Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Support cannot solve the problem.

HellSINgQ - - Bugs

I really appreciate any help you can provide. Also I am very grateful to everyone who will support me in this topic

• Ищу КП

HellSINgQ - - Набор в КП Гильдии

1) HellSINgQ 2) Healer Клерик, могу танка. 3) Т5 пол пути на т6(хил), сбор минимальный т4. 4) Черные (нули). Варианты рассмотрибельны. 5) Свободный рабочий график (могу подстроиться под консту). 6) Skype - hellsin_q, можно в тс3 найти 185.175.44.2:10127

• Quote from HellSINgQ: “Quote from Fadamaka: “They fixed it for me, I could recreate my character with my nickname, and logged in successfully. ” Yes, for me work too, thx. But they need 2 days for delete character in database.... lol what? ” A few days ago i bought "Veteran pack". After that, i created first character and stuck with a bug. All attempts to enter game world was ending with black screen and background music. Also, character didn't appear in chars list. After 2 days all chars like t…

• Quote from Fadamaka: “They fixed it for me, I could recreate my character with my nickname, and logged in successfully. ” Yes, for me work too, thx. But they need 2 days for delete character in database.... lol what?

• Quote from Talion: “Quote from Werbly: “"most likely be cleared tomorrow." Why not now? ” Working on the live database. Needs to be done very carefully - and while the servers are in maintenance. -Talion ” Maintenance has passed, but the character who was blocked yesterday in the list I do not see

• Quote from Talion: “Quote from Werbly: “"most likely be cleared tomorrow." Why not now? ” Working on the live database. Needs to be done very carefully - and while the servers are in maintenance. -Talion ” Just do another maintenance for fix bug. "cleared tomorrow" bad answer for your community.