Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

• Quote from Syndic: “Crimson Imperium Reborn was founded in 1997. We won't list our achievements from EVE, PO, GW or any of the MMO's we've played over the years, if you heard of us in those games you know who we are and what we do. We are a community of adults with a thick skin and an unquenching desire for PVP. We want people who enjoy PVP and who enjoy working as part of a coordinated no-bullshit tightly knit community. GUIDELINES: - You will be available and ready for PVP. - You will strive t…

• I feel like curse being countered by guardian helm is an unfortunate side-effect and one that's difficult to balance. On the other hand, the fact that guardian helm is being run as a default helmet on all builds/classes as a heal (regardless of its effect against curse) is a general issue that should be addressed first. In that sense I think if you limit it in a way that affects rats mostly, the problem would mostly go away. Limit the cleric/cloth robe interaction and lower/remove the AoE seems …

• Farming animals - UI pickup

faintrespite - - Bugs

Is this not considered a bug? Mods? Devs? Anyone? This is also still bugged, even though it was marked as "known and will be fixed" and it shows up nowhere in any official "known, will be fixed" bug list: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…-box-is-bugged-displaced/

• I don't mean this condescendingly, but if that's what you want why don't you just go play World of Warcraft? The reason Albion is unique is that it is full loot PvP. If it doesn't have that, then why play Albion?

• Farming animals - UI pickup

faintrespite - - Bugs

Animal pick up UI is still a broken mess. Please make chicken pick-up UI the same as pigs etc. Capture1.png Capture2.png

• Avalonian robe of purity needs a nerf. Especially in 2v2 hellgates. They are just not fun. Fiend robes are going from 4 > 3 seconds. Avalonian robes are far more power and are 7 seconds.

• [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3su0va3VUng[/url]

• The debuff numbers given here in the NDA: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…08-NDA-Balance-Playtests/ Are not the same as what is in the patch notes: albiononline.com/en/changelog/QUEEN%20PATCH%205 Are damage and defense debuff values consolidated into one number now?

• Perhaps this would be a nice time to make my original suggestion one more time: A lot of "small scale" people want "small scale content" Is there any reason why level1 cgvgs are not just all day? I 100% understand level2 and onward being on timers. But I really don't understand the hard time gating behind level1 cgvgs.

• Quote from blappo: “Quote from Korn: “The siphoned energy upkeep mentioned in the OP would be harsh. If you go significantly above 10 (or whatever soft cap we set ” Start the cap at 1 please . costs say 20 siphoned per day, then add a food multiplier for all buildings, hideouts, and terri * # of terri * siphoned per day * Food multiplier * 1 * 20 * 1 * 2 * 40 * 1.1 * 3 * 60 * 1.2 * 4 * 80 * 1.4 * 5 * 120 * 1.6 * 6 * 160 * 1.8 * 7 * 200 * 2 * 8 * 250 * 2.5 * 9 * 300 * 3 Something similar to this …

• Silver and fame debuff basically doesn't effect me. If you guys are serious about limiting "top" alliances please consider changes that affect top players more than bottom and casual players. Stronger zerg debuff Scale tower nutrition requirements with number of territories held (and by scale I mean actually exponentially scale, not like the initial garbage you guys did with the disarray) Put a literal tax on territories (scaling) if you need to Scaling point sharing Account limit not character …

• Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Hi there @faintrespite. Please see Korn's reply in this post: TOS question ” Ah. Fantastic. I had missed that. Thank you

• [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LedyAQ87v2M[/url]

• Am I allowed to log in two characters (two separate accounts) at the same time in a hideout? The only thing I want to do is run party finder for organizing groups at the same time. I do not plan to "interact" or "scout" or "trade" or whatever else. Just want to be logged in and running party finder. I know some of the other situations have been covered before, but since hideouts are new and all I wanted to ask and verify lest I get banned for some archaic rule.

• Quote from KingJuliett: “I don't believe the saddled winter bear's carry weight is accurate. It shows "2524 kg" for a good quality bear, but it can't hold a hideout kit which only weighs 2250 kg, so something is off. ” The carry weights listed on mounts is for 200% carry weight, not 100% That is to say you will reach 200% (and not be able to move) at 2524 kg. It's "true carry weight" is half the listed value, so 1250 kg. At that weight you will be 100% and be able to move unhindered.

• The entire center circle is on the EU reset timer. Is NA that much of a joke to SBI?

• Quote from Syndic: “Bumping for great justice Quote from Syndic: “Crimson Imperium Reborn was founded in 1997. We won't list our achievements from EVE, PO, GW or any of the MMO's we've played over the years, if you heard of us in those games you know who we are and what we do. We are a community of adults with a thick skin and an unquenching desire for PVP. We want people who enjoy PVP and who enjoy working as part of a coordinated no-bullshit tightly knit community. GUIDELINES: - You will be av…

• Quote from Neef: “Quote from Mytherceria: “Quote from Neef: “Also when will we see a fix for only showing the add party to a tab option when you are currently in a party but not when you arn't. Meaning you can add the "party" chat option to any tab only when you are currently in a party but you cannot if you arn't in a party. @Mytherceria ” I've checked on this and that's how it's currently designed, similar with Guild and Alliance chats, as the system will create a separate party chat once you …

• Destiny board scroll bug

faintrespite - - Bugs

Quote from Mytherceria: “Just an update that the bug could not be reproduced on our side. Could you please check your mouse settings in your OS and let us know if the issue still persists? ” I'll get you some data on my settings later tonight. But as a reference others are experiencing the same problem. Although some people are also reporting that nothing has changed. It makes me think something changed that is affecting different hardwares/settings differently