Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• [RESOLVED] Blackscreen Issue

Bockelbam - - News Archives

With all the inconvenience we've had since April 10, I hope that people with a premium account will have at least one commercial gesture, because we can have the right patience for that, after a while...

• Les artisans d'Avalon, une toute nouvelle guilde créée sur Thetford, accueille : - tous joueurs débutants ou non - ayant plus de 18 ans - voulant rejoindre d'autres joueurs souhaitant crafter et récolter en groupe - En parcourant des donjons de temps en temps (pas d'activité PVP prioritaire) Pas d'obligation de temps de jeu, on souhaite juste rassembler quelques farmer/crafteur ensemble dans ce monde de brutes. Taxe 2% Le projet est à terme de créer une guilde du commerce composée que de crafter…

• Quote from shapeless79: “... 2. Tier V and up Blue zones so I can gather and fish in peace. Failing that, if I am not flagged for PvP then I am not participating in that aspect of the game, regardless of what zone I am in. ... ” I understand the commentary of @shapeless79 and also that of @Barry420, but this is a real problem for small guilds right now. There are not necessarily people to be able to go for a moment to harvest in outland, and so players feel frustrated because they can't go see h…

• it is mainly yellow areas that should be added on the royal continent. it becomes unplayable.!

• Bug of signs in the dungeons

Bockelbam - - Bugs

Small bug concerning the signs on the targets in groups. (skull head, sword, ...) I don't see them all the time in the dungeons, yet I put them on the creatures. The weird thing is that I see them when you're on a high point in the dungeon, when you go down I don't see them anymore. In terms of configuration I have all the graphic parameters at the maximum in Ultra level

• Priority of tax in the building

Bockelbam - - Bugs

I think there is a small dysfunction of rights and authorization in the management of buildings on the personal islands. Indeed, if, for example, I put a tax on the "user" level and I do not put one on the "Friend" level, if I put my guild as a user and I put a member of the guild in friends, then this friend will pay the tax, which does not seem normal or logical to me. This would mean that the program looks first at the guild and not at the player's name? However, if we decide to make a friend…

• Anticheat or anti shit

Bockelbam - - Bugs

Nothing ... disconnected in a loop finally after 2 hours on the subject to be disconnected, I copied my game directory to one of my other drives, then deleted the original directory and put the copy back in its original place.... and it's work...like what....

• Anticheat or anti shit

Bockelbam - - Bugs

it's unbearable, impossible to launch the game since today's update, the easy shit disconnects non-stop without my configuration having changed

• Visual glitch with toolmaker

Bockelbam - - Bugs

same on my personal island on my T5 toolmaker from Oberon

• MIIRN recrute !!!!

Bockelbam - - Recrutement de Guilde

Je pense qu'il est plus Raid Leader que Red Lead (le leader rouge ?)

• Settings reseting everytime we relog

Bockelbam - - Bugs

I have the same problem, which I didn't have before. Since the update, every time I reconnect all the graphic parameters are reset and I have to redo them. I am on PC under Windows 10