Recent Activities

• Saccavirano -

Liked foo’s post in the thread Feedback on Corrupted Dungeons - Brimstone & Mist.

Like (Post)
    @Saccavirano that's what I'm doing but I just wanted to make a suggestion to make CD better b/c I enjoy playing it. Not when 8.3 melt me. They wanted feedback after all.
  • Hardox -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Sex Change.

Like (Post)
    Apparently is not quite as straight forward as you think ... Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Welcome to the forums @CaptainTriumph. Please see this thread:Gender Change I'm quoting myself here for reference: Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “The Developers…
  • SkylighterHK -

Posted the thread Hallowed Ground Got Chest?.

Thread
    I played twice and I thought there is no chest like Expedition. But I see somewhere in the forum and a video telling me that there is. Is it a bug for Mobile / Android version?
  • Hardox -

Replied to the thread Gender Change.

i also would like to have that option please guys put some work into it :)
  • Xxknightxx -

Replied to the thread No chest after killing Bob.

same here the chest is invisible, there is deffinatly a collision box there but you cannot see or click the chest
  • SkylighterHK -

Liked Arlequin’s post in the thread Start Allhallows With a Fame Boost.

Like (Post)
    After i was kill the bob boss. Chess are invisible. Why? Why this bug in cel lphone? ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( please!!!!!!! Fix the bug of chest invisible in albion online server cellphone! 5 dungeons and my chest are invisible a dont win nothing TnT
  • gold_member -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

БОЛЬШЕНСТВО ИЗ ВАС ТУТ ОШИВАЮЩИХСЯ ЧЕРНЬ ОБССЯННАЯ. И Я НЕ ПОНИМАЮ ПОЧЕМУ ВЫ СЕБЕ ПОЗВОЛЯЕТЕ ВПРИНЦИПЕ РОТ ОТКРЫВАТЬ, КРИТИКУЯ ДОСТИЖЕНИЯ…
  • Nazori -

Posted the thread Guide on Speedrunning the Allhallows dungeons.

Thread
  • ProfessorZee -

Replied to the thread Changes for Guild Season 11.

Quote from Korn: “Hey there and thanks for all the feedback. We'll look into the timers once more. Any suggestions welcome! ” The main timers for the NA player-base is currently 21/0/3/5 UTC with 5 being almost too late for most while 21 is…
  • DrizztOfSothebys -

Replied to the thread Gathering Gear.

Hey Embarau, Regarding gathering gear, bear in mind that it serves you for armor, too, when you're wearing it. We don't really have any other stats except for what comes from the gear we wear, so no matter how strong you may be in your regular outfit,…
  • ProfessorZee -

Liked Korn’s post in the thread Changes for Guild Season 11.

Like (Post)
    Hey there and thanks for all the feedback. We'll look into the timers once more. Any suggestions welcome!
  • Azayon -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Kopetcam: “Quote from Azayon: “Quote from Kopetcam: “Quote from Azayon: “Quote from gmatagmis: “Changes for Guild Season 11 ” ” ” просто верх человеческого развития, жаль что твои…
  • Ymbrzld -

Liked ImaDoki’s post in the thread Changes for Guild Season 11.

Like (Post)
    Half an hour per boss is amazing! Tons of content, but specific boss loot (i'm talking about you, mount artifacts) should be tunned down to avoid extreme undervaluating them. I hope the buff on World Boss Map Mobs is really significant, so that all…
  • Ymbrzld -

Liked Phosphia’s post in the thread Changes for Guild Season 11.

Like (Post)
    If you increase world boss spawns; make sure you massively decrease its mounts drop rates. The big bosses also shouldn't spawn more often than ~ 1,5 - 2 hours at most. Just add more mini-bosses that spawn more often, and make them stronger. Nobody…
  • FromLegend -

Replied to the thread No chest after killing Bob.

should sends our chests back. We are playing "exclusive" non Halloween version. Cheers
  • Ymbrzld -

Liked Guirssane’s post in the thread Changes for Guild Season 11.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Phosphia: “Feedback: IP is way too low for the 20v20 crystals. 1400-1500 IP is normal for CTA (multiple per day). That's way too low for a weekly and monthly event... 900 to 1,300 IP? That's a joke. @Retroman Talks about wanting to improve…
  • Ymbrzld -

Liked Kheiron’s post in the thread Changes for Guild Season 11.

Like (Post)
    i understand the reason for having less timers due to the large number of players needed to participate in 20v20 scrims, however, it would help a lot to practice if there was an arena-type feature for these 20v20s. without multiple 20v20 crystals a day,…
  • FromLegend -

Liked Galego’s post in the thread Bug Halloween Dungeon Chest.

Like (Post)
    Hello about the new dungeon I killed all the mobs I killed the boss and where is my chest? I await reply Thanks ^^
  • FromLegend -

Replied to the thread Bug Halloween Dungeon Chest.

Hey, is there any solution or Android players are just playing exclusive Albion? so painful for this
  • foo -

Replied to the thread Hallowfall.

Quote from Hattenhair: “It seems that the balance team has changed drastically over the last year. The amount of utility they are pumping into different weapon lines is absurd. It would be fine if they did balance in huge segments, but this is not the…