Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

• so we dont deactivate it with doubletap pls since game client sometimes misses keypress in lag .... Assasin Spirit has this sorted so please add it on E also its anoying AF tyvm

• Dev Talk: What's Next?

Montaron - - News & Announcements

"A whole new set of artifact weapons, which will come with their own set of destiny board specializations and give veteran players something new to aspire to" @SBI Dont tell me you guys are adding MORE grind to this game? Argument that it will give veteran players something to do is total BS. You will make new weapons OP AF as usual therefore its gonna be mandatory for everyone not only for veteran players. Also we already need to fame up multiple weapon trees to 400/400 cause we are constantly …

• Hi! So I was roaming outside today looking for some small scale PVP and again didnt get any. Then I got this idea which might improve the situation little bit. Few problems which lead to bad shape of small scale imo (there are many others I know): 1 - 100v1 mentality which leads to mindless zerging which leads to empty zones because ppl are afraid to be rolled by 20 man groups or whatever. 2 - huge zergs rolling over small groups 3 - zone exit ganking ( I mean those 10 guys sitting zone exit nex…

• Quote from StellerNova: “Quote from Monatron: “If the hardcap will not happen because it will hurt casuals or whatever. Then there should be another drastic change that will address mindless ZERG. The new zerg debuff is not enough. Only natural way to counter is friendly fire outside of party members imo. SBI would not force anyone to do anything by this. But it will be REAL pain to organise big zerg and dont AOE your own ppl. ” Honestly why do people like the idea of friendly fire? This just me…

• Quote from Gerrit: “Quote from Equart: “No they do not believe in that, problem in other things. And delusional are people who think that we need it only because of Terry or Hideout control, fu*k it , just forget about it. This ^ , or you can read some posts higher, or few more from other people. Or on reddit , or welcome on twitch. Make a research to find out why people want this change. ” So there's no problem with terries? Well I supposed that this thread is about terries, hideouts for noobs,…

• Quote from Dadice: “Quote from Montaron: “Unfkingbelievable! SO what if there will be purges? If I am kicked from a guild cause of cap so what? I can find another guild or create new one with mates which i like to play with. Its just a GAME omg. New guilds/aliances will be formed and BZ is big enough that no 300 party can control much of it.... Hell cap it at 100 .... more mess the better! It would make the GAME more FUN. If you dont have balls to cap alliance at least enable friendly fire... gi…

• Unfkingbelievable! SO what if there will be purges? If I am kicked from a guild cause of cap so what? I can find another guild or create new one with mates which i like to play with. Its just a GAME omg. New guilds/aliances will be formed and BZ is big enough that no 300 party can control much of it.... Hell cap it at 100 .... more mess the better! It would make the GAME more FUN. If you dont have balls to cap alliance at least enable friendly fire... give it few days and alliances will split by…

• Quote from Polizek: “90% of my Friend are playing this game For huge ass zvz. Politics, NAP and Alliances are core of all MASS PVP games. If you remove it You kill a game. Creating a artificial obstracles will only make game less enjoyable. An attempt to change something by force will not come out, large alliances will continue to increase their strength and will only share their territories in a different way. we will see a TakeCare of 100 player in the center of the map comes BA, BAF and June …

• Great change! But 2 things should go along with it: 1) make it limit account count not character count. Let us keep alts in guild. 2)Hide guild/ally tag in BZ Both things have been mentioned many times before. Im just upvoting it. 3) For even more fun enable FrindlyFire. Would be soooo much fun! At least for everyone outside party if not complete FF. This would cripple big zergs for sure

• Poll: Alliance Feature

Montaron - - Feedback & Suggestions

Just turn on FRIENDLY FIRE outside of party... And CAP aliance members to 500 or something. done

• Please consider changing the times... Im UTC+1 which is probably most of EU players and 19UTC is terrible time. For who is this aimed for? Maybe its just me but im usually not even back home during summer at 19UTC. And you need to be online at least 30m before. Even more if u wanna do few scrims to warm up. I mean for ppl with life this time is terrible. And those who play 24/7 should not care anyway. Make it 21-22 UTC so we can actually attend ffs. Or make the time change every day or something…

• 66% defense means you will take only 34% dmg >> your effective HP will triple. I am assuming it will not increase armorr/ressists but the defense vs players/mobs down in the char page which is usually 0-5% for most DPS. Well in most 5v5 teams theres a fire/axe or some other doter also you usually burst with the poison ... So I think its safe to assume there will be a dot on target during kill attempt. Cleansing cape only works on stun/root and it will trigger on first cc that hit you. So you wil…

• 66% resistances for 3s is still a LOT. In 5v5 it will get activated by any dot under 15% which will put you back up to 45% EHP for 3s giving healer shitload of time to top you up. Im not sure if its Bloodletter nerf or buff since it will be important to insta delete targets 16% > 0% imo. Will see. In situations without healer behind your back its less powerful tho.

• Quote from Dagother: “@Montaron solo dungeons are still in outlands, just need to look at the worldmap. ” Dont wanna be rude but did you even read my post? I know solo dungs are there. The point is that there is no reason to go to solo dung. No fame/loot so why bother.

• Quote from Thorn-Delwyn: “ Quote from Azu_Raged: “Why are you taking away solo dungeons ???????????????????????? ” Stub dungeons (solo dungeons that are very short with one miniboss/boss at the end) had a very low occupancy rate (1 to 5%) compared to group dungeons (40 to 70%). To improve this situation we exchanged those stub dungeons (which made about 50% of all solo dungeons in outlands) with group dungeons. ” So why dont you remake solo dungs so they are not useless? Open world mobs were buf…

• Quote from Zalrenic: “@Retroman If it is in fact the case, why is the performance gap for a high tier one handed weapon larger than the gap for a low tier weapon (as a percentage) versus their two handed counterparts? ” Exactly! Also why are 1h weapons weaker even with Cryptcandle (which makes you more squishy to balance big dmg buff). And thats only for spell dmg ... autoattack dmg is completely off. I would expect that 1h weapon with STRONGEST DMG offhand would do at least comparable dmg as 2h…

• AVG item power with off-hands

Montaron - - Bugs

Confirmed! I lost 50 avg ip on maxed out offhand after patch. 300/6=50 so its exactly the mastery bonus. fix plx

• same problem please fix asap

• Hey all, would be nice to be able to test dmg of weapons since tooltips are not always accurate. For example blazing ticking more times than it should or some spells ticking on 0s and some on 1s or not really clear calculation of IP and so on .... its a real mess tbh. So either fix the tooltips so they provide accurate and DETAILED values or give us some way to test it ourselves. And sice we have some spells behaving differently in pvp/pve there should be 1 type of dummy for pvp and 1 for pve. S…

• Pls give us option to turn this s%^& off in Towns. I dont want to mute the speakers every time i go to Carleon. But i cant take this horse shit any more