Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 300.

• As the tittle says, whats the highest level your guild can reach in the Guild Challenge each season?

• Its supply and demand. I looked at both mounts, the Spectral Board and Saddled Direboar. The stats are very similar but the spectral has the ability advantage. The thing that is different however is there are a huge number of spectral's to purchase because they were a monthly reward meanwhile the direboars are in much shorter supplies. Other factors too that can add to cost is the time it takes to grow the saddled boar and then will cost you 172k silver in leather to saddle it. I think however t…

• Sorry I am not following anything you said Eirual. The link I shared takes you to the post where a Dev mentioned that they will be removing Guild Chellange points from the alliance sharing and this is true. My guild has been in two different alliances all season. We have done no mage raiding or veteran boss runs so all of our season points have come from Guild challenge. My guild is level 19. You make 300 season points every level so thats 18 levels we have earned this season. 300 x 18 = 5,400 p…

• So in order to make things a bit more challenging when it comes to taking over massive amounts of territories as well as to help split up zergs and mega alliances better I have designed a modified version of the current Territory Game. Current system consists of a Guild declaring an attack on a territory by first attacking it during a four hour prime time period assigned to the zone. They then have to follow up the next day for a 20min battle to try and channel the zone again to win it. The init…

• Quote from Eirual: “@Deathskills The original post says that guild challenge points are included but to be fair an old post. Can you point me to the official post that says they removed guild challenge points from being sharable? @Retroman Any updates to this post with the current formula we can use today? ” Alliance Point Sharing

• While we are at it, the tax should also apply on any items sold to the auction house. That would ensure guilds can make all the money they need to fund ZvZ's as well as tie the crafter's and gatherers into the mix. I mean why make the fame farmers bear all the burden?

• If trash were ever updated to be salvageable in some way then the devs would have to make the current trash a legacy item that isn't affected. There are players out there who have been buying trash dirt cheap for years, banking on a future change where trash suddenly becomes usable again and we wouldn't want to see the economy crash like what happened when they made labor journals salvageable for silver. Other then that, I wouldn't mind trash being made into a fun mini game at the salvage center…

• You could require your guild members to donate x amount of silver per week to stay in the guild. How they get this silver is up to them, they could gank, sell resources, run dungeons. If those guild members are truly loyal to your guild they would pay up and help it out. Doing some math here, 500k a week from 200 player guild is 100mil a week.

• Well you said you didn't water any of the plants and that's where you went wrong. The seed yield is chance based which means that its not always guaranteed you will get 91% of your seeds back. I grow firetouch all the time so I can craft T7 potions with it. Whenever I craft those potions I am spending my crafting focus so I can make pull the most out of my herbs. Since you didn't water any of the crops, that means you now have the full 10k daily focus to dump into potion crafting or something el…

• I just ran into a few weird errors with the new patch. First it seemed to have patched fine. I had let the client run and an hour later opened the client again to play and it suddenly needed a new patch or something and that one kept on failing. I restarted the computer and that fixed the patching part so the game was able to patch but then the anti-cheat program kept giving me errors so I ran the repair mode under the client's settings. The repair mode seems to have fixed all problems for me. H…

• Basically we have 5 or so different time zones to choose from and the attack times of these zones is spread out based on the city. So for example you split the black zone up into a pie chart. All the zones in the Fort sterling chunk would be on the 0+ time zone, then Lymhurst would be +3 time zone, Bridgewatch +5, ect ect. By making many territories that are next to each other share the same time zones it would make it harder for massive alliances to just zerg down zones since they would need to…

• You need to make sure your Island is atleast level 2 to get your first farm plot. The farm plots have to be placed in the dark brown / dirt squares you will see once your island is level 2 or higher. You can get a max of 5 farm plots per island once it is fully leveled up.

• How do I play trumpet?

DoomRawrus - - Beginner's Questions

You need to first in the top Left where it shows the picture of your avatar, right click that and go down to appearance. Select the vanity tab which lets you put on vanity costumes and equip the trumpet. Next at the bottom of your screen or where it shows the spells and abilities, look for an icon of a Face Mask and click that. It will toggle your normal abilities into the abilities of your vanity item. You can then use the Q,W,E and R keys to play the music. outoENA.png sIOTxtM.png TXtWAgM.png

• Or reverse the guild invite system so the person joining the guild has to right click the recruiter and select "request guild invite" It would then bring up the dialogue and the recruiter hits Accept or Decline

• I am also experiencing disconnects and extremely high ping, anywhere from 300 - 1300. Its never been this bad for me and I actually live relatively close to Washington DC so I am not sure whats going on with the servers.

• Sorry but when items become trash they are destroyed for good. You might see people selling trash but it actually is mostly worthless.

• From my understanding, the system currently prioritizes the journals based on their position in the inventory but there is a small flaw when it comes to fresh / new journals. The system seems to lower their priority. So for example: If you had an opened T5, T4, then T3 journal in your inventory and gather a T5 node, the fame will go to the T5 journal because its in the slot closes to Top Left of inventory. However, if the T5 journal is new (has 0 fame collected) the system lowers priority and wi…

• 1. If traversing the portal's is easy peasy and not a problem for you then this change doesn't affect you at all. You will still continue to go out into the black zone and do whatever. 2. If the change is going to just lead to gankers moving one zone over then again this doesn't really affect anything and shouldn't be worth complaining about since as you say you are going to have an easy time slaughtering everyone in the next zone. 3. If your idea of hardcore end game content is sitting at the p…

• You know the change must be good if it has upset the guild that used to 24/7 sit on all the Mercia portals. Reminds me of how the 3 second no auto-attack after dismounting was such a "terrible" change which would kill all PvP and turn the game into Tremel. Everytime I have gone out with a gank group into the black zone we just roam around other zones and find plenty of kills. Portal gankers are just lazy and bigger hand holders then the mega alliances, then again a couple of mega alliances like …

• I've been looking at the world map a bit throughout the week and from what I am seeing is bigger alliances have broken up some and I am seeing battles going on all around Bridgewatch and even a few launched attacks by the Martlock. Arch holds some chunks of land but it does not seem as prevalent. NAP's however were going to be a thing regardless of the current change or even more drastic measures like capping alliances. I can't say if the effects are enough yet but they do seem to be making some…