Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• Mailbox Display Bug

Ferndor - - Bugs

Multiple mail entries are painted over each other at index 10. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…4f1df6dd642e869ce5f1889d3

• There are hideouts placed directly next to hellgates. The wiki page wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Hideouts clearly states that hideouts can't be closer than 40m to the hellgate spawn position. But as you can see in the screenshot it is possible to violate these constraints. The guild that has this hideout also camps and controls the hellgate all day denying others entry.

• Yeah, that's what the book chest suggestion also atempts to fix.

• Also, other games like eve online that are comparable to have batch jobs, which is kind of similar. And it does not kill the economy.

• Except there is a time cost. 1 book per 22h. So the throughput does not change at all.

• So for example there are 33 fletcher on the island. I put a stack of 10x33 fletcher journals (full) in the central chest. Then the laborers can work for the next ten days on their own.

• On a T6 island there can be 11 houses with a total of 33 laborers, and 5 farming plots (of different kind). All interactions such as feeding books to laborers or putting seeds on farming plots are repetitive. The player does not learn anything, there is no risk, no interaction with other players, it's just doing the same task over and over again - on a daily basis. Personally i do enjoy the islands scenery but performing these task over and over is mind-boggeling dull. Secondly, these tasks are …

• There are tools for changing the color mappings of an application. For example you can install "nvidia freestyle filters". The tool has specific controls for altering the colors to mitigate color blindness issues.

• Lagging on travel planner destination

Ferndor - - Bugs

I am experiencing the same issue. After selecting the travel planner it takes 5+ seconds until destinations, cities, last home and islands are available in the combobox and map. This issue is very annoying since I have to travel to many destinations daily.

• The envy is real in this thread.

• The loot in solo randomized dungeons is as bad as ever. I've run a sequence of 6 T8 Dungeons recently with exactly 1 item drop in total. Everything else are mostly T4-T6 runes, souls etc. Also had a golden chest in a T8 solo dungeon recently, which contained no items either and was worth maybe 100k in total. The overall experience is similar. If gathering weren't that monotonic I'd do that instead. But solo dungeons is a waste of time compared to gathering high level resources in my opinion.

• Unable to save chest permissions

Ferndor - - Bugs

The problem is gone somehow, not sure why.

• Unable to save chest permissions

Ferndor - - Bugs

Since today it is not possible to modify chest permissions. Steps to reproduce: (1) Put chest in Guild hall/house. (2) Add user by Guild and select a specific Member role. (Selection get's added to the permissions) (3) Press "Save" button. The popup to select the member role appears again, but the setting is not saved.

• High Contrast Cursors

Ferndor - - Feedback & Suggestions

Playing a healer (or other roles) efficiently can sometimes be difficult because the visual effects may hide important details of the scene. Frequently I have a hard time to locate the mouse cursor if too many colourful spells are active. To mitigate this issue, following ideas come to mind: - provide builtin cursors with higher contrast - alternatively support custom icon packs for mouse cursors - use a visual effect to improve contrast: darken the scene below the cursor using a circular gradie…

• I've written mails using the in-game communication system many times. And many times I have lost the message content without warning, because I had to open the friend list and lookup a name while writing. Please hire a usability expert. At least contract one for a while until the worst user interface problems are fixed. - Implement copy and paste for the chat window. - Implement copy and paste for the mail window. - Implement dialog warning that a mail is getting lost when opening a different wi…

• Same here. Game connects, loads the map, then black screen. Rinse and repeat.

• Same here. [1] The launcher displays "ERROR Failed to contact the origin. [...]". It says the "Server is online". [2] Connecting goes no forever.