Recent Activities

• Piddle -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Higher tier content.

Like (Post)
    Hey Ukul, Another tip for you as weird as it sounds the BZ gets more dead the deeper you go in. The first couple of zones are full of gankers due to the poor BZ design of limited entry points. After you evade past those you can run T6 and T7 SRDs for…
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread Cartel is everywhere-Martlock monopolized by Vasort.

Quote from AdamSmith: “Quote from Piddle: “I DIDN'T SEE MY NAME ON THERE BUDDY! If you are going to continue going around inventing conspiracies and lying about everyone, at least put my name in there so more people know about Piddle. Have me…
  • assassinBK -

Replied to the thread Anyone else lagging worse than ever since hardware change or patch 9?.

ping in this game is like joke. You can heave small ping but still lagging. Very often I and my friends have small ping about 30-50ms but we still have problems with jumping on the screen or randomly DC.
  • Tabor -

Replied to the thread Higher tier content.

Hey Ukul, Another tip for you as weird as it sounds the BZ gets more dead the deeper you go in. The first couple of zones are full of gankers due to the poor BZ design of limited entry points. After you evade past those you can run T6 and T7 SRDs for…
  • MOSAD -

Liked Cobl’s post in the thread GigaHertz TÜRK Guildi (Seviyeli güzel bir ortam için).

Like (Post)
    Öğretmenim, öncelikle oyuna hoşgeldiniz umarım beğenirsiniz. Oyunda yeni iken bir guild başlatmanızı tavsiye etmezdim. Öncelikle güzel bir başlangıç ve ya orta seviyeli guild e katılıp kendinizi geliştirebilirdiniz. Umarım bu gelişme…
  • AdamSmith -

Quote from Piddle: “I DIDN'T SEE MY NAME ON THERE BUDDY! If you are going to continue going around inventing conspiracies and lying about everyone, at least put my name in there so more people know about Piddle. Have me kissing Predatz on the mouth. …
  • Mardovik -

Replied to the thread Android - click twice todo attack..

O que outras pessoas estão dizendo O que outras pessoas estão dizendo O que outras pessoas estão dizendo O que outras pessoas estão dizendo
  • Hayaqo -

Replied to the thread Un avenir avec de l'ambition, un groupe soudé mais à bras ouvert..

• Piddle -

I DIDN'T SEE MY NAME ON THERE BUDDY! If you are going to continue going around inventing conspiracies and lying about everyone, at least put my name in there so more people know about Piddle. Have me kissing Predatz on the mouth. That sounds hot.
  • Zvex -

Replied to the thread INSAAAAANE OUVRE SES PORTES ! Guilde FR basée à Fort Sterling !.

• Piddle -

Liked MadSkillzDLR’s post in the thread Focus points calculator.

Like (Post)
    Thanks! Been looking there but didnt check that tab
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread Higher tier content.

Quote from UkuleleFisherman: “You didn't really answer my question, but I take it the answer is "no", even after months of playing. I'm not trying to beat veterans, and I would never be able to put in the time necessary even if that was my goal. I…
  • Piddle -

Liked sh1ny’s post in the thread Higher tier content.

Like (Post)
    Quote from UkuleleFisherman: “Quote from Piddle: “If you lost hours worth of gameplay to dying in the OW you failed to follow the cardinal rule of AO. Don't leave town with anything you will be upset to lose. After a few months in the game though,…
  • Deviator -

Replied to the thread Solo Dungeon or any Dungeon.

First badge is "Founder" this cannot be obtained anymore. Founders are those who bought the game prior to general release. Second badge is "Referrer" this is obtained by referring another player to the game using your own referral link.…
  • Seskar -

and, it will really be helpful if there's an X mark in the portal that indicates that the portal is already cleared
  • Sinitar -

Replied to the thread The game won't launch.

• Seskar -

out of topic: how do i get badges like yours?
  • MaraxuS -

Posted the thread WTS Horse Skin: Recruiter's Pony.

Thread
    Hey, wts for 80 million - 5 mill below lowest market price: albiononline2d.com/en/item/id/…IN_HORSE_PONY_TELLAFRIEND Just PM me.