Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

• Give all armored horses a lance with knockdown/knockback abilities and some minor damage, and you'll see more folks riding them. Until they get some type of buff, they are useless.

• Arena Rewards

Ragu - - Feedback & Suggestions

There was already another thread similar to this one: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ostID=1033538#post1033538 Would be nice to have some Battleground arenas with 10,20,40 players.

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Ragu: “SBI SHOULD: Change the Royal Faction cities to one guild/alliance owner only, per city. Then give season points for having ownership and all outposts in their biome flagged to their city's faction. Then add season points for capturing outposts in the name of that city. Allow the city owners put up silver as a reward, to encourage other players to flag up and help capture the outposts. When they lose half of the outposts in their biome, those city owners w…

• Noise Polution

/Bump This needs to be addressed by the devs asap. Too much garbage noise in the game. Only the player clicking the bags/tomes should hear that racket. No need to assault the rest of us with that noise.

• Mounted Combat

Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Ragu: “Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Ragu: “A lot of folks I've spoken too, would like to get a Lance going for the armored horses. It could do a small percentage of damage, but also knockdown/knock-back. The higher the tier Lance/Horse, the more damage and knock time. Also, anytime you have 20 or more transport Ox moving together, they should go into a stampede mode. They could have a knock ability as well, but no damage. ” This suggestion is a gankers dream.OXes w…

• Mounted Combat

Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Ragu: “A lot of folks I've spoken too, would like to get a Lance going for the armored horses. It could do a small percentage of damage, but also knockdown/knock-back. The higher the tier Lance/Horse, the more damage and knock time. Also, anytime you have 20 or more transport Ox moving together, they should go into a stampede mode. They could have a knock ability as well, but no damage. ” This suggestion is a gankers dream. OXes who can't zone to other map, because …

• Mounted Combat

Quote from Borbarad: “Fun idea, but it´s not gonna happen. Probably too hard to code, and people would abuse it. I can see blob of gankers dismounting people with lances Similarly with oxen - a stampede of zvz oxen haha ” Quote from Apotosariel: “@Borbarad Stampede deals no damage. And it takes 20 players to create one. It can't be used to win teamfights in ZvZ. Only to move from one place to another as a group. Long ranged abilities are still gonna affect the oxes so a command mammoth f.e. can …

• Mounted Combat

A lot of folks I've spoken too, would like to get a Lance going for the armored horses. It could do a small percentage of damage, but also knockdown/knock-back. The higher the tier Lance/Horse, the more damage and knock time. Also, anytime you have 20 or more transport Ox moving together, they should go into a stampede mode. They could have a knock ability as well, but no damage.

• Quote from Szlip: “Yeah this would brake up the control of the cities and encourage more PVP content in the royals that is objective based. I'm all for that! ” SBI should also make it so no money is earned from that city while half or more of the outposts, in that city's biome, are flagged to an opposing faction.

• Quote from Korn: “Hey there and thanks for the input. We are currently considering the following: - Making AOE escalation weaker - Looking into the stacking up of bonus damage effects as these play a critical role in "one shot" builds. We don't mind strong engages as they are an important part of ZvZ balances, in particular when fighting outnumbered. However, in our view, they should usually not be one shots. - The disarray curve will be made flatter in the next patch. The goal here is to balanc…

• Would be nice to Faction Flag up and gain some faction points fighting other cities. How about also making Arenas 10 v 10 & 20 v 20.

• Agreed. SBI needs to get a better balance for the debuff. There should also be a speed debuff added as well.

• Quote from Doctor_erlik: “Parlando degli outpost(s) della zona reale, credo che possa essere molto interessante la possibilità di creare nuovi tipi di outpost a seconda della zona in cui questi si trovano. Quelli delle zone blu potrebbero rimanere come sono, quelli in zona gialla potrebbero vedere l'aggiunta di un paio di balestrieri o arcieri, zona rossa T6 - T7 balestrieri e arcieri + e dei guardiani come quelli delle porte delle città, T8 delle catapulte come quelle delle porte della città. S…

• Quote from SavageFarmer: “Might also consider giving a buff to players who are faction flagged in any zone with an outpost(s) captured under the same faction. ” A few folks have mentioned that to me. That's something SBI should have implemented already. Hope they read this post at some point.

• @SevitomTheOgre What is your take on the debuff for larger Guilds/Alliances? Do you feel it's working? Can it be improved?

• Quote from MEATCUP: “@Ragu Faction is picking up because of the loot durability changes. If actual outpost content is increasing as well I would support some sort of mechanic changes, but I would be hesitant to make them season point based. ” Season points would motivate more guilds to want the cities and the capturing of the outposts. This drives a lot of the mega guilds and would have an immediate impact on Royal faction warfare. The more city owners want to take the outposts, the more silver …

• Quote from MEATCUP: “Quote from Ragu: “Not sure about this statement: "By those standards someone “Lymhurst Loyal” can’t attack Fort Sterling?" What leads you to believe that? Players still have to be faction flagged in order to attack another faction. ” We're talking about two different situations here. You stated that a single entity owning multiple cities (paraphrased) "Isn't loyal to a city". Yet, with this idea; I'm allowed to own one city, and I need at least 4x unique 20 man teams to cont…

• Quote from MEATCUP: “Quote from Ragu: “Quote from Altiahad: “I don't see reason to restrict cities, noone is being stopped from forming 20 man squads and getting cities for themselves... This game supposed to be hardcore PvP game after all, i don't see reason to deny high end PvP content for the sake of turning game into casual farming simulator, and idea of restricting something doesn't go well with sandbox ideal of the game, players should be free to do whatever they want! ” Then there is no p…

• Quote from Altiahad: “I don't see reason to restrict cities, noone is being stopped from forming 20 man squads and getting cities for themselves... This game supposed to be hardcore PvP game after all, i don't see reason to deny high end PvP content for the sake of turning game into casual farming simulator, and idea of restricting something doesn't go well with sandbox ideal of the game, players should be free to do whatever they want! ” Then there is no purpose to having any factions at all. I…