Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 219.

• Morgana's Freehouse is a guild I created just because I wanted my own hideout in the Black Zone, atm its mostly filled with alt's. There is no activity, no groups, hardly any chatting, no taxes (All the anti-social good stuff), if you have a alt which is un-guilded and want a home for it while getting associate fees on at least 1 of every building in Fort Sterling this is your guild. Join in game, or reply on here. Thanks

• Look out for M B M

blast204 - - Forum Banter

When you donate, or do a good deed. No one needs to know about it (unless donations are guild rules) , your doing it because you feel good. If you have to keep reminding people what you've done for the guild, then the problems with yourself. If you had the keys to a building in a job, then said you were leaving to go work with a competitor. Lets say Pepsi and Coke, do you think they would leave you with the old set of keys and access to their market information? Even if they liked you, you would…

• whoops

• City Plot Suggestions

blast204 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Its not about losing money that suggestion, I just don't want to charge the players in my guild any silver if they are crafting for the guild using their hard earn focus to help war efforts. At the moment I can't do that, as there is only one associate amount, i'm not afraid to say that I charge friends/guild acquaintances more as I have to re-coup silver ready for my defenses at the end of the month. So being able to put I don't know a second/third associate amount would be nice. As long as the…

• City Plot Suggestions

iRawr as usual we see your true colours, I can give suggestions from a neutral stand point. These features would improve some functions in the game, you just see your own narrow minded version. A frog looking out of a well, just because something has no use to you it becomes pointless. Stick to the stuff your good at go to the banter part of the forum as you never have any real input.

• City Plot Suggestions

Hello, I have a few simple suggestions to improve players/owners experience with city shop plots. When a player opens up his map I feel like shops where a player has associate should show similarly to how a friendly hideout is shown on the map. This will stop players paying extra if they actually have a shop they are associated on. Slightly harder, it would be cool if owners could see who is spending the most in their shops. Like an account log, this means we can get in touch with players who ar…

• As I have said before, when the game first came out. The fee's were high then as well, for the first few months of the game you could see shops at 100-200%. Your acting like new players in any MMO won't have a hard time getting into a settled market, they have less resources, less knowledge, less contacts. Hence why you have to put time into the game, learn the tricks/advantages you have while crafting. Blaming one part of the economy for all the economy issues is daft, new players have a hard t…

• Lets get back to reality the 7 day auctions would simply divide the current value of shops between 4 segments. So if a plot is worth 100 mill now, people would be bidding 25 (at least every week). The fee however would be no different so far as the owners will want to get back their bid amount (which still comes to about 100 mill a month over 4 weeks if not more). I would actually predict the shop prices go higher due to people wanting to get their feet wet, this would again increase the taxes d…

• I will leave it here for my last post of the night, when your showing an example or an experiment. While trying to show the general player base the advantages/disadvantages of doing it/not doing it. You have to explain your results fairly at the end, you mention you do explain the benefits of using a town plot. Then link me to your set of numbers, where you leave the conclusion at. However you then put 1-2 paragraphs on how plays are being scammed, strange how you will summarize one side of the …

• If you wanted to be more helpful to the new players, run a few of these examples on a range of items. Find what the percent it is when city plots become unprofitable for the "common" crafter/refiner. Then you can say hey new players, if the shops have a higher fee than xx its cheaper to use someones personal island (unless their fee is higher than xx). If your crafting anything higher than T5 and the fee is higher than xx it is not worth using bla bla. Give them the facts, don't run extreme expe…

• Look at the cloth refiners in Fort Sterling the highest is 35%, I just cudn't be bothered raising the fee higher for the sake of the argument (and even told you in the brackets so you could double it). And as a new player in Fort Sterling right now they wudn't be paying the 66 percent fee neither as that isnt the fee in this city. You also dismiss the benefit of 15-18 percent faster advancement in w/e you are refining due to the extra fame from return resources. I ignored your return rate as you…

• So here, is his experiment again for the average player. We are crafting 1000 T4 cloth in Fort Sterling, I have set the building on the private island to 10% as I imagine this is about what people will be charging. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…a9cca619bfb676a63b7ffb2ddforum.albiononline.com/index.p…a9cca619bfb676a63b7ffb2dd 345,100 for the T4 Fibre, 113,680 for the T3 Cloth. On a private island with 10% you end up with your 1000 T4 cloth for a cost of 7000 silver. So the total cost to buy/refi…

• If we look at these findings for what they really are, they show like I mentioned that it is most profitable to us a private island plot in the unlikely scenario that you are crafting that one refining material that has a bonus, or that you have focus you are going to spend on flat 4 cloth. What Irawr doesn't mention is in fact if were talking about "noobs" which is where he has aimed most of his words at, the scenario he has put into play is nearly pointless. Do majority of noobs even have prem…

• @iRawr I'm not responding because what you have said is wrong, i'm responding because of the way your treating the reader. Don't mention words like scamming, and robbing new players just provide the data you collected. From my perspective your results concluded that when crafting t4 cloth. That the most profitable way to craft it is on a player owned island with a low fee, taking into account royal bonus. If there is no Royal bonus and you have no focus left then surely the most profitable metho…

• ok, I logged in, not even going to bother re-doing the experiment. I went to the market looked up price 580 cloth = 153k So can there be more profitable ways to craft.. well duh there can. Would a new player lose silver from their initial investment.. No they would'nt. As even if we use iRawi's example. They started of with 1k cloth, they end up with 1580 cloth, If they want to sell that 580 cloth they will get 153k from selling it, compared to the 71k refining cost. Now like I said show me a no…

• So your findings are for the "one" refining bonus that a Royal City offers, Doesn't that mean for 99% of the other items city shops are worth using. Say your refining cloth in Fort Sterling what do the figures look like then, what was the fee percentage for the town shop you were using, what was the fee for your island shop. If i can point out a handful of items which are not profitable on the Black Market does that mean you will now stop using the Black Market? I can't log in right now to doubl…

• The people who are organizing the "private islands" are probably just plot owners alts. Anyone using shops with no return with fee's higher than 7-8 on refiners, and similar on crafting stations minus alche/cook/butcher are making much more profits than the city plot owners. For one buildings on private islands don't lose durability over time, so the only cost they are offsetting is food. And anyone who convinces you that 10-15 percent is fair in those circumstances are just funny, they are in f…

• Some of you lack the general understanding of economics. If the average price of crafting go's up then "eventually" the average price of the finish product is increased. So no this isn't an excuse, as no one needs to apologise. As I have mentioned before the slider go's all the way up to 999%, do you think SBI is going to worry about 60% when they have set the ceiling up to 999%. Learn to adapt, when fee's are high hold onto your resources. Check if items have increased in price, when fee's drop…

• Everyone acting like there isn't any benefit of silver. If i can spend 1 hour in the black market and be successful, that could be equal to two hours faming. If I wanted to set up a hideout in the BZ and pay rent without relying on a guild to fund me.. If I want to collect rare items. Have the best of gears, not worry about premium, have my own shops so i can use them, gamble on future patches investing in differant things. Everyone has their own things they enjoy doing, with me silver = time. I…

• We have always been told its generally high gains from higher risk activity's. I would say with the game having a high population at the moment that solo dungeons are at equal risk to hell gates, Bold statement consider the fact you have a 50/50 chance of winning or losing (not taking into account skill/gear) in hell gates, while in a solo dungeon when you do get dived i bet your chance of survive is far below 50 percent. As they enter with multiple players, its harder to farm in PVP gear, hence…