Recent Activities

• dawiss87 -

Posted the thread Malevolent Locus - cooldown on Void Spell (E).

Thread
    Hi, I noticed there is something wrong with Locus Cooldown (looks like ninja nerf). Due to changes at Queen 11 patch cooldowns on Locus should be: Void (Malevolent Locus): - Reduced Cooldowns based on Item Power as follows: - 900 IP = 48.6 → 46 -…
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from SeeeJay: “Странно что в этом сезоне Ласт варны практически отсиживались не участвуя в войнах. ” Сутя по КБ они активно воюют с Арчами и последний день с БА где-то там у себя kill-board.com/battles/jrSnC2?search=Last+Warn
  • SeeeJay -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Странно что в этом сезоне Ласт варны практически отсиживались не участвуя в войнах.
  • Nausk -

Replied to the thread Nausk's Content Canteen.

Forgot to update, so here two of the most recent uploads - hope you enjoy! [url]https://youtu.be/XflmI9zv6Vk[/url] [url]https://youtu.be/zPCwVoonl2o[/url]
  • Nonnamous -

Replied to the thread [DPS] The Oakwood Accord | Blackzone PvP & ZvZ | 0% Tax | T5 & T7 Hideouts.

• LoganSilkCheeks -

Replied to the thread Cluster Queue.

might as well ban everyone dueling naked as well, and some people i guess like third partying fights and using castles and the terris
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread Seeking for t4 and t5 resource donations.

You can´t be crafter if you start the game. For crafting, you need cash. Go get cash, or gather resources yourself.
  • Stormlord -

Replied to the thread one guy scummed me yesterday night.

jokes on him hunter shoes are better then that Avalonian shit anyway
  • FlamingLight -

Posted the thread Seeking for t4 and t5 resource donations.

Thread
    Hello there, good day i am seeking for players with extra bulks of resources that can be donated for free, as a newbie crafter of weapons im lacking resources like leather and metal bars and i dont have enough money to buy some. for donations please add…
  • Stormlord -

Posted the thread Praise Be!.

Thread
    I have been converted! After many year of falling over and accidently killing arch I realised that I was just simply too naïve ARCH demand respect and I for one will not stand for this targeted BS *sits* In order to earn the Arch commands respect
  • Piraterer -

Replied to the thread DE Gilden und ZvZ.

Quote from LordFischi: “Also - es ist schon sehr merkwürdig, wenn wir in diesem Thread darüber diskutieren, das ZORN kein richtiges ZvZ spielt, hand-holded und sich von anderen auf den den Crystal Rang ziehen läßt. Langsam wird es lächerlich…
  • Gabumon -

Replied to the thread REMOVE runes transmutation..

I agree at part but on the other hand is clearly stated that the system is a "silver sink when there is way too much inflation"
  • mik932 -

Liked MaraxuS’s post in the thread Gilden scammer.

Like (Post)
    Danke für den Hinweis. Auch wenn die Screen erstmal kein Scam beweisen, ist es ja letztendlich egal, ob es sich hier um Drama, Selbstjustiz oder was auch immer handelt. Erstmal ist Vorsicht geboten.
  • Intervila -

Posted the thread Cosechar zanahorias.

Thread
    Quiero craftear caballos para venderlos en el mercado y necesito ganar fama cosechando zanahorias pero mi problema es que no tengo isla. ¿ cómo puedo hacer sin ser premium? ¿ hay isla del gremio o alguien me puede dejar su isla? Estoy en bridgewacth y…
  • Equart -

Replied to the thread Solo PvP Pair Daggers/Swords.

Replied to the thread one guy scummed me yesterday night.

Please send 5m to our scam resolution bureau and we'll get this sorted for you.
  • CassX -

Liked Stormlord’s post in the thread [Service] CLS, Jack of all trades.

Like (Post)
    dwqwdq.PNG
  • Twissa -

Replied to the thread REMOVE runes transmutation..

Heeeey, this is not a rant. I was pissed but still...that recipe should be removed from the freaking game cause it's worthless the only thing good for is a silver sink when people screw up and getting people angry as hell. So funny expending 15m and…