Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from JETracktor: “Where did those dungeon entrances will spawn? In every zones? Can I enter this dungeon in blue zone but chose max item power? ” No, it looks like these will only spawn in Yellow, Red and Black zones. Hunter Difficulty = Yellow Zone Stalker Difficulty = Red, Black Slayer Difficulty = Red, Black + you need 50k+ Infamy

• Really liking the look of this and the 'Rise' update seems like it will be well worth the wait. And what's with the countdown timers on the ability cooldowns - is this a new feature too?

• Quote from ohyeah: “Why was it omitted? , and why don't they warn in time? terrible service ” That's funny. Having no maintenance is a positive, but you manage to turn into a negative

• iOS Beta

SHARKY - - iOS Test Forum

Try going into the game settings menu (top right icon) GAME SETTINGS > VIDEO Make sure SHADOWS are OFF and change all other settings to LOW

• Have you thought of buying a mouse with programmable buttons (usually on the side, where your thumb rests)? I don't own one myself, but there's many available. Google the Razer Naga Hex 2 for example. If you can program those buttons to bind to Q, W, E, R etc then that should be a big help. However, it would be worth getting clarification that this type of device is actually 'legal' within Albion.

• Hey @MakeMeCoffee, sorry to hear of your accident, and I wish you a speedy recovery. You can change the the key bindings for spells, within the in-game Settings menu, accessed from the gear icon, top right of game. Unfortunately, there is no in-game way to bind spells to mouse buttons at the moment. Edit: You can also change your spell casting method, via the Controls settings in the in-game settings menu too. Maybe Quick Cast on button release will help?

• Noise Polution

SHARKY - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Tabor: “Sound is one thing also please just add a damn consume all button as well. This one at a time thing is harsh for fingers! ” +1 for this too

• Avalonian Weapons were first mentioned in the Dev Talk on June 12th, which directly coincides with the dates on your screenshot market graphs. Edit: What I mean is, the surge that you find suspicious in your screenshots actually coincides with the June 12th Dev Talk, rather than your NDA playtest theory.

• ios beta link

Quote from WOGUZBABAW: “i register for beta link on my iphone a few days ago. ı dindt get mail. when it will come ” As far as I know, the Beta program is full and has a long waiting list. Maybe you’ll get lucky and get chosen soon...

• Rant

SHARKY - - Rants

Quote from Piddle: “Was this your first mute? ” Probably won’t be the last.

• Bad albion version on iOS

There were a couple of patches last week, and the iOS version has not yet caught up. Patches/updates have to be reviewed and approved by Apple before release to TestFlight. The one we got yesterday had already been superseded by a new version, still waiting for approval.

• Noise Polution

SHARKY - - Feedback & Suggestions

+1

• WTB sharks, bulk

SHARKY - - Trade

Shocking!

• Faction Points Discrepancy...

SHARKY - - Bugs

Thanks!

• No, unfortunately not, but I'm sure someone will be able to post the numbers. The amount of LP needed increases for each new level you reach. I 'think' artifact weapons get up to about 450+ points per level when you reach the 90's.

• Quote from alexvicious: “Quote from Midgard: “i think its around 3300 tomes for normal weapon, 9900 for arti (without using LP) ” so would it be about 1/3 of that if I use LP? ” It should be roughly 1/5 of that if you use LP, as LP can be used once you've progressed that level to 20%. You will need a lot of LP though.

• Quote from Poltergeistv2: “I get what you mean.. it's just that I lost 500k or more worth of stuff for being stupid and not storing the stuff in a chest, because I wanted to finish mining before going back to town. I understand the "Use this to get more powerful" but it's a bit of a shock to find out you can lose everything because someone appears from a corner and kills you without even giving time to react. ” Don't leave the game. You've obviously enjoyed yourself up until this incident, Just …

• Faction Points Discrepancy...

SHARKY - - Bugs

BUMP

• If you've already accepted the invite via the email link previously, and played through TestFlight, then the email link will now be useless as the beta access will be registered to your Apple ID. If you've changed your Apple ID, then you won't have access to the game via TestFlight, unless you sign into TestFlight with your old ID.

• HI from mobile :)

SHARKY - - Introduce yourself!

Welcome @Aramanc Glad you’re having fun!