Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

• Got it working. Oddly it will only let me connect if I use my VPN

• The new patch pushed live is not communicating with server. It may trying to log into test server. Please resolve.

• As a longtime iOS user I feel it necessary to reiterate the desire and even more-so the NEED for custom UI sizing. On devices such as the iPhone X where no matter what we have the swipe up gesture activated at a system level it can accidentally be used at the wrong time. So being able to size the icons (possibly allowing dynamic sizing) and the ability to custom place them on your screen. This should be pretty simple to implement. Secondly it would be extra nice to allow the use of 3D Touch or l…

• Not sure what the issue is here but on my decently setup desktop pc the game seems to stutter and lag. I’m running 16gb of Ram, Nvidia 970 gtx 4gb, windows 10 pro. Game setting are set on normal. Now here is the odd part, when I play on iOS on my iPhone X I get zero lag and gameplay is smooth. Ideas?

• iOS client has been updated.

Lokheed - - iOS Test Forum

Well that didn’t last very long Client is out of date not more than a few days in. How long will the wait be again.

• Updated client server

Getting up there on days without a working client. Might be pushing a new record.

• Client faulty?

Agreed. My primary platform is iOS and it just feels like we are second class citizen in Albion Online. We pay premium as well and never get to fully utilize it. Yes I realize it’s still “beta”, but considering we are testing as well there should be some sort of compensation in long periods of iOS downtime.

• Client faulty?

Bump Same!

• Just wanted to inform the Devs that the new client loads but crashes immediately in any zone but especially when the zone population is large. The personal island is playable but after zoning out from there the client crashes indefinitely. Will need to load from a PC to move zones.

• Yup. I got the update as well. Unfortunately same old issues. Game crashes on every zone load. Can’t keep the game going for more than 20 seconds before a crash. This should be blatantly obvious during testing by both SBI and Apple. Curious which devices are being tested on and which one are considered stable.

• Thanks again Elsa for the update. Again having issues with the client crashing very frequently. The last client seemed to remedy this issue by a fair amount but I am back at not really be able to log in using iOS due to the constant crashes.

• Thank you for the update Elsa!

• Oberon iOS client crashes

Update: Oberon Patch #1 version 1.379.139129 (submitted to Apple March 26 - live on TestFlight March 28th). Issue: iOS game client still frequently crashing whether it be in town, open world, or dungeons.

• What would be nice is some sort of communication from Sandbox Interactive whether It be acknowledgement, an update, or what they are doing in the meantime on the iOS front. Radio silence on issues such as this, which affect as many as 10,000 possible accounts is not good for player morale or a vote of confidence in the company’s ability to manage the platform properly. Yes Apple has it’s regulations, but they also have decent communication with the end user when issues arise. I expect no differe…

• Also keep in mind Apple just released A new iOS version today, so internal testing at Apple is likely swamped. Still this is a long downtime, though not the longest we’ve gone without an iOS game client. It it’s getting there.

• iOS update?

It’s goong to be a while. Hotfixes ans client patch after major release means Apple needs to validate and typically these can take a while. SBi usually has approval in place for major patches but these smaller unforeseen fixes and patches sneak in every now and then. Could be a day or 2 before we get an updated client. Plus the just released client has crashing issues so they need to work on that too.

• Oberon iOS client crashes

Message to the DEVS. Game is crashing more than usual with the new Oberon update and client. More crashes while zoning and during combat. Device being used is iPhone 6s (latest iOS) Performance wise, client and game is performing as expected. Smooth.

• crash between locations

I’ve also noticed that if you leave Albion’s client app open in the background it drains the phone battery far more than any other app that has been “suspended” and in background. Figured that might be info the devs would like to know. Perhaps the crashes are related to the anti-cheat they’ve implemented on the servers. Apparently if on pc and not launched via launcher the game will boot the user off. Since this is in iOS we have only one launcher, however the code server side is another beast a…

• crash between locations

I can also attest to the performance being back to previous instalments of lag free fun. But sadly the client is crashing far too often. For me it’s not just zoning but also within zones. Crashes about every couple of minutes.

• Why have the 2gb devices such as mine previously performed without the recent issues? They were optimized very well. What has changed since the last 2 patches that would make them susceptible to the frame rate and stutter?