Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 91.

• Iron Hand - Guild Tanıtım

Vasort - - Lonca Alımları

Lutfen Twitch Canli yayin tartismasina doker misiniz olayi burdan yakalayamiyoruz cok Ruhban arkadasimiz Hostlayabilir Cok fair davranislariyla dikkat ceken eski Drama programi yapimcisi

• Articulo Mortis -Beta II

• Hello Developers of SBI I still enjoy how you disrespect your player base in every turn and how simple minded you areThousands of people have put in hundreds of hours in,set themsleves of accordingly to the rules YOU declared this season. And you are disregarding your entire player base and going for a rule change I would really like to type a wall of text to explain how simple minded you are, but I will cut it shortIn no sport or anything related that is competitive, rules are not changed whils…

• Articulo Mortis -Beta II

Articulo Mortis Eski memberlardan oynayan bana msj atabilir.. Articulo Mortis Bu sezon bir guilldden cok daha fazlasi olarak oynayacak bana discorddan msj atarsaniz sevinirim... .

• RAGE CONTROL

bizim uefa kupamiz sayilmiyor mu

• RAGE CONTROL

Benim guildimi Anladigim kadari ile turk guildi kabul etmiyor rage control Tek gold olmus turk guildi yaziyor orda hayirdir ?

• Nilfgaard Guild Alımları

- Oyun içi adınız: Vasort - Yaşınız : 29 - Şehir : Beykoz Konaklari/İst - Teamspeak3(Evet/Hayır) Hayir Discord - Geçmiş başarılarınız(Albion Cartel 70m gold ) : İlk betada Articulo mortis 1. gvg takımının Feederiyim. Singulartyde oynadım, o kadar. Bide 2 haftada 300milyon pvp fame kastım

• open ur eyes and check bridgewatch shops I am breaking rules there because of that they cant raise taxes and they will lose shops They are already selling shops.. Like you players yoy guys dont have brain but you can talk Bye Dont worry i will break all cartels next.month

• The world is not managed by daily decisions who understand this game they already know that this decision is made very quickly and daily the purpose is just to stop me because they thing most of the players are will stop playing game because of cartel but you didn't need to do this because I wrote that I changed my side 5 days ago in the forum grin.png i will start finishing cartels all of them It was already very easy. but I won't talk about these issues anymore because I really think these dec…

• U need to read other topic I told 3 days ago i will start bidding all cartels and i will also win that content because this content already end for me i did +100 billion silver already with This system its gonna be soooo easy for me even if i wont bid anyone They will lose silver After 15th september You cant find any shop owner in this game BECAUSE all of them gonna lose silver So Are u gonna be Shop Owner } TELL ME WHO WILL BUY SHOPS so Retard Players Will cry again MAKE SHOPS NPC BECAUSE OF T…

• Otarum Dude u cant understand what are we talking here

• Lol hello are u done lol dude already its finish Cant you read new post open your eyes Check everyone gonna start selling shops If they wont sell their shops i am also gonna finish all of them Now i am maybe 10x times stronger to finish them with those new rules

• lol PrintsKaspian when making decisions like this again Don't think of them in the toilet sit down, meet, you can find the right result of the discussion more beautiful this way This is the game for us we have fun but this is the real life decisions for you because you will lose players <>customers listen to me a big brother advice to you Shame Shame Shame

• Thanks albion now i am stronger 2x guys take this ss maximum 4 month later you cant find any shop owner in this game every shop owners will lose silver because of me and i wont lose anything BECAUSE THEY DIDNT touch bidder LoL

• its gonna be so funny

• Land Auction System Changes? now its gonna be much more easy

• Dildo are u retard or something WE ALL HAVE ISSUES we are playing albion online !

• ooooo Voc why dont you want to talk other cities I have shops there They are making really good silver lots of them better then caerleon.. Do u have fake accounts there those shops are urs hmmm

• And 6 month later when i come back game i will make cartel again Because i am always winner voc