Recent Activities

• Lockemup -

Replied to the thread Royal continent reputation system.

really think the solution to this is pretty easy - you dont lose additional reputation while you have outlaw debuff. so if a zerg of noobs wants to try and fight, at least the reds can fight back, but rep still matters so reds just dont run around…
  • MaRcyK -

Replied to the thread [NOPE] Słoneczne Jaszczuro Kmiecie Rekrutuje!.

• Lofthild -

Posted the thread User Interface Built-in tracker for silver/fame/infamy etc..

Thread
    Albion is a grind-based game with various crafting resources, silver, fame, infamy, Corrupted Dungeon rating etc., and yet there's still no built-in tracker where I can: 1. Select the resources/currencies/ratings I want to track 2. Select the time-window…
  • AmberAphid -

Liked Sesaline’s post in the thread Faction Warfare faction warfare and the stalling game.

Like (Post)
    hello everyone. if you've done faction warfare stuff in the bz/yz then you've probably come across players that do what I am going to talk about, and you know how mind-numbingly boring and exploitative it is. as the team capturing, you must be…
  • LenkaPerelka -

Replied to the thread | DolceBananas | rekrutacja otwarta!.

• Quagga -

Replied to the thread VERBESSERUNGSVORSCHLAG !!!.

• Quagga -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread VERBESSERUNGSVORSCHLAG !!!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BinWegZumAngeln: “VERBESSERUNGSVORSCHLAG ” I have no idea what it means, but what a fantastic word.
  • Lofthild -

Posted the thread User Interface No channel separation for loot/gains between self or others.

Thread
    The channel "Silver" currently tracks silver gains by everyone, and not just myself, which is rather annoying when I want to use that channel as some sort of history to only track my own (farm) progression.
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread Re: Server Sync.

Use of the word "Syndic" will result in editing or deletion of the post. You must be careful!!!
  • Quagga -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Re: Server Sync.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Malvado: “Syndic is an abusive, racist (calling ppl the N word), old man living out of a Internet cafe in some European country (Croatia or Bosnia probably). Mojo was a no lifer who looked a blind eye to RMT and basically helped make the…
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread Royal continent reputation system.

Quote from Rotharn: “chasing fucking wolves with a T3 horse ” This is the best, new players, noobs don't understand that they won't catch you anyway but they will follow you for X amount of time until you get bored or run 30 clusters away. :D :D and the…
  • Contingent is recruiting! Apply now on Discord: discord.gg/BTKDwvE
  • Quagga -

Liked Rotharn’s post in the thread Royal continent reputation system.

Like (Post)
    Could you please fucking change this reputation system so that all HCE wankers and non lethal faction shitters lose reputation when killing reds, and stop chasing any red player who gets out of a city with a massive T2 blob filled with Flaccidbaron T4…
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread How are people running all these refining alts?.

Quote from cybron14: “so im guessing your haven't heard of the crafting overlords that have 1 alt per weapon & armor type? Those that control the cities as they have so much money they have their own refining stores, on which they refine at 0 cost…
  • EnnieSH -

Replied to the thread [JUST] Phalanges recrute !.

FERMETURE TEMPORAIRE DU RECRUTEMENT Jusqu'à la saison 14. Tenez-vous prêts les places seront limitées. Bonjour à toutes et à tous ! [JUST] Phalanges ouvre de nouveau son recrutement avec 0 place à pourvoir pour rejoindre notre guilde dès maintenant.
  • Lofthild -

Posted the thread User Interface Additional chat windows + rearranging tab order.

Thread
    Right now I can't: - Create a new chat window - Customize tab order I want both, especially as Albion is yet another game that even in 2021 uses a chat-based method to find groups, and I want to view both /LFG and /general at the same time while having…
  • in game applications will not work, you have to apply via discord
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread Re: Server Sync.

Quote from Malvado: “Syndic is an abusive, racist (calling ppl the N word), old man living out of a Internet cafe in some European country (Croatia or Bosnia probably). Mojo was a no lifer who looked a blind eye to RMT and basically helped make the…
  • Lofthild -

Posted the thread Tab settings: checkbox in front of text.

Thread
    00.jpg