Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

• That's not to say there wont be other winners. The point is that the current kingpins will evolve and translate just fine onto the post-alliance map, and the sore losers will see that their lives have not been improved in any meaningful way, despite their wild fantasies of a World without World Empire. Then they will say to SBI, ahem, excuse me, this is terrible thing just happened now what are you gonna do about it

• Those talking about removing name tags and reducing guilds: That is where this movement is heading. Indeed, its already virtually a guarantee. What SBI means by a test is, SQUAK will most likely maintain the dominant world empire using a NAP structure. After they win a few big fights on the new no alliance map, the overflowing of tears from the carebears will be torrential. That's when you'll get the "remove ability to see name tags" addition. Look at what Final Order has accomplished within the…

• Poll: Alliance Feature

BalorXI - - Feedback & Suggestions

After they remove alliances and Squad/POE/1941 etc move to unofficial alliances and NAPs, what then? They'll have to remove the ability to see name tags in the black zone. What about after that when Squad (as 5 or so city-states) still owns all the inner ring? They'll have to limit it so only 40 people per guild can even enter the zone. What happens after that? They can remove the Custom permissions so guilds can no longer share hideout access. After that, they can hard cap towers to only 4 terr…

• The smart cluster queue basically works. Changing the territory control to what we have now, SBI already knew that this would favor ZvZ-dominant guilds like Blue Army and be a cold shower for previously GvG-dominant guilds like Money Guild, ERROR 404, June. The new map of territory control determined by rolling ZvZs is working as intended. For better or worse, it was acknowledged that SQUAK's business model is good for SBI's business model. what with the daily rolling ZvZs, gear sink and regears…

• new judi looks awful

BalorXI - - Feedback & Suggestions

The new judicator armor look is bad. It is a significant downgrade in overall aesthetic at all tiers, especially t7 and t8 compared to what they were before. Please consider bringing it back in line with the previous appearance.

• Solo archer killing was by far the most op fame farm in the game. If you mess up then you die in a 2mil set, personally I enjoyed the thrill of that high risk. While I famed tens of millions from following the method while it lasted, I'm ok with the mega nerf. That is because I was on vacation for fame week and archer week 1, and I managed to do ok in total fame in the 2 weeks after while holding down a fulltime job. For that reason, I don't like the idea that people can super farm 2mil/hour sol…

• A lot of new bros never got one. As for old bros, I only got the one pest lizard the last time. That was too bad because they are great and hit 7mil while out of season. Dev intended the mounts to be open world viable. Not for some knuckleheads to horde hundreds of them, driving the price to double, then quadruple, then eventually they disappear forever being too expensive after being horded into virtual extinction. Now they're market priced closer to their true value. I ride the specter boar an…

• "This is why the current territory control system is at the root of all problems left in Albion..." It's really not though. The current map shows MG's GvG-dominant business model owning most of Mercia and half of Cumbria. I think most of us can agree that is rather odious. And yet, wouldn't the new map look exactly the same? Just replace MG with Take Care with its ZvZ-dominant model owning most of the map. Then you have alliances like June and Life who, currently able to compete with MG in GvG o…

• For me its not about that cash, but having a docket of interesting content and mysteries to fill in the calendar. Like DC comics heating up, or the Breaking Bad movie. The new mount used to be something to look forward to, but now its not. Is it gonna be a giant moose? perhaps a panda bear. The spectral boar will likely be the last adventure mount ever. I bought a sheepdog and while the jousting horse is cool, it seems like a good one to pass over. There will always be a new month new skin for t…

• Its simple. They want to punish guilds like MG, Scelti, 1pg, Conflict, Broke Boys who have built up a competent GvG department over time. GvG takes skill, time, exposure to risk. So now 300 core guilds get nothing, and mega zerg 10k+ alliances get everything.

• a little early Torthur I'm not in the GvG scene, but this seems radical and bad. you can abolish GvG but don't call it Albion Online. call it some completely different game like Crystal League Online the winner of the Long War between BA and MG is not BA or MG but ARCH??? who will soon have 20k if not 30k plebs to abuse the new territory control system. its moronic

• So I think its fine that they rotate in a few skins with the monthly adventure bonus. The issue is mainly that the stag is the least used mount in the game. Even donkeys are more used in the newb zones and as cheap burner mounts. The Frost Ram bottomed out at about 450k iirc. The Frost Ram in speed, cargo and attributes is basically a "super stag." Divine Stag I expect will be by far the lowest market value adventure reward ever, and its value over time will barely increase since they'll never b…

• The cartel folks do a lot of transport across cities? Doubtful. "Good for thee, but not for me" Quote from Vasort: “He start with 29 now he is %42 i am raising all caerleon taxxes +%50 so lets see is he gonna stay 29 %42 or higher ” Doubling the refining station tax to 90+%? Seemingly as punishment for a single plot breach in the cartel. Your iniquity is laid bare for all to see. The need to drain the swamp has never been more clear. It is clear that the cartel ought to be cut down to size, like…

• I don't expect or want free stuff, but I think the season should be extended by at least 3 days. Adding it all up its a considerable amount of downtime starting from a few weeks ago.

• Beware at AH

BalorXI - - General Questions & Discussions

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Saya: “lol will keep doing this for as long as people keep falling for it! ” Prick ” Then produce the screenshots to show it was you. Otherwise you are just a liar and a rat; that nothing you say is truthful, and all you care about is flaming people on the forum with your sneering arrogance. I feel sorry for you. On a different game, why did I allow a previously hostile faction to join my guild? Because their leader was more gracious in defeat than I was (not grac…

• Vanity & Customization

BalorXI - - Developers' Statements

Let's consider the Bloodhound. Not long ago it was worth 5mil. I believe it was up to 54mil at market price a few days back. -Should I pop it so I can get the worthless skin for a cheap mount that's worth less than 1% of that. -Should I go for the initial (short term) payday of 50+mil to whatever it is right now plus a few weeks -Should I continue hording as a long term investment, given that they were already excellent cash cow investments over time, being of finite supply and limited time only…

• Vanity & Customization

BalorXI - - Developers' Statements

No longer able to ride the ghost wolf or the tiger around town? Really? People do take the specter wolf into the open world. Let's say I have 10 specter wolf, I pop 1 to get the skin. now I have 9 in true specter wolf that I can't even ride around town, and I have to use instead a false specter wolf skin that has the same stats? Is it really necessary to make the tiger and impala et al no longer a ride-able mount? Multiplying the investments of the billionaire class with no thought? You guys rea…

• "Our primary goal is to test our idea of creating more physical distance between the fighting guilds to create niches in which small and medium guilds can exist without facing the largest guilds all the time." you've managed to make the black zone gameplay experience worse for pretty much everyone outside the largest zerg alliances of 2800+ the city/portal lock changes are a separate thing, but in combination with losing home lock every time you die and need to respawn in a city, it is too extre…

• SBI's #1 economy advisor is a scammer and a crook, so what else do you expect? They continue to cater to her even after she outed herself as a scammer and liar whose never engaged in 10,000 silver worth of philanthropy because of her cheapness and greed. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…emain-become-a-member-of/ forum.albiononline.com/index.p…-Economic-Blog/?pageNo=23 All the other systems have seen major reworks (territories, mages, balance changes, portal locks, HCE, relic crafting) but the one …

• Proverbs 13:22b a sinner's wealth is stored up for the righteous