Recent Activities

• I am a gamer who will enter the game in 2020. I am also a staff member in the game industry. I understand SBI very much for the diversity of play methods,Increase or weaken a weapon. The curse is too strong, which has affected the game balance. in hg …
  • BigMarverick -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

Issue: Blackscreen when zoning (Blackscreen after logged in and then forced logged out) Character: Chadfor7Secs, Organhuntress Zoning from Bridgewatch to Carns Hill triggers the issue.
  • JonnnyBones -

Liked Quagga’s post in the thread The Mists number 1 issue.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The_Support_God: “EDIT 1: last 3 days refers to Monday to thursday Its the week day by the way i am mostly busy this IRL this week unlike someone who can play hours on hours on end with 3 times more play time then my main account pretty sure…
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread Why the game has a mobility problem in the open world.

Quote from The_Support_God: “post by borbarad was replied by the devs on they choices why they change it the way they did Now comes the question of How you convince the devs to take back their changes looking for ward to your reply Brings out the…
  • Nya1 -

Liked Bogul’s post in the thread Golden Whale Conglomerate - An Analysts News & Market Report.

Like (Post)
    I have a confession to make: "I think the possibilities and depth of Albions economic gameplay and what is possible on a social level are shockingly overlooked and undersupported. Many of us play games far beyond the limits of a game-client and the
  • The_Support_God -

post by borbarad was replied by the devs on they choices why they change it the way they did Now comes the question of How you convince the devs to take back their changes looking forward to your reply Brings out the popcorn
  • Quagga -

Liked JonnnyBones’s post in the thread From the best MMO to one of the worst..

Like (Post)
    they are fucking the game up pretty bad lol
  • GeroinEX -

Replied to the thread потерял почту!.

Quote from kulisaka: “я создал ак почти год назад мой никнейм iLUAD я потерял почту пожалуста помогите возобновить акаунт я очень прошу( ” Боюсь, что…
  • JonnnyBones -

Replied to the thread From the best MMO to one of the worst..

they are fucking the game up pretty bad lol
  • JonnnyBones -

Liked Gunsnroses’s post in the thread From the best MMO to one of the worst..

Like (Post)
    Im done and uninstalled this shit fucking game it feels like working a 9 to 5 job for a month without getting fucking paid dogshit pay2win mobile game nerfing the loot by 200% every month for what??????? i used to pay for premium even when i had…
  • Quagga -

Quote from Arcanian88: “Quote from The_Support_God: “Quote from Arcanian88: “Post title does not reflect the post contents. It’s like you tried to mask a problem you want fixed with a problem that is relevant to the latest new content, but the…
  • Crownald -

Replied to the thread easy anti-cheat.

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, the "Authentication Timeout" error message usually means you have trouble connecting to the Easy Anti-Cheat Servers. If you're playing on Wifi, using a cable connection may help (as I get similar errors on my…
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Beyond the Veil Patch 2.

Quote from Arcanian88: “Are you really still promoting this brain dead idea? If you remove mounts then mobility will become the end all be all of the mists. It’s already the most important factor, but if there’s no mounts it will be almost the only…
  • BetoMendoza -

Posted the thread una pregunta.

Thread
    Hola, mi nombre es BetoMendoza en el juego, llevo jugando ya casi 2 años Albion Online y quería saber cuales son los requisitos para ser creador de contenido.. cuento con mi cuenta de Twitch y soy afiliado. Les adjunto mi cuenta de Twitch
  • JonnnyBones -

Replied to the thread Warbow Magic arrow is so slow.

Yeah its so easy to dodge, it makes playing the warbow a guessing game. You can side step it even at very close range, at far ranges you can walk towards the arrow at first and still have enough time to react and dodge it. I think they should speed it…
  • Lep99 -

Replied to the thread Warbow Magic arrow is so slow.

It's not really a problem. And actually, the hit box is garbage, you get hit by it tons of times even though you could NOT react any faster. Not to mention people use war bow E after they have them slowed from frost shot. Shadow edge projectile speed…
  • JonnnyBones -

Liked Tabor’s post in the thread Battle Bracers Mobility is still too strong.

Like (Post)
    They do not even need mobility on boots and still cannot be caught. It is comical really.
  • JonnnyBones -

Liked HombrePapa’s post in the thread Battle Bracers Mobility is still too strong.

Like (Post)
    The q has so low cooldown that the mobility is still just too op, no weapon can catch them and it just embraces rat gameplay.