Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• This is actually better for new players not worse. Now they can level the specific piece they want 3x faster than before. Also if armor is split out I assume same rule would apply where current fame is split evenly between the non Ava with Ava starting at 0.

• I am very much looking forward to this content but I am afraid you have skewed it to much to mobility friendly like pretty much everything else in game at the moment. We are going to see a bunch of rat builds pop into this content as well. Time will tell though need to give it a fair chance first. Either way rats or not it will be welcome to have some consistent solo player content! With that said hopefully you have lots of these entrances available in the OW as it will be highly in demand conte…

• I do wish they would have pursued the higher trash rate exponentially increasing based on fight ratio but I have no idea how complex coding would be. This way winning outnumbered and even fights would be more rewarded loot wise and severely unbalanced win fights would get next to nothing. I cannot think of many other ways to punish zerg ganking without also hurting small scale/solo ganking and large scale ZvZs.

• It is extremely apparent that ganking has been far to prevalent for to long. The majority of deaths should be from fighting in or over content of some sort and not simply just trying to travel from point A to point B. These are another set of decent changes to help that balance. As an avid PvPer myself mostly solo it is annoying to see how much these large gank groups prevent so much content by sitting at forced travel exits. Hopefully more and more changes come in phasing exit camping behavior …

• I think an easier more impactful solution may be to just add a small immune safe area to all exits similar to that of the connected portal zones. These are the areas where a majority of the camp chain CC ganking is happening today. Being players are forced to use narrow exits to travel anywhere these are the specific areas to target a fix.

• Something needs to happen. Especially soon people will be eating tomes by the thousands to max the new Ava weapons.

• This is also a problem at many exits in the BZ. Gankers simply camp these areas since players are forced to use exits to travel because of tile design. I think they should add the bubble area to all exits to avoid this crap style of game play. There is no strategy or skill involved since players have no choice but to use the narrow exits to travel. I also agree with the ops specific points.

• Noise Polution

Tabor - - Feedback & Suggestions

Sound is one thing also please just add a damn consume all button as well. This one at a time thing is harsh for fingers!

• Arena Rewards

You can play arena all day long if you for some reason felt like doing so. You will also have very minimal knowledge in the game doing so. Arena PvP is nothing like any of the real PvP in the game.

• Haha mage robe almost purely exists to deter bow from being excessively broken. If they fix bow E in some way they could completely revamp mage robe. Would be more interesting.

• Dev Talk: Avalonian Weapons

Tabor - - News & Announcements

Devs do not always have time to directly reply especially to people who do not read what they already have posted answering the question in the same damn thread said person asked.

@McCoiso the article says destiny board split for crafting as well..

• Dungeon Scouting

Tabor - - General Questions & Discussions

You pro scout people are hilarious. You say you need scouts because divers bring 10 people and then suggest divers bring more people so they can somehow lock down all paths of travel after the A out. This becomes ganking not diving. Most divers actually want a small group fight (excluding Arch of course). Divers dive dungeons because that is the most accessible content in game for small scale fights. 5 man HGs are great but not always available for non zerg alliance groups. "Safe" fame already e…

• Martlock BZ is terrible with gankers everywhere the least active ganker wise would be Bridgewatch, Lymhurst, and Thetford.

• Many of the black zones areas are still actually quite dead. Yes if you stick to the safe yellow zones it will feel busy but that is only because to many people are staying in the beginning zones longer than they should. They are stunting their own progression.

• Arena Rewards

Sadly Kheeta the HCE cancer is back. I assume gained popularity again with people using the solo mob pull cheat for high level maps learned from Avas.

• Spyglass is a founder's pack item from back to pre launch days.

The more interesting part of this is will take the same fame to max spec the new kingmaker sword as that of dual sword for example with one being exponentially stronger than the other. That part seems odd but everything else seems good.

• While I agree many people have piles of silver they do not know what to do with.

• Those tome prices about to go up!!!