Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

• Quote from MHAMMED-REDA: “i played the game in 2016-2017 when gold price was 800-1200 and it changed in the open world to 3500-3600 now so i have An excellent idea for treating the problem of {High price premium} Let's look at the problem up close Who is affected by the high price: is it new player's and the solo player's ! and why ? yes because they can't make 8M or more in blue or yellow zone to buy premium why because the region's revenues are low in B and Y so why again is there any more Rea…

• Bump. We are still recruiting active members. We are a part of the SMOKE alliance.

• Just wanted to greet you beautiful people of Albion. We hope to see and most likely you fine folks of albion. You will be seeing a lot more of us. Side note, if you can pull numbers and want to ZvZ practice against us, please shoot me a message in game (I never check forums) Nothing but love hombrosios. I hope you all are enjoying this amazing game.

• Indeed, we will happily teach new players builds and help them get famed up to T8. We are a very friendly (lots of joking) bunch. Some players are casual, other players are hardcore and seem to play 25 hours a day. All we ask is for you to be laid back and open to advice on improving your gameplay. Gatherers, crafters, pve and pvp players are all welcome. It doesn't matter if it is your first day in albion or you've been here since release, as long as you are chill, active and have discord WE WA…

• Mounts are not f2p

Sacrifice - - Forum Banter

If you have the silver for it, a mammoth carries the most in the game. I know alot of new players want to gather, refine, craft and fame/pvp. But if you go do a few good PVE runs it will fund you much better than gathering, refining and crafting. I'd suggest waiting until the servers are less busy and pick up those trade skills then. (Perhaps a month from now)

• Mounts are not f2p

You can grind the silver for a t3 horse in 2 minutes. A t5 armored horse in 10 minutes tops. You don't need to craft them to use them. I do 0 crafting and gathering and get great silver (probably 1-2 mil a day) off of PVE and PVP. Message me (in game) if you need some tips.

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Sas3bg: “THey are hard enought just are too often and ppl get bored from them even when rewardss are super nice. If those kinda of events are less often people will like those rewards even more ” hard enough? under 10 minutes of killing t4 mobs 12 times a month, they are hard if you dont play the game at all ” Or 1 asto archer boss

• Quote from Xialin: “ok thank you very much guys i just finished all masterys im wearing now i invest my LP just in the spec of the weapon should i use the fame credits there too ? or use the fame credits to get my armor specs higher, weapon spec is the highest at 93 armors is around 40 ” I'd just fame farm (using LP) the rest of the weapon. Maybe use respec credits to get the armors to 80 then fame them out. Reason being, that 20% you lose adds up. I've probably lost 10 mil+ fame respeccing.

• Quote from Pomelo: “Hey guys, It's been a long time since I've played Albion and I've been kind of wanting to get in to it properly. The issue i find is that i'm a little unsure where to start and what i should be looking to do to progress in to a guild. Any help/advice is appreciated. Thanks:) ” Find a good group of 3-5 players and fame your main build to 80+ spec. Items good for most any builds: Soldier boots, scholar helm I use these when melee dps, healing, tanking and range dps. If you are …

• I'd like it leaving a path. Would look cooler, maybe even buff the slow a little?

• Find the weapon/armor combo you liked and fame farm to 100 spec. Then slay everyone you see. Any ideas what you are interested in?

• ALBION ONLINE PVP GUIDE

Quote from PVPisthEting: “It's a guide for the developers. Seem as I can't post in the suggestions section. I'm a experienced runescape player and came and had a look at albion online when I noticed you can loot other players stuff. Not sure if the PVP is balanced or anything but for sure the thing that most looked fun was killing the Skillers/gatherers in the "Red zone, black zone" Aka "WILDERNESS" Would of joined by now however I noticed them zones were all multi way combat. Not sure if they a…

• I 100% hate this idea. When I want pvp, I go to the zones around caer and check for hostile #'s. Also check numbers when I do relic lockers and other open world content. Even if those people are at/in territory, it provides content for myself and anyone else with a pvp playstyle. Also enables a little less strategy for flagging. If there are 2 groups fighting around territory, my group true flags offscreen and wipes both groups. If those numbers only showed true flagged players, those 2 groups w…

• Quote from letwolf: “Quote from Sacrifice: “I use greathammer often for the double dash. I love it, great for ganking and open world fights. I swear if they "buff" the hammer line and get rid of my mobility I will be one salty poop nugget. ” I just tried it and both of ghammer dash seems "slow"(in compare with dagger dash or double bladed E skil) does the ghammer suffer much of that? ” It is more clunky than the bloodletter for sure. The bloodletter seems more like a dash, where the G hammer I f…

• Quote from marg93: “Quote from Sacrifice: “I never have tried HCE. I pve in open world only, where I know there will be alot of pvp. I am sorry you don't know where to go to fame and fight at the same time. ” I said "boring and monotous" not hard. In fact, is so easy... if for you pve is "great" cool bro, good for you How long have you been playing? I have played enough to know that pve openworld is a big garbage; monotonous, easy and boring. If you think otherwise it's because you're probably r…

• I never have tried HCE. I pve in open world only, where I know there will be alot of pvp. I am sorry you don't know where to go to fame and fight at the same time.

• Quote from Appolos: “Quote from Sacrifice: “Quote from Appolos: “Quote from Qolkkalom: “Quote from Appolos: “I get 2 shotted and pee'd on quite often in t8 set as a cloth user, this is new to me. Am I actually super powerful? :O ” Never heard about You... are You sure? With power come fame ” pretty darn sure homie. Its very easy to get t8 into something. This game is nothing of a grind compared to other MMOs I've played to get into endgame stuff. Once you can stack combat fame with a full set of…

• Fame is so very easy to get. Why does everyone want a bonus all the time?

• Quote from Appolos: “Quote from Qolkkalom: “Quote from Appolos: “I get 2 shotted and pee'd on quite often in t8 set as a cloth user, this is new to me. Am I actually super powerful? :O ” Never heard about You... are You sure? With power come fame ” pretty darn sure homie. Its very easy to get t8 into something. This game is nothing of a grind compared to other MMOs I've played to get into endgame stuff. Once you can stack combat fame with a full set of t8 on, you just passively build up everythi…

• Hit me up in game and we can set up some open world fights. There is alot of content out there.