Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• Also, erstmal wurde ein Thread gelöscht in dem du geantwortet hast, weil der Threadersteller die Löschung veranlasst hatte, was völlig in Ordnung ist (warum er das tat kann man sich bei deiner Darstellung eventuell denken). Zu den einzelnen Posts die gelöscht wurden kann ich nichts sagen, da ich zu denen keine weiteren Infos habe. Generell aber sollte dir klar sein, was Zensur eigentlich ist: Wenn du die Regierung deines Landes öffentlich kritisierst und die Polizei dich kurz daraufhin mitnimmt …

• Quote from Clouuudyy: “unknown.png Same for me im experiencing lag issues on albion this past few weeks. As you can see i tried to ping google.com (left) and albion.com (right) at the same time this cleary shows that albion's server is really have an issue. ” Uhm, could you go to "albion.com" quickly and let me know what you see?

• Failed to write file Albion-Online.exe

LootGoblin - - Bugs

Quote from JubaLouco: “Man, I totally agree with you. I have an issue on my laptop since QUEEN update. Do you think they fixed it? of course, not. The support of this game is very poor. Got an email on 16/04/2020 saying "we will analyze your files and get back to you" Today is 22/04/2020 i didn't get any information about my issue. Everyday i am sending them an email asking if there is any new about my issue and no reply. Now i have an issue in another device, they won't care if i have issue. ” …

• EU Servers yet?

LootGoblin - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Seairex: “even when their most players are in EU ” Didn't know about that. Do you have the data somewhere?

• tell me why?

LootGoblin - - Rants

AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT A HEARTACHE

• Why are the 120 people not trying it out for themselves if they like it? Watch some guides, ask around on the discord or help chat ingame to figure out the different mechanics and what's there to do in regarding PvP and whatever they like.

• Quote from Jacuzzi: “They did unlock it but doing the crystal removed it somehow? I'm not sure what happened. They were wearing the gear before it started. ” Quote from Heyayajajaja: “We could use all that gear without having spec before we joined crystal gvg when we got ported our gear that we had no spec got removed, but that does not matter because we fulfilled the requirements of this event and that's what matters. ” From the unlock stone: "Unlock all crafting specs (also lets you use all ge…

• me vs player2211. who better?

LootGoblin - - Forum Banter

No offense, but to be comparable to Player112, you lack their arrogance and ego.^^ There are certain similarities, but you're much nicer than them. Just losing two Command Mammoths won't do it. You'd also have to adamantly claim that it wasn't your fault, but the gankers exploiting something and that there is a button to drag the command mammoth on your keyboard.

• Bank deleted?

LootGoblin - - Bugs

Quote from WoodcutTrees: “i'm fairly new to the game guys, how am i supposed to know each town's bank chest is their own. ” forum.albiononline.com/index.p…3cab8bce08901ca1c3ee90c5c Better read carefully what any popup warns you of. Especially when you go into PVP zones, or when someone sends you a duel invite.

• So when we invade the Avalonian settlements, do we kill them all? Not just the Avalonmen, but the Avalonwomen and Avalonchildren, too?

• albion online pkers toxic af

Quote from Thisaoplayer: “Quote from LootGoblin: “Quote from Midgard: “We need a standings table showing the top 10 ” We could do it like the Oscars and nominate people for different areas of stupidity (delusional, somewhat aware of own stupidity, total hubris,...) and then have a jury vote for their favorite. ” Will there be enough cups to give to the champions of that championship? There would be alot of participants squaring off for 2nd and 3rd place. :thinking: ” There will be enough cups as…

• Quote from Gank: “Quote from LordRezo: “[Roleplaying jabbering...] All you need to do is defeat me (which you don’t do. I’m the strongest duelist of Albion.) [...] ” Why do you always deny my duels ? ” Can't defeat him if he doesn't accept duels. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• albion online pkers toxic af

Quote from Midgard: “We need a standings table showing the top 10 ” We could do it like the Oscars and nominate people for different areas of stupidity (delusional, somewhat aware of own stupidity, total hubris,...) and then have a jury vote for their favorite.

• Quote from Azu_Raged: “yeahhh.... they said each month would be a unique mount but ... they must've hit a road block ” And they said that where? That would be 12 new mounts every year, which need several days work of multiple people to bring into the game and then would just collect dust in our chests because since they're unique, you wouldn't use them in the open world.

• Additionally, this is where you went past the boss room.^^

• Quote from Player112: “Quote from LootGoblin: “Both recruiter's and normal chests have a weight limit of roughly 24k kg (which can only be seen when actually placing them down and opening them). The difference is that you can put the recruiter's chests everywhere (and they're much rarer and more expensive), and the normal chests only inside of buildings. ” The capacity of the normal chests can be seen from the chest stats. So the recruiter's chest can be placed anywhere on an island outside of h…

• Both recruiter's and normal T5 chests have a weight limit of roughly 24k kg (which can only be seen when actually placing them down and opening them -> it actually displays the weight capacity for the normal chests as pointed out by 112). The difference is that you can put the recruiter's chests everywhere (and they're much rarer and more expensive), and the normal chests only inside of buildings.

• What's up with this gank 8

Hm, I've tested a bit, too. It always took ~5 seconds after flagging/unflagging until the hostile counter adjusted, same as with Specter Shoes and Assassin Jacket.

• What's up with this gank 8

You basically just said it yourself: Quote from Player112: “They were able to remove themselves from the hostile count on the minimap when they went invisible. ” That's all there is to it. You can use gear like Assassin Jacket, Specter Boots to become temporarily invisible and thus disappear from the hostile counter for that duration. Edit: If I can identify it correctly, MMY is wearing the Assassin Jacket.

• Uh, what do I do with all that positive reputation?