Recent Activities

• PICKLEMORTY -

Replied to the thread Changes for Guild Season 13.

The reward from safe activity like faction war and arena should be determined by the devotion you creat.If I knock down a player who wears 1500ip I should be rewarded more.Make player in faction war desire for killing and battle.
  • Toha3dDev -

Replied to the thread Нытьё.

Раз тут собрались знатоки сетов, то вот вопрос на засыпку: На сколько играбельны вещи фракции Хранителей Альбиона? К ним отношу друидов с…
  • Cygarozawisz -

Replied to the thread make another server for better experiance.

Quote from Bogul: “a dude walks into a christian church, says: "hey, ya'll - how 'bout you add another god to your religion because that one god you have is a lil whack." ” Gahahahahahha, good one. Described a situation like this. Perfect. Guys,…
  • Fikule -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeons Corrupted Dungeon 3x3.

Quote from Yiotoo: “Next question from you would be: How can 5x5 be a group if Albion Online is a Offline game... ” It's a perfectly reasonable question. Why do you consider 4 people doing two separate 2v2 hellgates to be a 4 person group? They…
  • SpicyPepper -

Liked kheeta’s post in the thread Combat Balance MACE, SPEAR.

Like (Post)
    Quote from deenne: “Quote from BackOFF: “I don't care, is it OP. Just nerf it, because I don't like it. And the worst thing that SBI often listens to such nonsences. ” Quote from deenne: “before you decide to fix MACE also fix SPEAR.. this auto…
  • loskiq -

Replied to the thread Вопросы к администрации проекта Albion..

Когда планируется портировать Albion Online для новых процессоров Apple Silicon (M1)?
  • Cygarozawisz -

Liked Bogul’s post in the thread make another server for better experiance.

Like (Post)
    a dude walks into a christian church, says: "hey, ya'll - how 'bout you add another god to your religion because that one god you have is a lil whack."
  • ProdigalX -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] SINGAPORE Recruiting (Martlock) (SEA/EU/NA).

• PICKLEMORTY -

Replied to the thread Changes for Guild Season 13.

Please set a ticket can be dropped for avalon costs about 10k.
  • adriand -

Liked Achaikos’s post in the thread Laborer retention timer.

Like (Post)
    Laborers need a retention timer. Currently resources get deleted after one week. There is no way to know when this happens. New players that start doing laborers have no pay knowing that they may loose all books and materials they invested in. This is…
  • adriand -

Replied to the thread Missing laborer rewards after not retrieving for a couple weeks.

• CapitanDimon -

Replied to the thread Нытьё.

Quote from Xcutor: “Quote from Toha3dDev: “Это всеравно что сказать что гангеры упыри которые не дают жизни адекватным игрокам. Если так, то что мешает…
  • Unangwata -

Posted the thread Daily reward.

Thread
    We have book that gives 2k fame. Instead of that, make bag of random crap. Even crap is better than 2k fame book, because it's random and you never know what's inside. People like surprises and mystery. Such reward would lure you or grant some extra…
  • Bogul -

Replied to the thread make another server for better experiance.

a dude walks into a christian church, says: "hey, ya'll - how 'bout you add another god to your religion because that one god you have is a lil whack."
  • machu05 -

Replied to the thread Guild Season 13 Schedule.

How will the cgvg schedule work since its a saturday and start of season?
  • Unangwata -

Posted the thread Switch monsters in T4 and T5 zones. Undead are more appealing :).

Thread
    Undead in the zone create this unique atmosphere, somewhat feeling of epic. I often go back to T4 zones just to experience it. Since T5 zones are most popular and people spend most of the time there, it's shame we have to face giants. On the other hand…
  • AmberAphid -

Replied to the thread When are you going to end the Force field stupidity.

How about no? Stop ruining others game content for that corrupted dungeon crap...
  • Erboys -

Replied to the thread PhoenixOrder ouvre ses rangs !.

• Erboys -

Replied to the thread PhoenixOrder ouvre ses rangs !.

• Galef -

Posted the thread returning player looking for EU based, laid back, small scale/ganking guild.

Thread
    Hi! I'am a returning player to Albion and am currently looking for a new guild, since my old one took a break. I have been playing Albion on and off since 2017 and currently I do have ~24m PvP-Fame, ~53m PvE-Fame. My core playtime is from…