Recent Activities

• Kiron -

Replied to the thread LF for a Trading, Gathering, and Crafting Focused Guild.

i am currently looking for a guild focused in crafting. i am brand new and am willing to learn whichever craft is needed to help out or even a crafting line that is missing or in high need with little competition.
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread Market: show item prices in all cities.

Quote from Xezqez: “It is really simple and I cannot understand how you can overlook that and say completely off the wall statements like "family tradition" or 200 iq play cause while smarts has its part to play here it is gumption, get up and go that…
  • Robinhoodrs -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    Thanks everyone for your feedback After the first big fights we observed two main problems with the current iteration: - The relative debuff difference is not very high between big groups, because they are all close to the 25% cap. - Having two big…
  • RenegadeAndy -

Replied to the thread Issue with latest patch for android..

I have been unable to install the Albion Online Client on my Android Phone. I have tried all work around I have read about so far including: 1/normal install - fails after installing for about 3 minutes with error 'app not installed' 2/appsigner -…
  • BigRichard -

Replied to the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

• rasteagle23 -

Replied to the thread La Guilde ROLL BACK recrute (CAERLEON / FORT STERLING) ZVZ PVE DIVE.

• ToxicRose -

Replied to the thread Bursztynowy Kartel.

• ImaDoki -

Replied to the thread craft avalonian itens.

Avalonians and their itens will not disappear from the game. They didnt give us the details, but they are here to stay. They will probably be a new dungeon faction or found on Avalon only (which we speculate will be a raid zone).
  • Yorg_Ankrat -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Lozpizdatoz: “Quote from Pensiya: “Quote from Lozpizdatoz: “youtu.be/uxVZrF_fMQU ” посредственное звз, что там смотреть? ” на типичные выебоны бургов, думаю ВГ дали бы им…
  • Piddle -

Liked Niefart’s post in the thread Make every class soloable.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xcruciful: “Solo content was a mistake in my opinion. (I mean solo random dungeons) Instead of making every weapon soloable...should make non-soloable soloable weapons. Why? Solo content alienate players. Social part of the game really…
  • Piddle -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    Thanks everyone for your feedback After the first big fights we observed two main problems with the current iteration: - The relative debuff difference is not very high between big groups, because they are all close to the 25% cap. - Having two big…
  • Retroman -

Replied to the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).