Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Emaosp -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Trial key please verfasst.

Beitrag
    Already get one, thanks.
  • Emaosp -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Can I have a trial key please? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Thank you so much 'letwolf'.
  • ixxxo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Weekly Talk] Hammers verfasst.

Beitrag
    Nice thread again, thanks! For me personally I have a bit different feel about hammers than you but that comes I guess to roleplaying aspect a bit. * Two handed hammer - the most aggressive, obscenely large weapon, should do most direct damage * Pole…
  • MrsLove -

Mag den Beitrag von letwolf im Thema 2h to find a party with the new party finder.

Like (Beitrag)
    soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purrr purrr purrr....©
  • ixxxo -

Mag den Beitrag von Protheus im Thema [Weekly Talk] Hammers.

Like (Beitrag)
    What’s up, Anit here again and this is the third post of my Weekly Discussion about specific Weapons/Equipments and their spells. If you missed the other threads, I will leave a spoiler in the end where you can find them. Read and join the discussion…
  • Stravanov -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Fame Credit FAQ verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von ixxxo: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Spending LP to get Cleric Robe to 100/100 is weird. “ I see your point, I was rather not taking this option into consideration. I would do what I could to avoid leveling item just for faming purposes. It…
  • ixxxo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Weekly Talk] Hammers verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Protheus: „But I still don’t like it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ “ Now this made me burst in laughter :D. Never realized true potential of 'retardedly happy dancing' smiley.
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Mag den Beitrag von Stravanov im Thema Fame Credit FAQ.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von ixxxo: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Its not as simple as that. “ I am afraid it's not, I'd not mind if the process / information about it was streamlined (or just documented in detail) somehow. I believe different slots earn different amounts…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Mag den Beitrag von Stravanov im Thema Fame Credit FAQ.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von ixxxo: „Zitat von Xialin: „if i got some masteries and specs around 80 each lets say weapon, helm, chest and boots in which should i use learning points? “ I've got no complete understanding, but by my observation: best is to get head…
  • Timebiz -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Политическая обстановка в мире Albion) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von BigBertha: „Zitat von Timebiz: „Zitat von BigBertha: „Zitat von Timebiz: „Zitat von MacTepOk: „Zitat von Minara: „Просто очень странно, что их некому говорить на такой большой…
  • ixxxo -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Stravanov: „Spending LP to get Cleric Robe to 100/100 is weird. “ I see your point, I was rather not taking this option into consideration. I would do what I could to avoid leveling item just for faming purposes. It might be more…
  • zenicide -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Expanding on fishing - Rare Fish! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Hey, at least enemies die, unlike in Fallout 76 xD
  • Eternalhaze -

Mag den Beitrag von Shaidor im Thema Development Roadmap beyond Merlyn.

Like (Beitrag)
    I can't wait for random generated dungeons !! Please make it happen as fast as possible. Add some strong bosses with strategies! Maybe some unique armors/weapons from these dungeons too? I would love to farm a dungeon with my group just to collect all…
  • Aneaf -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Политическая обстановка в мире Albion) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von BigBertha: „Zitat von Minara: „Берта, мы 1 раз выходили в Комбе Тор альянсом. Убили РЕ, вас и в конце нас задавили БА с мамонтом. Было это где-то…
  • ixxxo -

Mag den Beitrag von GrayMo im Thema Alliance logged in members.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hi @Barloch, Thank you for your feedback! I think this is a very good idea, however this is currently not possible due to the way guild Information is gathered within alliances (you cannot see the members of the other guilds in your alliance, only…
  • Stravanov -

Mag den Beitrag von DoomRawrus im Thema UI Customization.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von apphextwin: „Uhh,... Albion has UI unlock settings to be able to shift the party window to an exact point you prefer it to be. No one knows this? It's in the settings of the group interface. You can not change it unless you are in a group.…
  • ixxxo -

Mag den Beitrag von Protheus im Thema New Spell - Purge Shield.

Like (Beitrag)
    I think you could explained more clear if you said anti-purge shield. Its an interesting idea, it feels more reasonable to have on a helmet, since most armors for example gives decent/necessary buffs, so the combo would be helmet to protect the buff you…
  • H4n1baL -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema UI Customization verfasst.

Beitrag
    @apphextwin The feature to move the Party UI was introduced with the Lancelot Update in March this year. As @DoomRawrus correctly pointed out: All answers in this thread by me were made way before that date. I'm willing to give a correct answer in the…
  • ixxxo -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Personal opinion on Alliances, Politics and changes to that I personally feel are needed verfasst.

Beitrag
    Current state is certainly unsatisfactory (to all besides named group of players in largest alliances profiting from current state). I personally would prefer if developers managed the situation without overly limiting our options yet I am afraid…
  • Stravanov -

Beitrag
    Zitat von ixxxo: „Zitat von Stravanov: „Its not as simple as that. “ I am afraid it's not, I'd not mind if the process / information about it was streamlined (or just documented in detail) somehow. I believe different slots earn different amounts…