Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Same problem here ! -'-

• [SOLVED] Game don't start from launcher

Manovis - - Bugs

It's okay, the game launch and i can get to the login menu, I don't know if i can play yet since I have to wait until tomorrow to be able to play (veteran ) Here is what I've done: 1. Copy patch Source Code (1 line) 2. Download SDL library Source Code (1 line)3. Enjoy One plugins remain unpreload, however it seems to work fine, plus it's "libSDL2-2.0.so.0" not preloaded so it's wierd since I just downloaded it xD Thank's Dragother for the help, i'm gonna change the name to [SOLVED]

Manovis - - Bugs

Quote from Dagother: “Patched linux client: live.albiononline.com/clients/…online-fullgame-linux.zip ” I might look like an idiot but i have no clue about how to use this patch xD Should I just copy/paste the files into albiononline/ or something else ? EDIT: OK ! just being an idiot rofl ! I found the Albion-Online-Data folder in albiononline/game_x64/ I'm gonna try this and post the results !

Manovis - - Bugs

Hi guys ! First of all, I have to specify that i'm running a Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie) 64 bits distribution and that i'm french, so sorry for my shitty english I installed the launcher from the downloading page, everything was perfect until I pressed the "play" button in the launcher. A little window open and close instantly, i tried to reboot my pc still the same. When I start the launcher from the terminal I have this message when I press "start" : Source Code (9 lines) I checked the "~/albi…

• Bonjour a tous et à toutes (qui sait?! ), Tout d'abord je me présente, Manovis, un des membres fondateurs de la guilde "Focus Me Noob". Nous sommes 4 amis IRL (d'autres arrivent!), et nous venons de nous lancer dans l'aventure Albion afin de connaitre le jeux avant sa sortie officielle. La guilde ouvre ses portes à tous types de joueurs, PVP, PVE, proMMO, débutant. Un certain investissement sera demandé, nous mettons actuellement tout en oeuvre pour améliorer le plus rapidement notre Ile de guil…