Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 688.

• Quote from Harleyskillo: “What is the best way to make money early, aside from jobs that require high spec? ” Trading between royal cities. Since each royal city gets different refining and crafting bonuses, you can usually transport goods from one city to another and make a decent profit. For example, Martlock gets a bonus to leather refining, so often you can buy leather cheaper in Martlock, run it to Thetford and sell it there where demand is higher because Thetford has a bonus for crafting l…

• I probably average 2m silver daily just from silver and loot drops. I craft for myself, not to sell so while I'm not making money off my focus, it probably saves me 300-400k per set compared to buying on the AH. If I was selling all the gear I'm crafting it'd probably be closer to 4m daily income.

• I'm also a big fan of the current 1H dagger but I don't think it's overpowered. Sure, it can be really deadly if someone stands still and lets you unload, but there are tons of counters (ice block, reflect, invisibility, fire/wind walls, CC, kiting). It's fun to play in PvE and in PvP it feels like you need to be strategic in using your abilities to setup your E.

• The default hotkey for inspect is 'Y'

• Cluster Queue

Grimhawke-EB - - Developers' Statements

Quote from Korn: “What this however also means is that if an alliance A with 900 players attacks an alliance B with 100 players, and the zone cap was again 500, inside of the zone, A would get 450 players and B would get 50. The cluster queue evens out fights in such a way that the ratio of players in the zone reflects the ratio of players in the queue - not more, not less, as anything else would be subject to heavy abuse. Note that the above explanation assumes that all players have the same it…

• I think it's just sad that some people can't play this game without outnumbering their enemies by 2 to 1, 3 to 1 or even worse. Bringing 300+ players to fight less than 100. When the zone cap is only 350 people. Disarray, smart cluster queue and friendly fire have really done nothing to prevent just stuffing zones with zombies to win objectives. image0.png

• I also really hope they don't nerf the 1H dagger because of this, because it is really fun to play as a solo weapon for both PvE and PvP. They can fix the 5v5 HG issue by other means than nerfing the 1H dagger. Anyway, it's not only the dagger that enables the boss to be killed solo, but also how overtuned all reflect spells are in that they deal damage back before taking your resistances into effect.

• Quote from Tabor: “Demon boots was a much needed and solid CD increase. If the purpose of demon boots is to escape an out numbered situation than the long CD has no impact on that scenario as they still can use them and mount up etc. But in current state with same CD as other boots they are extremely OP in 1v1 or 2v2 situations (which right now 2v2 is the most popular streamed content in all of Albion btw). Ray of light was always a broken low CD as well for the damage/utility provided so anothe…

• Quote from gmatagmis: “Quote from Bogul: “with block? ” Sure.And it's good to pass gate campers with fiends/fire walls ect. 2 sec = 11m of immunity on normal speed. =) ” Doesn't knight helmet do the same and has longer duration? Quote from Owlxzie: “You should use the passive to the mobs around . If you accidentally hit a player, its still not a big deal cuz that mount never lose its gallop. Just run through the safe zone. Im saying again, the other mounts just thrash against to the gankers who …

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “Hey gloks, I think you are missing so many things that its hard to take seriously, but ill try with a couple of arguments. First of all, There is no way to kill of diplomacy. I dont really think you should either, but you simply cannot force people to fight each other. The more you lower the territory cap the more in incentivie handholding its that simple. You also talk about ranks, but a simple fact is that those not caring about the ranks are the ones most likely to su…

• Quote from glokz: “In few words, based on my personal experience and observations, the current game state is as below: 1. Best Guilds abuse alliance limitations (hard caps, season points sharing) 2. Best Guilds abuse zerg debuff 3. Cluster queue destroys zvz experience and composition, in the end making ZvZ much less fun than it was before 4. Smaller, but quality armies struggle to defeat bigger armies and it is much easier to win by numbers or by regearing in nearby outpost and continue to floo…

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “we have a 25% tax which many would consider high, and that provides 32 million A week, and for a guild economy that is nothing. even if we had 100% tax it would be less than half of the expenses even if noone would leave us due to that tax. ” I've never run a guild in Albion, do you mind sharing what typical expenses are for a guild economy? What does hideout + building upkeep cost each week? If you're regearing players …

• Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “ we have a 25% tax which many would consider high, and that provides 32 million A week, and for a guild economy that is nothing. even if we had 100% tax it would be less than half of the expenses even if noone would leave us due to that tax. ” I've never run a guild in Albion, do you mind sharing what typical expenses are for a guild economy? What does hideout + building upkeep cost each week? If you're regearing players for ZvZ, what does that cost look like?

• Well, if people are hitting 1300+ IP inside the hellgate after accounting for the softcap, it's less about the comp and more about the IP disparity than anything.

• Someone actually flung me in open world yesterday with a glaive - I was like WTF, couldn't remember the last time I saw someone play it. I'd say the least used weapons are probably: 1H axe Whispering Bow Wildfire Staff Blight Staff These are not good for either PvP or PvE

• I've done tons of 2s HG, with only 2 players on each side it is always going to feel a bit rock/paper/scissor. IMO, running a balanced team of healer + DPS is best - can kill most comps (including the one shots), and against kite comps, just let them run away. I will take the chest loot and leave. To me that counts as a win. But overall the best suggestion I've seen is to simply tweak the layout of the hellgate so you can't run forever. It's the circle that enables infinite kiting. Extreme sugge…

• I’m also a player who opted out of the newsletter but would like to contribute to the survey - is there not a way for me to register a response using my account information?

• I can also help build explorer's houses, just PM me via my discord in my signature.