Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 770.

• Welcome back I hope you'll have a great time ingame and that you'll enjoy all the improvements that have been made, since you were away.

• Back from 2017

Doowie - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome back @Inusaa

• Antivirus blocks the game

Doowie - - Bugs

This is indeed interesting. This could be related to Bitdefender Total Security, as I'm only using Bitdefender Antivirus Plus.

Doowie - - Bugs

Can you try again @Nebagibuappu? I've just logged into Albion Online and no new alerts have appeared with Bitdefender.

Doowie - - Bugs

This should now be resolved. I've been able to log back into Albion without Bitdefender blocking the launcher.

• In most cases, this can be due to a possible new version of Easy Anti-Cheat being released and an update to said anti-virus software hasn't been released. So for now be patient and the SBI team will get this information and pass it along to those responsible to have it resolved, as I know many do not like having to disable their anti-virus.

• Yeah I have the same situation with Bitdefender as well. It detects the following, when the launcher is being started "Gen:Variant.Graftor.60670". I'm sure this is being investigated and it can be resolved quickly.

• 'F' You Martlock

Doowie - - Video and Media Forum

Your videos still continue to give me a good giggle @Blenfjorn But also thanks to you, I've become a dedicated Great Axe user, where I used to solely use Warbow

• New in Albion

Hi there @Cocky and welcome to Albion Online. I hope you'll have a great time ingame. If you do have questions about Albion Online, then don't hesitate to post your questions here on the forums, ingame or via our official Discord. Have yourself a nice day and take care.

• It's been a while @Fujira. I look forward to watching this later this evening

• New player

Hi there @Delcin and welcome to Albion Online I hope you will have yourself a great time ingame. Don't hesitate to ask questions via the forums, ingame or even on our official Discord channel. Take care and enjoy the incoming weekend.

• Halberd build

Doowie - - General Questions & Discussions

Hi there @Mrestor01, I hope you're doing well. With any kind of build and for other Halberd users to give you a bit of advice, I would recommend saying what you main intent is, for the build. Do you want to solely pvp, pve or a mix of the both. Is it solo or group related etc I wish you all the best and I hope you'll enjoy the build you'll finally decide to go with. Take care.

• Newbie Here

Hi there @Bigsease30. Welcome to Albion Online I'm glad you're having yourself a great time ingame! Don't hesitate to ask questions via these forums or via the chat ingame.

• black zone port

Doowie - - Beginner's Questions

Hi there @ondaba, I hope you're doing well. With the Queen patch these portals were removed from the city of Caerleon. So you would now need to visit one of the other cities to be able to venture into the Black Zone. I hope you will have yourself a nice evening and take care.

• Hi there @imperialxs. If you were inside a blue zone/yellow zone and you died and lost all your items, this unfortunately will have been to having yourself faction flagged. When you go ahead and enable this feature within the game, you're warned by a large popup window informing you of the risk of using this feature within Albion Online. I'm sorry that you lost your items in this manner, but please be aware that you're personally responsible for your actions & decisions ingame. I hope you may ch…

• Nice video series @KnightD

• Bug price

Doowie - - Bugs

Hi there @Anasky, I hope you're doing well. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I'll inform @Mytherceria of this, so it can be double checked as we do not want players to be seeing incorrect numbers like this. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you, but I do hope that you're still having yourself a nice time ingame.

• New Arrival

Hi there@'Valdurok', welcome to Albion Online. Glad to see that you're having a great time ingame. I'd recommend you check out our wiki page and also take the time to look over a lot of the YouTube videos that other Albion Online players have made, which hopefully you'll find very useful Take care and continue having a great time inside the game.

• New Here

Hi there @RoseMarie, welcome to Albion Online Don't hesitate to ask questions on the forums and make use of our wiki page. There are also a lot of really useful videos on YouTube by dedicated Albion Online players, which I'm sure you will find extremely helpful. Take care and have a great time ingame.

• Visual bug in open world

Doowie - - Bugs

Hi there @Smiran, I hope you're doing well. This is indeed a bit of a strange visual glitch to be having and to be honest it's the first time I've seen this, but I unfortunately don't have any experience with Linux, so I can't really point you in the right direction to get this fixed during this conversation. Would you be able to submit a ticket to our customer support via support@albiononline.com? This is so they can maybe give some advice or request some information from you. I do want to ask …