Recent Activities

• Glasses -

Liked Trial_hard’s post in the thread Balance Changes - Into The Fray.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The_Support_God: “Just make healing staffs specialize in healing and make the damage Q only deal damage to PvE its much easier for all of us that way making them be able to Dps and we have people trying to make the dps version of HEALING
  • Gilborath -

Posted the thread Abilities going off 180 degrees from Direction indicated.

Thread
    So I've had several instances of my abilities going off in a direction that is 180 degrees from my curser indicator. I have my abilities set to "until released" for activation, and my curser and the AOE area of effect pointed in one direction, only to…
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Balance Changes - Into The Fray.

Quote from The_Support_God: “Just make healing staffs specialize in healing and make the damage Q only deal damage to PvE its much easier for all of us that way making them be able to Dps and we have people trying to make the dps version of HEALING
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Feedback nature and holy.

Quote from The_Support_God: “Finally @Trial_hard gives some reasonable feedback except for last sentence. which i can only said Buff everything to match multi shot & frost shot power level or nerf everything else to match average power level of other…
  • Sedi107 -

Replied to the thread Journey Back (Town Portal) - Additional Information and Background.

Me brain too small to be arguing about this shit but imagine if sbi is right and the tp does end up benefiting the game I bet that some of the guys that are having meltdowns in here and on reddit wouldn't be able to accept it.
  • lexdex -

Replied to the thread ЖДЕМ в новой гильдии PVE MOLI.

• Good_vs_Evil -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Magic Staff Overhaul.

Quote from ThreeHades: “Quote from VseOtlichno: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “summon ability ” Please, no summoning spells in Albion. The server can't handle the load... ” Good vs evil doesn’t really know much about Albion so ye I kinda agree…
  • Ranald0 -

Liked dentalfa’s post in the thread Crystal arena.

Like (Post)
    make tank role
  • Ranald0 -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Combat Balance Revert thorns damage to players.

Like (Post)
    Dropping the DPS from 40 to 10 does seem absurd. Why even have the spell at this point?
  • Ranald0 -

Liked Glasses’s post in the thread Combat Balance Revert thorns damage to players.

Like (Post)
    I'll preface this by saying, it'll likely be fine if its changed back to the same value as damage vs monsters. Why thorns are not as broken as they sound: In theory, dealing 258 damage every 0.5s for 4s on 3 instances while having a 25% slow and…
  • Ranald0 -

Liked Trial_hard’s post in the thread Feedback nature and holy.

Like (Post)
    Nature is finally in an okay shape - playable.. GNature E needs some buff, most hits are hard hits, Gnature will not do much except against dot damage.. On top, i think it still can be purged (bug?) Holy is okay, except smite cool down makes it…
  • Ranald0 -

Liked The_Support_God’s post in the thread Feedback nature and holy.

Like (Post)
    Finally @Trial_hard gives some reasonable feedback except for last sentence. which i can only said Buff everything to match multi shot & frost shot power level or nerf everything else to match average power level of other weapons
  • Good_vs_Evil -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Magic Staff Overhaul.

Quote from VseOtlichno: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “summon ability ” Please, no summoning spells in Albion. The server can't handle the load... ” Step your PC/Phone game up my dude. I go into ZvZ's/Faction Warfare with smooth as butter FPS, the…
  • Good_vs_Evil -

Replied to the thread I have 10 alts each with 7000 to 10k LP. What should I do with them ?.

Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Good_vs_Evil: “Never understood the point of having alts in a game that lets you do everything on 1 character. I guess if you wanna get sweaty have 100 acre farms and spy on other factions its an idea but then you need…
  • Good_vs_Evil -

Replied to the thread Soo mobile is abandoned?.

Quote from Vamppss: “how tf is it my problem if its not optimized ” Because it takes nothing to run this game on a medium spec PC or a up-to-date phone, the real issue here is that you got a old phone/potato pc and you dont like that a game in 2022…
  • Grrawl -

Replied to the thread Cabbage Man Challenge (tribute to Jimbenator).

So excited to hear "into the fray" has a "Cabbage Merchant" Achievement added!
  • kindara -

Replied to the thread BLUTMOND SUCHT FIGURBETONTE SACHBETONTE UNVERWÖHNTE UNGEKLONTE MITGLIEDER.

• Splinter900 -

Posted the thread Les Eternels recrute Guilde Francaise.

Thread
    Nous avons besoin de nous agrandir et pour ça ils nous faut des joueurs nous sommes acuellement 2 dans la guilde nous vous attendons montrons notre puissance au monde entier je reviendrais voir tout les jours de maniere quotidienne le recrutement venez…