Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 114.

• Start from doing blue dungeons in yellow zones. Fame will be kind of - meh but you will get a chance to learn how dungeons play it. Once you have done enough of those you can move on to red and black zones.

• There are a few bugs which keep happening but are minor and can be worked around. Bug number one: If you go to enchant any item and then leave the shop while your item was placed in the enchantment tab that gear pice will become inaccessible untill you actually go back to the shop and drag it back from the tab. Bug number two: Chat window keeps unlocking every time you log back into the game. Again, both things can easily be worked around but are inconvenient for no reason.

• Question on Tanking

Worros - - Beginner's Questions

This is not about you. The guy asked for a starter tips.

• Islands

Just plant carrots and sell them imo.

• Question on Tanking

Guardian Armor with Enfeeble Aura as active ability (taunt is very situational) and toughness and protective instinct as passive abilities Soldier Helmet with Block as active ability and toughness as passive Boots are optional but you can just run Guardian Boots with Giant as active ability and toughness as a passive. Your weapon of choice is a mace. You can use a regular mace. It's fine. Q = Threatening Smash W = Snare Charge (or Air Compressor once you get it unlocked). Sarcophagus or Caitiff …

• Second account

Quote from Sikjo: “Then my simple question is I have a main account, im using it as any player do. I make a seccondary account and i make a character for it, the secondary character is only gathering and selling resource then it gives silver to the main. Sometimes i play both of them in same time, one from pc, one from phone, but no interactions between them out from city, and the only interaction is silver trading, is it allowed? ” In short - that is fine. What I wonder is how do you manage to …

• Whats with arena?

There are no bots in Arena as there is nothing they could gain there. Remember that Albion has only global one server which is located in US. This means that the whole World is in one place so there is a good chance that some of your teammates might not speak English. As you were told by Lohend above, healer is usually the main difference maker and unless he is placed in a team of 2nd day players who have no clue what they are doing his team would win. When you queue as a healer you will get int…

• Dying inside hideout?

You cannot get killed in the HO under normal circumstances. However, it sounds like he got guild kicked while in the hideout which basically made him red to the people around. I don't think that he was killed in the HO itself cause what was more likely to have happened is that he got guild kicked which then made him portal in front of the HO which he was currently in as he suddenly found himself inside without actual access. I guess he was kicked out where he eventually got killed while being AF…

• I mean...it may have been a random freak dc? Last 2 times I died I die cause the game fails to load how many people are exactly ganking me. It starts to freeze and I have to randomly bash defensive buttons hoping for the best while the game stays frozen with the unknown amount of people are on my back. My PC is NOT the best but having everything constantly on lowest settings gets me to a constant 60 fps (apart from cities and ZvZs). The game could definitely use some optimization but I have no s…

• Quote from Korn: “Hey there, the next update will have a very strong focus on small scale gameplay and small guilds. A key part of this are the Roads of Avalon: Quote: “These mystical paths through the mists form an ever-shifting network of roads which connect locations all across Albion, but they only let a limited number of players pass through an entrance at a time and each connection only lasts for a limited time. In this way, the Roads open up a vast number of different small scale gameplay…

• Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from Madhe: “Those stats seem terrible ” But boar carry 1k2 load even when you aint on the mount ” This! Spectral can be used even while dismounted. Therefore its value is far greater. Mystery solved.

• Wow...no! This is so OP that it would become a must have thing for everyone.

• The Great Openworld Arena!

Worros - - Feedback & Suggestions

The idea itself sounds Ok but how would you implement this? You would need to queue with randoms and risk your gear or bring a full squad to queue which then brings the question - why just not do Crystal? Sadly, I don't think this can work.

• If you wanna tank in PvE then lose the sword. Mace is what you want. Regular mace is fine along with the shield. You can quickly unlock Snare Charge on your W which is a AoE interrupt + root. Great for both PvP and PvE. You want Threatening Smash on your Q for AoE agro and your E will be a jump that does damage + a stun in small area. Mace is the way to go for tanking. Your Armor of choice for a tank should then be Guardian. Remember that taunt is very situational and is really useful only on a …

• Warbow

Not all FF group care about the exact composition and will take any dps really. Nothing is useless. Some things are just better then others but if I have seen groups where maces and hammers were brought as dps (for leveling purposes) so bringing a warbow is not all that bad. Alternative solution is leveling (anything) through fame credits.

• There is literally a circle on which you step on (like in the beginning of tutorial) and there you go Fire is lit. If you still haven't left tutorial area go back to the ship area and buy as many donkeys as you can carry. Then you can sell them at a city market for a HUGE profit. You can buy them for 3 silver in tutorial area while you can sell them for 4000-5000 on the market (city market though - not the one where the ship will bring you to). Tutorial also doesn't teach you how to make a bag b…

• To T6 and beyond!!

Important thing to note is that Premium is not per account but per char! You can have max 3 chars per account but if you want all of them to have premium you need to buy it for each character. So if you are using premium only your main (which is normal) the other two characters could basically serve to grant you some daily bonuses. You can do a daily expedition and perhaps Arenas with your alts. This is just to maximize your rewards. Everything else you can just do with your main. Regarding guil…

• Quote from Blenfjorn: “People wear their best stuff in the yellow zone. I have gotten many sweet loot kills in solo yellow zone dungeons. ” And as soon as any adjustment is made this stops being the case. Cause if people stop feeling safe in these zones they may as well go and run solos in the black zone. I do feel that solo dungeons are dumb and devalue the game. IF any changes are to be made to them (and I would prefer to see them removed from the game) it should be done like this: As soon as …

• I can somewhat see the problem that you are presenting but the fix you propose might not even be possible. Again, you could grind faction points in solo dungeons in blue and yellow zones relatively free anyway as not many players will flag for 1 city then run all the way to the next one hoping to catch solo players there. Even if you do find someone grinding a blue or yellow solo, what kind gear can you honestly expect to get from them if you kill them? These can be done in cheapest flat T4 sets…

• hey, about trash

You can't. Trash has no value at all. It's more on the market for lols. Fun fact: You can fish in instances and catch trash (that's the only thing you can catch in the dungeons).