Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

• Quote from Korn: “Hey there and thanks for the input. We are currently considering the following: - Making AOE escalation weaker - Looking into the stacking up of bonus damage effects as these play a critical role in "one shot" builds. We don't mind strong engages as they are an important part of ZvZ balances, in particular when fighting outnumbered. However, in our view, they should usually not be one shots. - The disarray curve will be made flatter in the next patch. The goal here is to balanc…

• Quote from Saabotage: “Quote from Disregard: “Quote from Saabotage: “I do not want a participation trophy. But that doesn't mean I do not want to participate. yeah, maybe i would be eliminated the first round, or maybe i would go the whole way. how would you possibly know? actually it makes cheese stratagies more viable... i dont even understand your reasoning on this one, but also you seem rather opinionated on my playing abilities, and youve never even met me, you havent the foggiest clue what…

• Quote from Saabotage: “I do not want a participation trophy. But that doesn't mean I do not want to participate. yeah, maybe i would be eliminated the first round, or maybe i would go the whole way. how would you possibly know? actually it makes cheese stratagies more viable... i dont even understand your reasoning on this one, but also you seem rather opinionated on my playing abilities, and youve never even met me, you havent the foggiest clue what my win/loss record is. so bite me. ” the fact…

• These number changes did nothing 200 man groups will still abuse the system go get 25% debuff Clappers will still abuse the system to get 0 debuff This just increases damage of everyone by 5-10% cant believe we waited months and THIS is what you came up with

• @Saabotage it’s hilarious how you are so worked up about a tournament you would likely be eliminated in the first round in. normal season crystals do not require 20 sets of 8.2 gear. Go do some lvl 3s and try winning those, then once you start winning lvl 5-6 just find a guild that will fund your sets for the higher levels. I personally think winning lvl 9 is a bit of a ridiculous ask since the 2nd best team in the game who would normally get white tigers might not enter the tournament because o…

• What if every week we take a vote who should own cities because otherwise players who are bad at the game cant win

• Please fix this, a lot of guilds rely on things like loot loggers for logistics, zerg management, etc. killboard not loading consistently is also a pain in the ass

• prntscr.com/scu7ji just fought a 25v80... all of their gear on red durability is this what you wanted?

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from bishDEFORMED: “I hope you reconsider durability change since it will definetely ruin the game and you will have to hot fix afterwards. Just look at the numbers and rethink. If this change goes live then every overcharged item will just be trashable. ” Just to avoid any potential misunderstanding, the durability loss in itself will not trash an item, it will still be repairable even if it hits 0 durability. The trash rate will remain at 30%. What will increase though …

• bump, still annoying please fix

• Assassin hood bugs out and can't be used

Disregard - - Bugs

This happened to me ~5 times during the span of 2 cgvgs today. gyazo.com/cc789f8b18e72ba0af3603e425b9de11 I try to use the assassin hood, but it self cancels and says interrupted every time, the only way i can use it is if i use another ability first (obviously in this case i had no cds up so i couldnt) very annoying bug pls fix

• This will do the exact opposite of you want. Guilds will start selling sesaon points, or giving their allies points more effectively. Also this will only make guilds care about terries for the last 2 days or so of the month, the other 28 days will still be worthless please dont make this change

• 1v2 is possible considering the quality of most 2v2 players, no reason to remove it All they need to do: 20k hp on the chest (rn 2100) Only the team that kills chest can loot it you can instantly leave the gate 3-5 min after the chest dies

• This video is private and this isnt a bug

• Looks like the siege camp timers still have an issue. Every city except thetford has 2 18UTC timers and 2 3UTC timers, while all 4 of thetford (NA 1UTC city fight) warcamps are at 18UTC

• Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “(moderated) ” and respawns with triple the ticks for t7, double for t8. Its literally the same shit except the nodes cant gain more stacks over time, why are you having an aneurysm over this

• Quote from Sgtbloodelf: “(moderated) ” wtf? this is literally just a change to fix the fact you have to constantly dismount to hit 1 tick nodes, relax its good

• Caerleon not being set as last city

Disregard - - Bugs

Since the update this morning/ when using /suicide, only your last royal city will appear as an option. If the last city you visited was caerleon, it will not update and instead give you the option of home, or the last royal city you were in before entering caerleon.

• Laborer randomly returns no items

Disregard - - Bugs

This happens maybe 1/200 of the time when i am collecting books from laborers, i open the laborer and there is just nothing in the menu, not even the empty journal. It is not a visual bug, started noticing it when i was always 1 empty journal short when i was selling them. prntscr.com/qyrr4c This is what it looks like, just an empty menu, not a visual bug. I should be getting mats and an empty journal

• Quote from OriginalGangster: “Quote from Eltharyon: “Hey everyone, thanks for all the feedback on this topic, so far it seems very clear. We'll leave the poll open for a while to collect additional data and think through our options. At the beginning of next week we'll let you know how we'll proceed on this topic. Sincerely, Robin 'Eltharyon' Henkys Game Director ” There is a known alliance that I will not mention to not make this comment more controversial which is making a mandatory for all me…