Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 410.

• At the end of the day.... fighting against enemies who have larger numbers but less debuff makes ZVZ as frustrating as me trying to find my penis when I look down...

• to avoid point sharing just do like SQUAD or POE where their guilds are allied in play but not through the in game-mechanics

• Quote from A.Frosted.Wolf: “Fix the cluster queue abuse. Give guilds a reason to split up with more important objectives and rewards spread out over large distances. Out season 9 on hold till cluster queue abuse is fixed. ” so few zvzs are of the size where cluster queue even happens... It's really only happening in the mega zvzs which most guilds can and do avoid. I do agree with more objectives being spread out

• I also saw something like this... You can and should report known issues or security flaws to SBI.

• Quote from KingJokerz: “Quote from FrozenIce: “Quote from KickinMACHINE: “POE is using the queue the same way as squad was doing so. So classic "no, u" happening here. We should all go solo guilds season 9 to prevent such problems in future. ” Please share your video of SQUAD zoning in and out of a zone with large numbers to force people to zone out. ” You guys were literally practicing all the mechanics to stretch them as far as they would go when the cluster que was announced. You guys had so …

• Very few fights are zonelock fights...find a different guild if you want something smaller scale.

• Quote from Zakkon: “what the actual fuck are you guys smoking in that office? that durability change is the worst thing you've ever come up with, how to kill your own game 101 ” Ehh -- it will fuck up some gank loot but if youre acting like theyre introducing trammel. Just repair the loot and keep on killing.

• Quote from Hahatdog: “Let's be real, no one likes active queue aside from POE and ARCH. They are abusing it with their numbers. I am from the alliance SURF. We fought ARCH last night, 12UTC to be exact. We couldn't stand a chance since even the fight haven't started, we were already in queue with T3 blob ARCH queuing. Some of us did enter the zone but how can we fight if we're half our zerg and have no choice but we needed to engage to might kill some of their forces for our zerg to enter the zo…

• TO ALL BA MEMBERS

GluttonySDS - - Forum Banter

Kinda sad

• Quote from Valkyrior: “@Spyborg it remains to be seen mate but so far we ve had no incidents, Besides its only a 10 mil investment. a good party can make thta pretty fast I will keep you updated on how our adventures in the land of Arch go ” (their hideout successfully completed construction tonight)

• Quote from Theat: “You NOR anybody else can dictate "skill" There's no such thing as fair-play in Albion If you hate gankers so much, then make friends, and kill them ...instead of whining and crying? ” this

• ARCH is a noob guild

• Quote from SevitomTheOgre: “Quote from GluttonySDS: “Remove debuff... It doesn't work anymore and just rewards those who can abuse it best (while also letting them bypass the 10 Terri for Alliance limit). ” How is the alternative any better? At least NAPs take coordination and politics, instead of everyone just joining the same alliance out of convenience. Debuff does what its suppose to do IMO. It makes fights with more than ~40 players much less effective, and much more complicated if you're p…

• Quote from SevitomTheOgre: “Quote from GluttonySDS: “Quote from SevitomTheOgre: “Quote from GluttonySDS: “Last thought -- debuff has been in for 6 months, the same big groups still own everything and smaller groups are still getting shit on. Debuff now serves as a way to reward people who can abuse it most effectively... making the strongest groups even stronger. ” Yea, that's why they changed it yesterday. Who knows whats going to happen now, have you played with the new debuff? It's pretty nut…

• Quote from SevitomTheOgre: “Quote from GluttonySDS: “Last thought -- debuff has been in for 6 months, the same big groups still own everything and smaller groups are still getting shit on. Debuff now serves as a way to reward people who can abuse it most effectively... making the strongest groups even stronger. ” Yea, that's why they changed it yesterday. Who knows whats going to happen now, have you played with the new debuff? It's pretty nuts, anything 60+ hurts. Also, the same big groups don'…

• Quote from Norgannon: “Hello there, I am the GM of a guild that can bring more than 100 men to ZvZ and all well equipped with a ZvZ composition. Today I can confirm you that this new Disarray is almost perfect no more one shots, it forces you to work more prudently when it comes to ZvZ not only carrying numbers and nothing else. Have a good composition and instead of carrying 100 men, you can carry 40 or 50 and the rest can be placed in different maps to kill the enemy reinforcements. Without th…

• Quote from tabooshka: “there you go gluttony, karma for being for removing gvgs, now zvzs are destroyed ” haha... I'd honestly rather have 5 ppl control all the territories again and have zvz unfucked than turn all zvz and open world battles into a gvg type elitist activity.

• The more restrictive you make zvz the more you turn zvz into a elite activity... where the top 40 players will not be able to be defeated. Wasn't the whole idea of removing gvg to make territory battles something your whole guild can participate in? Last thought -- debuff has been in for 6 months, the same big groups still own everything and smaller groups are still getting shit on. Debuff now serves as a way to reward people who can abuse it most effectively... making the strongest groups even …

• ZVZ is now an activity where you need to tell people that aren't veterans "sorry you can't participate"... why'd we make the one inclusive style of PvP into an elitist activity?

• Remove debuff... It doesn't work anymore and just rewards those who can abuse it best (while also letting them bypass the 10 Terri for Alliance limit).