Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

• Quote from Havada: “Hey guys, as a new player who likes to play in a group I have a following question: where should I go in a party of ~5 players with T4 gear to spend the time well? Should we just go to some green T5 dungeon? It's too easy for a group tho. Should we go to a T6 dungeon? They're on a red maps as far as I know so we'd get killed. Do you guys have any suggestions? ” In some maps (blue or yellow) there are some "static dungeons" Lets look at the map "Snapshaft Trough" You see the "…

• Quote from Madhe: “I would not compare the two so simply, I gain 20 LP per day because I pay, but I also play the game an would like to gain the 10LP I should have gained from doing the daily. ” Would you feel better if they make you win 10 a day by doing nothing and the other 10 for playing? Because getting 30 vs 10 is super unfair towards people without a premium.

• Quote from MekaDeth: “Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from MekaDeth: “Quote from kheeta: “Cc resistance was buffed hardly several updates ago A lot of zvz setups where fckd Actual zvz is all about aoe pressure with bit of cc Not like it was before- 1-2 aoe dd+ crowd of ccers What u want more? ” The tiny buff to CC resistance did nothing, try hard gankers still think they're skilled because they chain CC someone who can't fight back to death.Why do you enjoy fighting statues? ” If you are hopelessly o…

• 20 is already double than 10.

• Flexible class?

Gabumon - - Beginner's Questions

The second, but dont use facebreaker because additional aggro will make you take it from the tank. Maybe a muisak if you're scared of dying too quickly

• Around 1.2m-2m, but is not a item you will sell with ease.

• Quote from MekaDeth: “Quote from kheeta: “Cc resistance was buffed hardly several updates ago A lot of zvz setups where fckd Actual zvz is all about aoe pressure with bit of cc Not like it was before- 1-2 aoe dd+ crowd of ccers What u want more? ” The tiny buff to CC resistance did nothing, try hard gankers still think they're skilled because they chain CC someone who can't fight back to death. Why do you enjoy fighting statues? ” If you are hopelessly outnumbered you're supposed to die to that.…

• There is cc resistance after a CC. Is called diminishing return. Is just that works with the same kind of cc.

• Flexible class?

Quote from Pawney: “Specter Jacket + 1h dagger with torch offhand + Morgana Cape. To use Specter Jacket without having to use dagger E you can take Cleric Cowl with ice block. This should work in group dungeons, sadly some people don't recognise it as a common build. They only see 1h dagger equipped and say nope. (Idea is to deal AoE damage with jacket as you're leeching hp off of tanky mob) ” If you go into Ice Block, Specter Jacket combustion damage is denegated.

• I mean solo dungeons and small scale pvp. In general no single build will work for everything at the same time.

• In general is quite effective and will work for solo content

• Market Place item help

When you buy an item there is a button you can activate or deactivate.

• Owning a Royal City

Guilds can own them by a system called GvG City or something like that. Is a 20 vs 20 player fight, very complex and VERY expensive. I read not long ago that Elevate plays in 8.1 or 8.2 gear and sometimes even overcharged. Also is VERY hard to try because the entry barrier is insanely high. Also, it will grant some good silver to the owner guild.

• About Specializations​

There is no such thing as max spec bonus

• No, its not.

• Aside from the people saying "arena is trash don't play" that's obviously not the focus of the topic, Arcane in general plays as a supporty tank. You can play dps with first Q and W and scholar robe, and dish out quite solid damage, but mainly you will use plate armor and stuff to get bulky, use your Shield, and in arena the purge is very very good if you can use it. If not empowering beam is very good if you find someone to beam. Don't worry about people getting mad because you use enigmatic: I…

• Existe, en cierto modo. El límite es 400, luego de eso se genera una segunda instancia de ciudad. Lo que puedo sugerirte es desactivar los nombres y barras de vida. Eso mejora considerablemente el rendimiento en ciudades.

• Hideout specialization

Gabumon - - Feedback & Suggestions

Hello! I want to suggest new buildings that will allow more customization to the hiddeouts, so they get this sense of specializated base. This could be worked with many restraints/options, but I will just offer what I have been thinking of. Barracks (standart sized building): will allow up to 3 mercenary workers/3 guys to join as militiamen when the hiddeout is threatened. In case of the hideout beign declared attack, will spawn guards outside the hideout to fend of the attackers in X waves (may…

• Pajama Online

Gabumon - - Rants

Quote from Dismadeus: “Quote from itslikecsaki: “Quote from moking: “ ” ” instead of 50% damage from cloth chestpeice, it should be split 25% on chest, 15% helm 15% boots. splitting up the chest peice stats to the boot/helm would change the ops issue a lot, and allow for a lot more interesting combinations of gear for baseline stats ” This is VERY interesting. I read it first and was like "no wtf", but read it again and was like... you have a very solid point... Right now "max damage" is achieve…

• Flexible class?

To answer you edit: Permafrost is the weapon you will see in every kind of content, from Fame farming (solo and groups), HCE, ZvZ, Crystal League, diving, roaming. Is extremely versatile, with super high damage output both as a burst and as dps, so you can fit it in actually any content.