Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 298.

• I'm Back

Scythian - - Introduce yourself!

actually now that I think about it, who has time to play games...fml

• Quote from Finale: “I dont think that is part of the "backlog" You know why its called backlog? Because its a log on your back! haha never seeing that shit again. Please someone kill me. ” Quote from H4n1baL: “@Finale not quite the way it works. We're constantly implementing things from our backlog. This feature is one of them. ” Need to re-prioritize that backlog then. Else it its as finale says just never seeing the important shit again.... You guys never admit to anything, and then when you d…

• My SBI experience

Scythian - - Forum Banter

what a joke... Stupid fucking names for stupid fucking updates. SBI dropped the ball, but hey its our fault we should be used to it by now. Always 1 thing after the other with this company every fucking week. pathetic. ma46fLr.jpg

• Tired of dealing with Korn, @'Eltharyon' can you please justify why the QoL chances are lower on the priority list that this new territory functionality? I assume in your position as game director you have a leading say in whatever is on your priority list... Please can you clarify the thought process behind your (and your teams) decision. I personally cant fathom how you can do this. Bad functionality aside your game cannot support zerg vs zerg and yet this is the direction you are taking. Plea…

• lmao great post @Rosalia. Love it... ... wonder who's great idea that was... sorry mate but you dropped the ball. The fact of the matter is that this new feature will be completely unplayable as your server cant handle more than a 50v50 at best... so all this time spend on a pointless game mechanic that already brings nothing to the game, And it wont even work as intended... As QA manager in real life... I would have told the devs they were insane... and put my foot down on releasing this. But t…

• and the names are boring fyi... Kay? lol and Joseph.... more like Judah... and you can delete this post as it is entirely trash talk even though it is 100% true.

• rip Guild leadership. "Game is meant for guilds" lmfao 300 thousand chests later, with there own permissions and one guild hall claim and you fucked... gg. lmao. Sure the arena looks pretty epic, but it pretty much cements the idea that attracting more players is a higher priority than keeping players... lmao ... The one positive that will make the recruitment department smile is the 'last online' functionality. Other than that really really disappointed. Doubt you will find much leadership clap…

• @Korn So as we all know AO is being targeted by ddos attacks, Its pretty shit and SBI are working on it as fast as they can, Great. We understand that there is no easy quick fix that will solve all your issues, and we are willing to be patient while you sort it out. I would like to suggest the following, for a very real issue. GvG's, for me it is highly irritating and we are only doing practice gvg's, for the guilds that are at war or are losing vital territories it is the single most dishearten…

• My Vendetta Experience

Scythian - - Forum Banter

Check out the rest of his channel, some pretty interesting videos

• After todays battles Its going to be interesting to see what warlegends will do.

• Guides

Scythian - - Beginner's Questions

Hey @Hvalsey Thanks a million for the message. Otherwise I would have not noticed. SBI has added the guides to there sites toolbar. In the process the links had all been changed. I have edited them to point to the correct place.

• I will be helping out with the audits. as well as investing.

• The game pretty much throws you into the deep end. There are some guides that the players have written, you just have to look. LP / Alt Characters Islands / farming Crafting / farming You can find more here. & if there is anything else you need just ask.

• Guides

Update: Added a new guide for the t3 expedition. have a few more edits for the next two then I will release them.

• howzit lol another South African, pretty sure I was the first so always glad to see more. There are a few now so keep your eye open and they should popup. If you ever need any advice just shout.

• Lol good one. At least you got one kill yesterday :kappa

• Enjoyed that podcast immensely , but I already miss @KingMoJo maybe you need a third presenter? Well done @Bogul and @Shozen!

• Nobody with experience in this game would ever argue with snowman. Just like his posts because they are right. No need to read.

• Nope premium does not extend after wipes. As a matter of fact you can chose which account now gets premium via the settings > claiming rewards option in game. You can also buy gold from the shop (On this website) and use that to buy premium when the game is launched. Depending on what account you currently have you might be able to get premium by using the gold you got with your account.

• Guides

Thank you for the support, hoping to complete three this weekend.