Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

• men the people is so stupid and dont know the diference between a phone in a phablet :v the people with a redmi 8 NOTE a phablet with android 9 sometimes 8 665 procesor run the game :v but with a pocophone f1 android 10 845 procesor cant run the pixi game cause i really dont know why maybe is to much tecnology i think for an old version code game is so funny see this guys with a 1500 dollars computer complaining about lag and some guys with a foking 250 dollars realme 6 run the game in ultra wit…

• [20. May 2020] Queen Hotfix 12.1

mineless - - Patch Notes

wtf this is so funny :v hahah...its a lot of reason for what albion is not in playstore but i tell you something obviuos THE GAME NO RUN IN ALL THE DEVICES ONLY RUN IN A FEW DEVICES and you still ask why albion online is not in a playstore :v wtfoking nob come on :v

• wtf 148 pages of complains in a few days that is crazy hahaha but that is what you got when you do the things bad you know dear dev guys

• told ya hahhaha and i dont even try to download it again

• guys please download the apk from today this new apk no fix anything but download it anyway and prepare cause tomorrow is another update cheers

• i got the solution juat dire everybody who working there cuase is more than obvious that no do it the things right and hire new people easy join another mobile develoment company you can be sure that you devs guys go to see more money is your game works for everybody no for a few guys cause ypu can see in the groups ome guys who say the game work for me but in the same line you see ten guys saying what happe the game crash all the time ory game no work so what the point of all this is money what…

• when i start to play this game was about take terrytories citys honor pride... now is about join a giant guild/alliance amd gank or be solo and be ganked

• men wtf you are even more stupid than before...ye of course the game go to be paid like before :v

• android version unplayable blackscreen since 2 weeks ago premiun to the trash can

• the only class that can kill a healer is a t8 400/400 class...sftu noob the healer is so op and no make sense and lets talking real this only go to be a gankers loot sht cuase players with t5 ot t6 set thatp wanna start to got pvp action go to get in and gankers t8 400/400 go to get in so in the end go to be the same thing...another way for be ganked another ghing how can be posible that i nature healer can kill you with the first skill supose is a healer not a dps :v tell in what game you see a…

• Dev Talk: What's Next?

mineless - - News & Announcements

i want the mobile version right now madafakers

• men wtf that is a good idea lets this dev guys make a guild only devs with his current acount lets see howuch this guys noe about the game and lets see is this guys enjoy the game after be ganked or disconect o get stuck in blackscreen cause somebody who seel something and no use it...thats no make sense

• [11. March 2020] Queen Patch 7

mineless - - Patch Notes

its kinda crazy when i start to play 5 months ago i join face groups discord server and so rarelly you see people selling silver outside the game now is everybody who sell it outside the game :v...how can be posible appear some guy with 800m everybody buy the silver cause is more cheap than the game even this guys run out of the silver and 3 days later appear with 500m more wtf how many peole was ganked this is no only for the game this is a foking bunises for this guys...its no for you devs guy…

mineless - - Patch Notes

that the reality the people no go to buy gild all the time for buy equipment the people do it before for buy something good no cause lose everything and the veterans no expend any dollar in this so whats the point of all this?

mineless - - Patch Notes

the sad thing is before the game is no like that but since this dev guys change the bz and take off the portal from caerleon everything go to the trash can now the way for the new player to grow up is buy the famous premiun and is no like before that you but it and you can got it again with the silver of the game now is so trash the loot and so fock off with the gankers that you need to buy it every month...you can buy gild for use is the islan or something that you really want cause you need to…

mineless - - Patch Notes

show what you got for dg t5 and t6 show us what is the lot

• its ok guys lets this dev guys continue doing things with out of sense lets this dev guys doing things that no help anything the new player and the small guilds of course the megas guilds and alliance go to expend a lot of money in the game i hope you dev guys become so rich and so happy with all the money from this veteran players cheers

• hello guys the update no fix anything still black screen all the time thank you devs you guys are awesome

• men i got the same problem like for 5 months ago i waiting for the oficial version...looks like with the problems that appear since the queen sht we never go to got somebdoy for fix this problem...is kinda funny cause when we download the game we choose android but this people supose the android comunity use tablet :v what a joke...the android people dont even use tablet for play pubg mobile come on....im stupid i buy the premiun again and is the third time that i exoend my money and i cant use …

• men i dont think this idea work just think in this look one menber of a big guild create a new guild join alliance of the main and put a hideout in the small guilds territory you see is not a good idea cheers