of no significance …

Bump

• It’s a bit of an odd question. Do you mean mastery vs. spec? The main tree is usually called mastery, say to be able to use t8. The outer ring is called spec. I recommend using LP always for spec, and also for mastery up until t6 is open (lvl 30). Beyond that is a waste imo since you’ll eventually get there but what truly separates highly skilled players from the rest is always spec and practice. First 100 spec. Then, eventually, 400 spec.

• Quote from Holoin: “Quote from DuendeBrek: “Quote from GlassCannon: “Quote from bmizzle: “good now if we can just fix the client we'll be all set. fps dropping from 130 to 20? like wtf? ” Good it’s not just my PC. I’ve got an nvidia 1080ti graphics card and last night my PC fps dropped to a stutter in game (never seen that before). I was dropping settings left and right to mid level instead of ultra and it barely helped. ” Albion Online is made in Unity Engine, which is well known for being supe…

• Quote from bmizzle: “good now if we can just fix the client we'll be all set. fps dropping from 130 to 20? like wtf? ” Good it’s not just my PC. I’ve got an nvidia 1080ti graphics card and last night my PC fps dropped to a stutter in game (never seen that before). I was dropping settings left and right to mid level instead of ultra and it barely helped.

• Quote from GlassCannon: “Woot! Please don’t hotfix the name tag issue. I don’t want iOS to be down for a week. ” Who called it! Who called it! Thanks a lot jerks for not just waiting for a regular patch. No, we need hotfix our hot mess so that iOS is down for two week again.

• Sabotage, do you really think apple doesn’t need to approve updates to apps in their App Store?

• Woot! Please don’t hotfix the name tag issue. I don’t want iOS to be down for a week.

• Each of the royal cities was given a crafting bonus to spur movement in the non-Caerleon royal cities. But now that each royal city has its unique portal to the outlands... Caerleon is no longer special in that regard. Therefore, it makes sense that Caerleon would also get a unique crafting bonus. Since all the mats refiners are taken, how about potions or food? This makes more sense than removing the other crafting bonuses, since transport improves game content and player altercations.

• There is another Loot Distribution during PvP thread very similar to this one. I agree there is a big problem, but after contemplating certain scenarios (i.e. your buddy picks up the loot someone got off of you - so a PvE style random distribution is a bit messy), I think the best solution I have read is to make a BETTER LOOT LOG. One that you can come back to later. First of all, the silver pick ups need to go, they flood the combat tab. Second, it should be something you can go back to and sif…