Recent Activities

• Piddle -

Replied to the thread New kind of food.

Quote from TeckTeck: “The silver sink would be huge dude because food is a consumable item so the silver value of the item is destroyed each time item is used. You have missed this point. ” So you and I both have 1000 silver. I buy a carrot seed for…
  • Medardo_Sempai -

Replied to the thread [SLOTH] El Gremio - Jugadores de PvE!!.

Estas interesado en hacer HCE? u otro contenido PvE? Eres bienvenido a esta hermosa comunidad heart.png Nuestro Discord: discord.gg/UMHsQdZ
  • Quote from Rainphase: “Learn how to fight outnumbered, maneuver, kill 1 and leave. I solo gank most of my time and group gank also in smaller groups. Most of the time if im in a group and i find a singe target hes dead before allies come to help. If…
  • Blenfjorn -

Liked QueenSamara’s post in the thread Queen Samara in albion.

Like (Post)
    Thank you. Is hard for a queen to be humble, but your advice hasn't fallen on deaf ears.
  • Learn how to fight outnumbered, maneuver, kill 1 and leave. I solo gank most of my time and group gank also in smaller groups. Most of the time if im in a group and i find a singe target hes dead before allies come to help. If its a group fight i Kite…
  • Owlsane -

Replied to the thread Nature - finally u got it...

After the buff vs mobs in addition to the nerf vs players, SBI pretty much admit that ratting with druid is completely fine now... Increasing damage vs crystals and clear speed in CD, why bother fight when the brad and butter damage i have is nerfed to…
  • FunApple -

Posted the thread Пропал персонаж на аккаунте.

Thread
    Начинал играть еще в момент платного релиза игры, примерно через месяц и забросил. Сейчас решил посмотреть что тут да как и после входа в…
  • ban plate from CD? Dont you think thata a bit too much and you would be removing literally a third of the items in CD? Just give a damage penaly if you are wearing more than 1 plate piece and reduce CC or something like that Yeah gathering should be…
  • DogMerchant -

Quote from Trial_hard: “If u don't want more ratting, can't u at least ban nature from CD?? ” Best way to not deal with rats is to not kill all the mobs. Collect the three chests and kill select mobs to summon the demon. I know most rats that invade…
  • Mrpotato -

Replied to the thread Single target Q on crossbows - too strong..

Quote from Owlsane: “As a main crossbow user, i completely agree that autofire provide 0 skill for a good dps not dodgeable (52.4 base DPS). One thing that makes this even more braindead to use is the the range before braking the channel (you have the…
  • Mofrix -

Replied to the thread [Maison Stark] recrute.

Up du milieu de semaine légèrement en retard 8o
  • Equart -

Replied to the thread Looking for Freelance Support Agents (German, French, Korean).

FYI About Korean... Once i was watching Korean stream , and asked about current translation in the game , is it good/bad. He told that it is "understandable" , but far, faaaar away from good. ;)
  • Trial_hard -

The biggest LoL is that: Now nature gets really nice PVE abilities But really bad PvP Just think for a second what that means for CD.. If u get invaded u cannot fight Back..so what u do?? Rush to the crystal and break it.. It is the worse you can do…
  • Equart -

Liked Kikee’s post in the thread Looking for Freelance Support Agents (German, French, Korean).

Like (Post)
    With the growing number of players in Albion Online, we are looking for new people to join our friendly Support team! Currently we are looking for German, French or Korean speakers. If you’re interested in helping out more with Albion Online, apply…
  • Worship -

Posted the thread Gruop dungeon vs sole Cupported loot.

Thread
    I must say I think it has become a total joke that the game developer side has not boosted loot in group dungeons yet and people in corrupted dungens get so much more loot when the chance of being dived is even greater in group dungeons. seems good…
  • YesNoMaybe -

• Owlsane -

Quote from Borbarad: “so range is 13m . Once it starts shooting, if you moved 1m back - it should be cancelled. At least that would be something. ” The problem is that it's to easy to break it. You ask a crossbow to go melee in order to guarantee his…
  • DogMerchant -

Replied to the thread Island stuff is too repetitive.

A- plant all, harvest all and water all function is a good idea. They could help reduce the botting by making the channel timer randomize 10-15 sec or what ever time rang that may be deemed appropriate. (my arthritic hands would be so happy) Was…
  • Borbarad -

so range is 13m . Once it starts shooting, if you moved 1m back - it should be cancelled. At least that would be something.