Recent Activities

• Murasamune -

Liked Robinhoodrs’s post in the thread Carebear?.

Like (Post)
    With this feature they really should've removed the 'A-out' feature, now everyone gets a warning inside the dungeon and time to switch to PvP ready spells. And then add a Totem Pole at the end of each floor by the boss to A-out with.
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread [20. January 2020] Queen Update.

Quote from Gibba: “Are you speaking of rune/soul/relic enchanting? ” Yes
  • hypnoticshadow -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread Queen Update - Extended Maintenance.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, We hope you’re as excited as us about the launch of Queen on Monday, 20 January 2020! Please note that we will have an extended maintenance of 3 hours from 10:00 UTC to 13:00 UTC. This means the game and website will be down during this…
  • DaLi -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread [20. January 2020] Queen Update.

Like (Post)
    Queen Update - Ver. 1.16.392 / REV 158262 - 20 January 2020 Features New Outlands The Queen update completely reworks the Outlands, with lower-tier zones at the outer edge and higher-tier zones at the center. This allows guilds of different strengths…
  • DaLi -

Liked gmatagmis’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    dune2_territory_600.png
  • Coliente -

Replied to the thread Ждем Corepunk?.

• Coliente -

Replied to the thread Ивент.

• Coliente -

Replied to the thread Лаунчер..

• gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread у меня вопрос.

ЗЗЫ, Вот как это выглядит со стороны брима. embed.redditmedia.com/widgets/…brim_when_bored_new_meta/
  • gmatagmis -

ЗЫ. Данная комба - изобретение вот этого товарища. (Но это не точно) unknown.png Придумал он её где-то пол года назад.
  • Gibba -

Replied to the thread [20. January 2020] Queen Update.

The number of fragments needed to enchant items has been doubled as enchanting with fragments was too cheap and undermined crafting with enchanted resources Please explain. Are you speaking of rune/soul/relic enchanting?
  • Garizona -

Liked Kuregen’s post in the thread Battle for Caerleon is over.

Like (Post)
    you didn't learn from any mistakes. you should thank us, we continue to play this game. we saw the first free month, server attack days and many other things. so I knew this event would be like this. please just listen to the player...
  • Burntime -

Liked Spikey’s post in the thread The Defense of Caerleon [Feedback].

Like (Post)
    I'm more shocked that people turned up expecting this to be anything other than what it was! We all know the game can't handle large numbers of players in a single zone. Myself and friends didn't login to albion last night purely to avoid all this…
  • genpecaHT -

Replied to the thread Интервью с гильдиями: Varanga.

• olkep4 -

Replied to the thread Ивент.

Quote from AHTI-Hyb: “что вообще происходит в игре,как проходил ивент,что ббудет дальше??Есть инфа хоть у кого-то?и что там по шмота ” Как проходил…
  • gmatagmis -

Метеор метеор. Вот он. ome.png Телепортнулся с адских ботинок. Потом включил робу. Потом нажал шапку жнеца - видно что часть людей ушла в слип, у кого-то сработали авто-клинсы. Дальше из инвиза кастуется метеор, вешка-фаербол, и лужа с кушки.
  • dfgfdg -

Liked Kuregen’s post in the thread Battle for Caerleon is over.

Like (Post)
    you didn't learn from any mistakes. you should thank us, we continue to play this game. we saw the first free month, server attack days and many other things. so I knew this event would be like this. please just listen to the player...
  • Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Guild Rights Management Bug.

Hey there, thanks for reporting! That's my favorite bug report so far! ^^ I got the list to reset when a guild member logs on or off, though it looks like there are also other factors affecting this. I'll have UI check that out. :)
  • Kuregen -

Replied to the thread Queen Update ve Yenilikler.

Wardrobe 17072-Wardrobe-jpg Oyuna gelen bir diğer eklenti de wardrobe karakter özelleştirmeleri, skinler, avatarlar ve fare imleci özelleştirmeleri sunacak olan wardrobe, emote komutlarına da kolay erişim sağlayacak yeni bir sistemle beraber…