Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Griphorion -

Liked Tsujihagara’s post in the thread Group Debuff for Solo Dungeon.

Like (Post)
    @Griphorion yeah he's not very bright. He refuses to read/understand/comprehend everyone's reply in all forum threads xd
  • brotakuz -

Posted the thread download problems.

Thread
    for anyone who wants to help me I have a problem with downloading in windous When the discharge starts it is normal but when it reaches 900 mg the rest stops and returns to 1120 mg and increases more and more it reaches 9000 mg before closing it and…
  • Tsujihagara -

Replied to the thread Outpost bosses (faction warfare).

Quote from Equart: “It is possible with healing setups(nature,holy), but there is no sence to do it. Main reason why => Reward you get - is the same for 1-3 people. Atleast it was when outposts were added to the game. ” Don't judge him. he's probably…
  • Jerbready -

Liked nervkil’s post in the thread Mobile: Planned Improvements.

Like (Post)
    @Merkur hello - I was hoping to get a status update on the android client. specifically when a touch joystick will be added. very interested in starting this game but I'm mobile only so I'm waiting for the UI to improve on android before I dive in.…
  • Meleodus -

Replied to the thread When Crafting Avalonian Armor.

It doesn't grant journal fame for ANY Avalonian items, including tools, plate armors, leather armors, etc.
  • Quote from Ztjail: “i wished joystick controls would be implemented as soon as possible ” There are lots of upgrades coming, I've spoken to the mobile devs lately. Mobile should be a hell of alot more friendly soon!
  • Sneaksta -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Changes to Hideouts, Elite Dungeons & Other Fixes.

Quote from Lokkoo: “Don't believe any changes should be made to hideouts at this time. First, small guilds should not be trying to place hideouts in highly contested areas. If they do expect those hideouts to be destroyed (even large guilds have lost…
  • Meleodus -

Replied to the thread avalonian tools craft.

This occurs when crafting any of the avalonian armors as well. Despite using refined resources and receiving fame in the appropriate crafting trees on the destiny board, no fame is allocated into laborer journals. I submitted this as a bug a few days…
  • Tsujihagara -

Liked Griphorion’s post in the thread Group Debuff for Solo Dungeon.

Like (Post)
    Quote from RenKatal: “Quote from Griphorion: “Man stop with this bulshit, speaking about things you clearly dont know. Im solo player, never pvped on royal continent, and it's not about cowardice or your blah blah blah. Solo rd is just one of the FEW…
  • Tsujihagara -

Replied to the thread Group Debuff for Solo Dungeon.

@Griphorion yeah he's not very bright. He refuses to read/understand/comprehend everyone's reply in all forum threads xd
  • RenKatal -

Replied to the thread Group Debuff for Solo Dungeon.

Quote from Griphorion: “Quote from RenKatal: “Quote from Griphorion: “Man stop with this bulshit, speaking about things you clearly dont know. Im solo player, never pvped on royal continent, and it's not about cowardice or your blah blah blah. Solo…
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Changes to Hideouts, Elite Dungeons & Other Fixes.

U are aware that 1200 IP is completely sufficient for Elite dungeon?
  • Jerbready -

Replied to the thread Objective Based Arenas?.

Quote from RenKatal: “Really, because I was sold on a vibrant crafting system, and player driven economy where everyone can contribute, with a sign that said "also there is PvP". ” To be honest, I don't know how many people changes to content will or…
  • Hollywoodi -

Liked tabooshka’s post in the thread frost staff / daggers / spears.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Banditino: “frost is really underpower ” lmao
  • LuciferNW -

Posted the thread Tengo una duda muy importante.

Thread
    Si guardo cosas en un escondite y me sacan de la guild, ¿Qué sucederan con mis cosas? ¿Se me devolveran las cosas hacia un cofre en específico? o ¿Se me quedaran hay hasta que me una de nuevo y las sace de nuevo? (El escondite es privado)
  • olkep4 -

Liked kplka’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    Я программист, это фотошоп.
  • Giggle_Herb -

Replied to the thread WTB Ghostwolf for Wardrobe Skins worth over 2 Billion.

Buying Ur Money Pooch [Bumped for new offer.]
  • RenKatal -

Replied to the thread Objective Based Arenas?.

Quote from Jerbready: “Quote from RenKatal: “That's like putting out a sign that says, "Now serving CHICKEN" at a hamburger joint, Might you attract a few new people and make a couple new sales, sure. ” McDonalds started as a hamburger joint,they…
  • Akhenaden -

Liked TranzarianNa’s post in the thread Queen - Known Issues List [Updated 23.01 10:30 UTC].

Like (Post)
    Albion's PvE ended after this update: / today it is not worth going to a black alone to do dungeons, because besides taking the risk the loot are horrible, group dungeons then ?? purple trunks without loot, legendary chests with purple trunks loot,…
  • zonthuniverse -

Replied to the thread Steam Wallet Payment Method for Being Premium Status.

F.A.Q #2 : Q: Use paysafecard? A: What is that??? Even I couldn't find my country there.