Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 229.

• Look out for M B M

sandstorm22 - - Forum Banter

lol at the drama. Usually stay out of this stuff but have seen this too often. Low character people who "would have paid the money back if the guy didn't act like a jerk". What a bullshit cop out. Do the right thing, pay the cash and be done with it.

• Well I'm leveling mine with dailies and Arenas.

• Robe for 5v5 or ZvZ

sandstorm22 - - Beginner's Questions

Doing a bit of research it looks like Druid robe is the way to go for a caster in 5v5 or zvz?

• Quote from Fikule: “So, I queued for arena with the enigmatic staff and it automatically assigned me as damage, so I didn't change it. But then in the arena itself I was told I'd be getting reports for being a second healer. I also feel if I'd have queued as a healer I'd be getting reports for not being able to heal. I assume if the default for arcane is damage, I can be comfortable with being damage, even without any actual damage skills. It's definitely a confusing weapon role. ” Best is to as…

• Damn, I only earn about 300k a day. It appears I'm doing something wrong.

• Works Well ..but, heat?

sandstorm22 - - Mobile Version

Just played a few minutes on my phone. I have to say I am impressed. It worked very well. The one concern I have is how hot my phone got. Is that typical? ... and can it damage my phone?

• Quote from solventh: “Quote from sandstorm22: “lol @ adding artificial lag. At first read I thought maybe it was a sarcasm post. Degrade a users experience because he/she has a good connection to make it more fair for everyone? ” let me guess. 1: u r from the us. 2: thus, you were born in a capitalist system where it made you to believe that capitalist system is natural and should be implemented in everything you can think about. ”

• Can't both activate? What am I missing?

• lol @ adding artificial lag. At first read I thought maybe it was a sarcasm post. Degrade a users experience because he/she has a good connection to make it more fair for everyone?

• Quote from Devastate: “Quote from The_Support_God: “conclusion nature better at solo PvE and PVP than holy and that is that and holy is better than nature at everything else i rarely hear a solo holy healer win a 1v1 in blackzone dungeon agree? ” Holy is WAY better... have you ever seen those guys that play holy and sit flagged next to Caerleon? Once someone hits them and enter combat they can wreck anyone, even with guards cannons firing. Holy is WAY better because you dont need to give up on m…

• Agree. Like I mentioned earlier, in arenas I'm starting to recognize people. There are a few healers that when I see them, I know that side is going to win.

• Good stuff neef. Another issue is when you do target someone, press heal, and because they are out of range, you start moving towards them. I also wish the teammate tabs could be moved closer to middle and lower screen. Better los to see their health and still be aware of surrounding.

• Hunter Hood Wars

sandstorm22 - - Rants

21 head pieces in the game. In a balanced world, each one would be used a little less than 5% of the time. I've kept track this past week in Arena. I've played just under 60 matches and the final tally is Hunter Hood is used just over 40% of the time. So each game there are 4+ Hunter Hoods being worn. The last couple of days it's over 60%, That's right, 10 players and 6 of those wearing Hunter Hoods. I wonder what clue we could use to guess which piece of equipment is over performing. Yes, you c…

• There is some good healing advice here that I hadn't considered. I've struggled to heal in this game. I'm actually a pretty good healer in most other games. Range, and being in the middle of the chaos is a challenge. Along with the targeting, even with hotkeys. Being able to stay out of the red and at the same time see who needs heals has proven difficult.

• WTF is wrong with all of you.

sandstorm22 - - Rants

Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from Davih: “the zero fame is just stupid, you can literally farm more fame in 5 minutes of yellow zone dungeon, doing that endlessly is ok, but in arena is't not? ” . Would I carry on past 3 wins if there were endless rewards? Yes, and probably so would every other Arena player out there. Fact is, that will be bad for the game. ” Don't you see the irony in that statement? Everyone raves about how much fun the blackzone is, and the game was created for everyone to play …

sandstorm22 - - Rants

Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Gank: “If you want rewards expect the risk. ” Why every ganker who has no risk, and huge rewards complaints about risk/reward in every other content?You really call 40k silver and 10k fame for 20 min of pvp, a reward? I can give you 100k, silver and donkey, so you ride next to me for 1h. Youll be my pet, wanna reward? ” ..and that's if you win. Much faster to get into arena now. Usually less than 10 minutes. Still have to deal with the AFKs or the guys that quit a c…

sandstorm22 - - Rants

Quote from Davih: “Quote from Tabor: “Sounds like you enjoy 5s content which is good. Arena is the first baby practice step in learning 5s. Now move on to level 1 Crystal's (also no loot) and yellow zone HGs (full loot but you can wear extremely cheap gear due to low IP cap). The HGs you can run all day if you like for constant rewards. Just means you have to take on some risk for the reward. ” This is exactly where you are wrong, i don't like 5v5 in particular, i would enjoy even 3vs3 or 8vs8 o…

• BZ vs RZ

That's a good point about clear speed. Takes forever for me to clear a rz dungeon in T4 gear. Edit: Although I don't know if I would wear my good gear if faction flagged

• BZ vs RZ

Quote from GankerNextDoor: “According to this link it's: * Zone Type * Multiplier * Expedition * 1.0 * Blue * 1.8 * Yellow * 2.0 * Red * 2.75 * Black * 3.5 * Hell entered from Black/Red * 7.5 * Hell entered from Yellow * 3.5 * Hell entered from Blue * 1.8 Just remember this: Gear comes and goes. Silver comes and goes. Fame stays with you forever and it's the only permanent progress of you character. ” Thanks ganker. Good chart explains it. I will stick with off hour rz for now. I can only kill h…

• BZ vs RZ

The last few nights I have factioned up and hit the RZ and did some dungeons. I know rz is better fame than yz, and that bz is even better than rz. The question I have is how much better is bz? Does the fact that you can faction flag for rz and make some extra money overcome the better fame in bz? Hopefully that makes sense.