Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• Stop killing gatherer

Tbarnak - - Feedback & Suggestions

At this point I was not even fighting when I got jumped on in red zones ( because all the other zones are sooooo populated that you can only find a 2/6 tree every 5min). And the game had started to be a die, buy everything back, die, buy everything die etc... Just because I wanted to lvl my Lumberjack I had 0 offensiv gear on, like come the fuck on. Ppl will eventually stop gathering and that'll become a fuckfest of flaggers. Devs should give a way to Gatherers to be able to gather without getti…

• Howdy Ladies and Gents

Tbarnak - - Introduce yourself!

Hey there welcome ,you'll see the community is real cool hehe

• What are you lifting?

Tbarnak - - Small Talk

Hooooo so that is where douchbags united, my bad

• DO YOU EVEN LIFT

Tbarnak - - Small Talk

DOUCHEBAGS UNITE How much do you benchpress : 350lb no sweat. How much do you squat : Nobody cares, I benchpress 550.

• Real Life Job

Tbarnak - - Small Talk

Thats nice&interesting to see so much feedback! Theres people from everything here jeez

• Real Life Job

Tbarnak - - Small Talk

Mwelp.. What are you doing for a living? Edit: thought I'd say mine, I'm a proffesionnal diver. Its an awesome job to say the least :) (Limelight you no esport) Hehe

• Had enough.

Tbarnak - - Forum Banter

New Limelight post, people be like. MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif I luv this community

• Thank you Albion Online Community

Tbarnak - - Small Talk

I was just getting the hang of the hotshots here and you leave ?

• What did Jay-Z call Beyoncé before they get married? Feyoncé Hehe get it?

• Thanks a lot for this answer @Dodgin (sorry I can't tag on my cell:/) Most of the things you said REALLY connect with my vision of gaming. I won't lie I was looking for Vendetta in the past few days but the points you brought and your attitude(ily) really changed my mind,plus I've played GW2 and ESO and I can tell you guys know your stuff and it is comforting if I was to apply.I'll continue looking for a couples of days but you guys are my top interest right now

• "I Will packet bomb you cunt"

Tbarnak - - Forum Banter

Have a little joke. The dyslexic devil worshipper sold his soul to Santa. Luv u

• Let a little joke soften this ''discussion''. What does the little kid with no hands received for christmas? GLOVES Kidding, I don't know he didn't open his gift yet. Luv u

• Hideo's blog

Tbarnak - - Chronicles of Albion

Interesting stuff keep it going boy!

• Cmon @Limelight I wanna see you two going all-out 2pac at eachother

• Could we have a brief review of what you did in the last alpha tests? Did you hold key points or stuff like that? I am currently looking for a guild but idk wich to apply to

• Halp I need a guild...

Tbarnak - - Forum Banter

Heyyy I know some guys already are oldies around here. I am new and plan to buy in next Alpha. I'd like to know if you guys have any Guild to recommend? I already looked a fair bit around and I have 2 or 3 names in head but I'd like your thoughts. I am a dedicated and hardcore gamer. I play between 20 and 50Hours a week. I played most MMOS/MOBA up to this date and been GuildMaster and Officer. My main language is French(Canada,QC)(Sorry) but I can speak english no problemo. I plan on mainly craf…

• YIhhhaaa Hi everybody!

Tbarnak - - Introduce yourself!

I'm soooooo excited about this game can't wait to try this summer Alpha, breed animals gather stuff and craft is mostly what I'll be doing, see ya'll in game!!