Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

• Albion is a dead game actually, because is mediocre in all. Yes is full loot pvp game, but to have a balanced pvp you have to do timegated/party-addicted contents that are mostly complicate to organize for a solo player. Considering that actually 80%-85% popolation of mmo wants solo pvp fast content, this game has no future to grow. It will decrease population slowly but constantly.

• most populated mmo are the only ones that have solo content. Players want be sure that they will not be bored playing alone and then they start to search for a group. Albion is very boring as solo players mmo, it means that 80% of new people disinstall the game after 3/4 days.

• As the title, to be a real good game, Albion needs : -1v1 HG -3v3 HG -5v5 ranked arena -3v3 ranked arena -2v2 ranked arena Lot's of player are bored of lack of solo content. SBI do somenthing to make great Albion.

• Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “Quote from Chiattone: “Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “brah if your losing to a team of spear rats I’m a 5v, no offense but you suck. You should have a healer, a cc, and three hard dps. If you don’t learn 2 hellgate, I honestly laughed. Spears really aren’t that strong without specs xd, or just don’t kill the bosses before killing them Also dude above me, your edgy, shut up. Everyone has a right to advocate their opinion on improvements, even if it’s trash, and he’s right, ‍♀️ …

• Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “brah if your losing to a team of spear rats I’m a 5v, no offense but you suck. You should have a healer, a cc, and three hard dps. If you don’t learn 2 hellgate, I honestly laughed. Spears really aren’t that strong without specs xd, or just don’t kill the bosses before killing them Also dude above me, your edgy, shut up. Everyone has a right to advocate their opinion on improvements, even if it’s trash, and he’s right, ‍♀️ ” you have a perfect core player career in front…

• Quote from Kelsen: “Quote from Chiattone: “some "core players" that still defend them because it's a sanbox, but they don't know that a sandbox shouldn't have instanced content... ” Said who? I'm not even making a judgement here but everyone has a different definition of a sandbox game. Who defined sandbox with the prerequisite of no instances. Most seem to agree on what a themepark mmo is but they definition of sandbox varies greatly. ” sorry, but you are not in the list of core players of Albi…

• it's the same problem for hg 2v2 ... rats... but there are some "core players" that still defend them because it's a sanbox, but they don't know that a sandbox shouldn't have instanced content... so they are a contradiction made per person. Anyway lot of peolple stopped to do hgs for this reason, because the mechanics is clearly broken. Hg is made for fight, nothing else.

• Quote from ProtonAlpha: “ Quote from Hollywoodi: “If u find what u looking for, let me know, it is what I look for, too, but with full loot, and this request is not "profane" but I think totally legit ” It's the reason I still writing on this forum, Albion IHMO should be the perfect game for all the players with an instanced pvp as GW2. I hope, one day, the developers will do it, would be amazing. ” Ahahahah would be a dream!!! I played this game since first alpha test, when also t3 wolves kille…

• i think that for casual pvp he want to say that isn't sure where and when do it. Albion system is the opposite of casual

• Quote from ProtonAlpha: “Sorry for my post of comments, I didn't want to create controversI, just wanted to give an opinion of how a new person might view the game. Meantime other people of my comunity tried Albion and the impression is the same, pvp is extremely casual and dependent from a group, no fast contents for whom does not have time to spend or want to solo, arenas are nice but there is no classification system and rewards. I repeat, this is only our opinion, i don't want criticize Albi…

• yes is full of solo and small pvp content!!!! Very full !!! Let's go to see how many people is complaining about it... there is no worse blind than those who don't want to see... yeah is going all fine, players are always less, but core Players want it, their exclusive little game

• unfortunatly the fault is not ours or of the new Players that see the game for first time and are scared of albion. The fault lies with SBI that listen core sandbox players and it is not open to improvements. Instanced solo pvp contents= tons of more Players and a more attractive game on market.

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from Chiattone: “He was asking for an Arena/Battleground ranked and rewarded, the answer like:" if you go in open world you can find a lot of pvp" is not what they are looking for. It's situational and not fast. Also Crystal, are not ranked (you don't have a personal classification points with a graded list), you must find a team (without an automatic matchmaking) and it is scheduled, so you can't do it when you want. It is useless to try to convince people of what albion…

• What I don't understand is why people are so scared about instanced pvp free for solo players. Open world is a totally different, so, if someone prefer it why should stay all the time in arena? The most problem is the opposite now, if someone prefer instanced pvp he can't do it when he wants. People is forced to go in open world and search for pvp, this is frustrating because: point 1 you have loose a lot of time (and it is precious for who hasn't it), point 2 the pvp is often unequal in terms o…

• Quote from Hoppla: “Hmm, flag system is only for faction pvp or useless yellow/red zone pvp. But with less then an evening play time and game knowledge black (no flag pvp) zone runs are propably not really advisable either. Well, there enough solo content in AO even after 5years of playing, but AO is still a guild/alliance oriented game and not solo game. GW2 was fun too, but i didnt enjoy pvp part of GW2, it seems shallow compared to AO, besides a good group is also needed to be successfull Bat…

• He was asking for an Arena/Battleground ranked and rewarded, the answer like:" if you go in open world you can find a lot of pvp" is not what they are looking for. It's situational and not fast. Also Crystal, are not ranked (you don't have a personal classification points with a graded list), you must find a team (without an automatic matchmaking) and it is scheduled, so you can't do it when you want. It is useless to try to convince people of what albion isn't. The lack of casual/solo content i…

• Quote from ProtonAlpha: “ My final conclusion, I can confirm my sensations, this is a niche game, all pvp is too much situational and dictated by the fate, which in the long run can lead to boredom. Pvp contents must be revised, specially 2v2 hell gates and arena system. The first (hg for 2 persons) should be exclusively for who wants to fight 2v2, the second (arena) needs more rewarding system. I suggest to developers to see GW2 system, where playing in arena you can find crafting material, aes…

• Quote from ProtonAlpha: “We saw also some video of solo players, but is all random situations and most of the time outnumbered. It's not like: "today i want log in and i want to be sure to do 2 hours of instanced pvp 5v5, 2v2 or 3v3 or 1v1, where there is a purpose in what i do, i don't must think to find the right zone, i don't must run for minutes and minutes around maps and waste my time" As I wrote before: Quote from ProtonAlpha: “We looked a lot of videos, I try to propose it and convince t…

• Quote from ProtonAlpha: “Quote from Neef: “Funny thing is I thought you had 120 players, Wouldn't finding 5 people for crystals or HG's 2v2 or 5v5 be easy if you bring 120 players, Seems a bit weird to me, Game is 100% worth the try no MMO with PVP will allow you just to be great @ pvp with 100% no PVE grind, There is also solo random pve dungs to help with that and also group randoms to help level, You can also get alot of fame from just 2v2 HGs and 5v5 HGs, You could also do arenas for fast pv…

• Quote from Gugusteh: “Quote from Chiattone: “Crystals are not fast pvp contents, you have to find a team that works fine and do lots of practice before to start them, you are group addicted.Then thare's no ranking system and they are only at certain times. ” You can go in as a PUG team and still got a decent chance to achieve something.The lowest levels have really low IP caps where you can go in 4.1 with low specs (low cost). What I called rank = level, just another term here. Finally "only at …