Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• In the wake of the first weekly Grand Tournament, I thought it apt to start an article on the events, both to discuss the events and document the winners, but also to show the plans heading forward to next week. The day was sunny and gorgeous. I had already worked from 7:30 am and was keen to get home and start gathering people for the tournament, since I had a limited window between finishing work and the supposed start time. I had been sick the last three days and so I was rightfully worried n…

• PVP EVENTS

hoxenos - - General Questions & Discussions

Well I'm assuming I can stream AND record at the same time?

• PVP EVENTS

@Substanz_D Here is the video for the whole tournament! Since I work for 9 hours today, highlights will only be made tonight so you may have to sift around a bit. For instance, nothing happens until 38 minutes into the stream so you can go ahead and skip to that haha @Kutweer Thanks, I will certainly look into it

• PVP EVENTS

@Kreedee Well the problem is that I didn't record it, I only streamed it... But it is my goal to figure out the whole recording thing, seeing as I have to make a certain SHAME video anyway. So it may be a little late, but there will be youtube videos eventually, don't worry. For now I'll make some highlights on twitch though.

• PVP EVENTS

Thanks everyone who came out! Shout out especially to the Randoms! And good job to Envy with the win, hopefully you'll get more competition next week! Tomorrow I'll start working on organizing the events for next week! Check out my post here on Sunday for details!!

• PVP EVENTS

Tournament starting TODAY at 2100 UTC!!! Sign up! Be there!!!

• PVP EVENTS

I HAVE A GREAT IDEA! we will hold the tournament in a TERRITORY that has only one access point we can guard!!!

• PVP EVENTS

Yeah I was thinking maybe doing it somewhere "secret" but word will get out regardless. May as well do it somewhere everyone knows. If you have a better idea for location please let me know though. I think it would be good to do it in a place with a open space not on a travel path, don't want to disrupt travelers...

• PVP EVENTS

UPDATE FOR SATURDAY! So far we have two confirmed teams for the 5v5 bo3 whistling ravine tournament! Shout out to Banana Republic and Academy for signing up!!! Figured I would put a bit more information out as many people have said they are interested and still trying to get teams together FAQ: Are there going to be prizes? Well, not right now. Wipe is in a couple weeks. The point of this tournament was more FOR THE GLORY! And to have fun I will be streaming the event and making videos, so you w…

• I wouldn't hold off until wipe because the game looks simple on the outside and is actually quite complicated. I recommend joining an active guild and doing some stuff. Maybe zerging up or something, at least to get a feel for the fighting. You'll be at a disadvantage if you wait until wipe imo. Wipe is rumoured for Aug 1 but is not confirmed, don't hold your breath basically

• I'll be organizing and scheduling PvP events that I'll post about in the PvP event board... Other than that I would join an active guild that roams and whatnot

• Quote from Kutweer: “Quote from Witless: “Been trying out Melee mostly, with the leather and plate armor options. unfortunately I, too, didn't want to burn out and only got to tier 4 and 5. But i think I got the general feel and principles, of what works well. Beta2 will see me play with cloth and ranged weapons. Hopefully i can reach 6.x before worrying about burn out. ” I can understand your point indeed! I am not even close to burn out I still see new things everyday! I am playing from the be…

• PVP EVENTS

5v5 tournament for Saturday getting a bit of traction, so I wanted to add some more information to the plan! I would prefer to get the names of people in the groups interested and a team name (that can obviously be your guild if you want it to be) Second, some people have said they are available as singles or subs, so anyone who has an inactive guild and can only bring three people to the table, for example, you can totally submit that as well and we will juggle some pugs for you! Just message m…

• PVP EVENTS

No one from envy has signed up, so I guess you won't wipe the lot I know you guys are good but even you can't win if you're not playing =D

• If you want you can add me "Hoxenos" in game. I like showing newbies the ropes but you'll find the game pretty inactive from now until wipe sadly

• Hello! I'm Fighterpilot!

hoxenos - - Introduce yourself!

Should also tell people your timezone instead of just "night." Also you'll find most of the people in this game are 18+, at least in my experience

• A God never dies

hoxenos - - Forum Banter

Quote from Junbug: “Go ask jesus for english lessons. ” I'll admit, that made me LOL. What language did jesus even speak anyway...

• PVP EVENTS

hahaha thanks I honestly don't mind the responsibility! This will be fun. I'll use this week's event as practise and make better events leading up to wipe. I'd really like to organize a huge battle royale right before wipe. If the devs don't I guess. I think duel tournaments could be a thing as well. t4, t7, and uncapped. Also I think a red zone 5v5 tournament could be fun (aka uncapped) but the problem is people might want to save their best and not be bothered having to craft for right before …

• PVP EVENTS

I've decided to just go ahead and start planning a 5v5 yellow zone tournament. I was thinking Bo3 matches. For now I'd like to plan this for Saturday... Anyone who wants to sign up, please either post here with the 5 names that are coming, or pm me here or in game. I don't need your builds, just who's going to be in it. Also, you don't need to be in the same guild or anything. If you want you can make a powerhouse team from a bunch of guilds I'll need someone more familiar with the community to …

• toooooooo laaaaaaaate