Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

• Quote from Sharka: “Quote from Eltharyon: “Quote from Belemrys: “10x the number of players is encouraging but in the end I think our game population will not warrant the doubling of the black zone. For reset it helps with lag but day to day activities and living out of the black zone has been non-eventful for a long time. I would have implemented hideouts to give new guilds an opportunity to fight and create diplomatic relationships in the black zone and expanded royals...the amount of black zon…

• 10x the number of players is encouraging but in the end I think our game population will not warrant the doubling of the black zone. For reset it helps with lag but day to day activities and living out of the black zone has been non-eventful for a long time. I would have implemented hideouts to give new guilds an opportunity to fight and create diplomatic relationships in the black zone and expanded royals...the amount of black zone fame and resources and energy are going to inflate the economy …

• Quote from skillazor: “Quote from Eltharyon: “We feel it would be unfair to make new players wait until we finish that rework to have a chance to claim their own piece of Albion ” I thought royale continent is for new players with IP capped in GvG. Why no new town and zones in royals ? ” THIS...make Royals larger...have the Cities have 4 pathways to be sieged...atm BA just sits and laughs at all whom approach slowly to their one gate....

• Yeah the current population is popping with the current amount of terries...I understand that lots of the top guilds have a lockdown on the current territories but new guilds are constantly attacking the royals and I am super interested to see how they impact reset day. Adding new terries to thin out reset day population per tile so your servers don't lag out more than usual is a weak play. I was very interested in seeing how the new portal lock and all the fresh blood were going to affect reset…

• Alright I will take my tin foil hat off, now be transparent and tell us exactly how many people have been banned, how much gold and silver has been duped, etc... Something else to look at: unknown.png

• Attached to my post. The idea that all these sell orders spawned from one or zero purchases is naive....

• Quote from H4n1baL: “Hey there! So far, the examples of items that have been brought up (Tomes and crystal rhinos) are a really bad indicator for the current market situation. To be perfectly clear: I'm talking only about Caerleon prices right now! 1. Tome prices have gone back to the normal price point of a few hours ago 2. It's very likely to see more players buy tomes in general after opening the game to that many players + giving every existing player at least 1k free gold to spend. So in th…

• Quote from Sharka: “Is this the part where we blame trump? ” Iron Bank came back just in time for SBI to screw them over again?

• Not to be inflammatory but a rollback is definitely required. Look at the market and the inflation that has taken place. It shows that people are disregarding your request to not use the Silver from cheap gold bought because of this "exploit." The amount of transactions and the increase in costs is indicative of some deep levels of laundering taking place. The layers are going deeper, people are turning that Gold and Silver into Fame, mounts, etc... If your save states for a rollback got messed …

• Crystal Rhino's selling for 44m now...really? ROLLBACK THE SERVER NOW...the economy is destroyed...you just went off the Gold Standard and are in 1920's US depression with wheelbarrows of money being taken to the AH to buy ONE omelette!

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Belemrys: “No rollback means people are buying a crap ton of tomes....and liquidating their riches into something a lot harder to account for...fame credits...or fame... ” Yeah. Who saw that coming? Arguably Albion’s biggest day since launch and it’s more of a car crash than you could have ever believed. What a mess. ” Yeah, today is looking even worse that release day was...if you guys thought people from release got rich buying gold...nothing compared to today..…

• No rollback means people are buying a crap ton of tomes....and liquidating their riches into something a lot harder to account for...fame credits...or fame... Tomes up from 30k-45k to 80k (erhm 100k...sorry the laundering is escalating!) now....not that it matters as silver is being laundered so much right now that it is like Miami in the 80s

• Quote from Desriel: “Quote from Elsa: “Update: we have identified the issue and the server should be back online shortly. Accounts who generated currency due to this bug will be investigated and the additional currency will be removed from the game economy. ” That won't fix the problem caused by all the trade transactions that occurred afterwords... you guys realize that people had infinite gold due to the bug right? So they could convert that to billions upon billions of silver and buy whatever…

• Rollback is the only answer

• Let the battle for second place begin!

• Everyone is looking at this selfishly. For people in the west coast or Asian Pacific to gvg is almost impossible if their work is even slightly past 6pm. And even then they have to skip family time and dinner to make it. The game is dead after 3 utc...most hgs are empty, no one is scrimming and a very small percentage of gvgs go on at that time. I am looking forward to 4 utc content!

• I personally prefer 4 utc. I assume the Albion team looked at population online and saw 4 utc was higher than 2 utcm

• do crystal gvgs lock the player from territory defense?

• For 5 man content as dps I like scholar robes cleric sandals and fiend cowl. Great arcane as the weapon to maximize dps uptime. Locus for max team utility (would change helmet to scholar or specter).

• yeah I feel crushed...arcane has no place in 5 man meta...sigh...time to lvl ironclad or heavy mace...