Recent Activities

• MadMaddie -

Replied to the thread Not recruiting..

my self-righteous cancer? please. you have rules that you dont follow because "its mine i can do what i want" and "the only reason any of you are here is because you benefit me in one way or another". and if you "DGAF" you would quit harassing my guild…
  • j0ei -

Replied to the thread Combat Balance Bow Tree balance and Rework suggestions.

Quote from ISTILLLOVEU: “Joe, You are talking to the person that has played the most frost in game. since beta 1 no other weapon. The ability to purge from other weapons makes most spamming redundant. The counters are quite Ez to nulify frost as AOE…
  • orphen20 -

Replied to the thread Not recruiting..

Quote from SatanicMonk: “Thank you for helping me weed out the snowflakes. Keep it up. You are just embarrassing yourself, not me. I seriously DGAF. The Coven will be stronger than ever without your self-righteous cancer. Good riddance. ” It's…
  • SHARKY -

Replied to the thread Crash in Lymhurst.

Quote from MickeyDankMouse: “Also I have 69 days left in my beta but I noticed it always auto renews. What day does it usually renew at? ” if you’re referring to the beta expiry display in TestFlight then that renews every time a new update is made…
  • helogaise -

Posted the thread Corrupted dungeons.

Thread
    This is impossible to play, you cut axes at 0, but you do not cut the fucking poles when all the top infame is playing on them. Impossible to win and impossible to escape. Why then are these crystals needed if it is impossible to escape from this debris?…
  • CassX -

Liked Tzhen’s post in the thread Personal islands for rent (harvest/breeding)..

Like (Post)
    Quote from CassX: “Hi, I offer to rent personal islands, for harvest/breeding. All islands are at the maximum level (level 6), 5 fields available per one island. Location of the islands: any royal city or Caerleon - it depends on your need (possibility
  • SHARKY -

Replied to the thread coin.

Two very good answers by @Loucipher there. There is also a thiird possibility... Are you in a guild? If so, check the 'Guild Tax' as this will determine how much of the silver you collect goes straight into the guilds account.
  • English + Spanish Speaking Guild | NA! Feeling Lonely? Get in me! The Lonely Men (TLM) is currently looking for active players who are eager to explore the world of Albion Online. We are a well-rounded guild that primarily enjoys PvP content and more.
  • SHARKY -

Liked Loucipher’s post in the thread coin.

Like (Post)
    I don't quite understand what you mean by saying "coin is lost"... and whoever said cheeks were involved was probably making fun of you :) I presume your problem is that you lose more silver than you pick up killing mobs in dungeons / open world. This can…
  • Midgard -

Liked fip’s post in the thread My definitive review of Albion..

Like (Post)
    Quote from LeDruide: “Quote from fip: “the latter three weak spot points are fair but that first one is not. You should review the game based on what it is trying to be, not what you want it to be. ” Yes, but that would be to close lines of thought…
  • Greggupot -

Replied to the thread [SURF] Avalanche is Recruiting! (Bridgewatch/English/Discord/SEA/NA/EU).

• Midgard -

Liked Lirfen’s post in the thread User Interface Improvements - Mail, Friend's note, Crafting Party Finder & Gender Change.

Like (Post)
    Hello! Just started the game recently and I am surprised of some missing ergonomics and functionalities which sometimes gets on my nerves. Or maybe they already exist but I never figured that out? 1 - Mail: Navigating through mails is a pain. When you…
  • Loucipher -

Replied to the thread coin.

I don't quite understand what you mean by saying "coin is lost"... and whoever said cheeks were involved was probably making fun of you :) I presume your problem is that you lose more silver than you pick up killing mobs in dungeons / open world. This can…
  • Midgard -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread Nickname.

Like (Post)
    I've now locked the thread since the suggestion has been answered multiple times before. Additionally, the thread bumps have not added anything relevant to the discussion. If you have any questions, send me a DM. ~Evas_Flarelight
  • Ignalina -

Posted the thread Chests not Lootable.

Thread
    I searched a few pages and did not find a topic on this bug. In Group Dungeon play, it is often that 1 out of my party ~7 cannot loot the chest. Happens to me too on occasion. I click the chest, the pop-up shows up and immediately vanishes. In one run…
  • VaWoo -

Replied to the thread Witam po rok czasu przerwy!.

Jeśli grałeś rok temu, to pewnie widziałeś jeszcze zmiany, które wprowadził patch pod nazwą Quenn (zmiana "czarnego" kontynentu). Od tego momentu możemy wymienić trzy kluczowe zmiany: 1. Dodanie corruptów (takie dungeony dla pojedynczego…
  • Quote from miifi: “I barely play anyway, but just had to put it out there ” Can I have your stuff?
  • Krafteruo -

Replied to the thread Mushroom Overdose - PvP,PvE,GANG, etc.