Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Blenfjorn -

Liked NBKilla’s post in the thread It is impossible to play pve with existing taxes.

Like (Post)
    So much carebears everywhere now. I'm one of those so called "new players", just got my first 100 in some masteries and the cost is so fucking low. Just the silver drop from the dungeon im doing almost covers it and its totally worth it. If you dont…
  • Devastate -

Liked Equart’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    Or maybe we return an old concept of Friendly Fire? For atleast 1 month , as a test period. :rolleyes: Or this - Quote from fgengine: “Why not do it simply: 1 - Maximum group size 10 people 2 - Everyone who is not in your group takes 100% damage, control and…
  • NBKilla -

Replied to the thread It is impossible to play pve with existing taxes.

So much carebears everywhere now. I'm one of those so called "new players", just got my first 100 in some masteries and the cost is so fucking low. Just the silver drop from the dungeon im doing almost covers it and its totally worth it. If you dont…
  • Zarf -

Replied to the thread Disconnecting in Fort Sterling, over and over. iOS.

Made it out of Sterling, but lost connection going through Pen Gent gate. Now trying to log in, see Pen Gent loading, but crashed to desktop twice. Guess I’ll stop for awhile. Do not want to risk disconnecting in a yellow zone. I did earlier in…
  • Elflord54 -

Replied to the thread What do the new guild members say about our guild???.

• Darkalex -

Replied to the thread Alliance Point Sharing.

I think it's a great idea to have this season points shared with the guilds and alliance I make the alliances work within them and work harder to earn points It make more guilds work together on a more daily or weekly base Because many alliances work as…
  • Nemesis -

Posted the thread PvE Content Marginalized.

Thread
    Greetings all, I would like to make some suggestion to an area of the game I always defended and was always marginalized in this game since I first bought it still on kickstarter: the PvE players. Through the ages I've accompanied this game I noticed…
  • Zarf -

Posted the thread Disconnecting in Fort Sterling, over and over. iOS.

Thread
    Trying to leave the city. My island to Fort Sterling - disconnection. Ride 1/2 way across the city square, disconnection, Log in 3 times, disconnection after a couple of seconds. Log in move about 10 steps, disconnection.
  • Blenfjorn -

Quote from NaturalSelection: “you need get a girlfriend or a job.... ” You need to get some clothing.
  • Darkalex -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread Alliance Point Sharing.

Like (Post)
    With the upcoming event season, we'll be introducing alliance season point sharing. All season points generated will be partially shared with all alliance members. You trade risk (smaller alliances) for rewards (more season points directly for your…
  • Darkalex -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    With the upcoming standalone season, we will introduce Disarray, a Zerg Debuff mechanic. The idea here is to create a trade-off for bringing massive amounts of players. This way we want to encourage players to have more fights with smaller and better…
  • NaturalSelection -

Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from Raithe: “... It did not cost silver go out and fame farm previous to respec point. ” Previous to respec - you had to go out and fame farm your non-maxed (not 100/100) set all the way from 0, from scratch.…
  • Vindrax -

Replied to the thread UK player Looking at guilds.

Check us out... I think we might be exactly what you're looking for based on your description: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…-MAKE-ALBION-GREAT-AGAIN/ We're a real life comes first time of guild run by veteran players that have been playing since…
  • Wukom -

Liked Smu’s post in the thread Не сносится постройка на острове..

Like (Post)
    Нажимаю кнопку снести. Таймер начинает тикать, анимация процесса сноса идет, но письмо не приходит. Когда таймер доходит до нуля, то…
  • Wukom -

Replied to the thread Не сносится постройка на острове..

• TehGate -

Replied to the thread Stuck at 1% on main loading screen.

• Arekir -

Replied to the thread ayuda con los trabajadores.

Estas seguro de que el tier de trabajador corresponde al tier del libro?
  • Lulak -

Posted the thread Nach einer längeren Pause suche ich nun wieder eine Gilde.

Thread
    Hey wie bereits im Titel gelesen suche ich eine Gilde, dabei ist es mir recht egal wie klein/groß die Gilde ist Hauptsache die ist Aktiv. Zu meiner Person: Ich bin der Christian bin 21 Jahre Jung und spiele Albion seit knapp 400 Stunden. Meine ersten…
  • Zhuj -

Replied to the thread Tablets für Albion online.

Bin auch gerade auf der suche nach einem günstigen Tablet. Momentan Spiele ich es auf dem Handy (Ohne Probleme!) Hab mir heute ein günstiges Tablet gekauft aber leider war dies nicht ausreichend... Kommt wieder zum Verkäufer zurück. Nun versuche ich…
  • Robinhoodrs -

Replied to the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Quote from Guilefulwolf: “This feature looks good but it would not stop huge alliances of capping a zone to stop enemies to get in. Wouldnt it be much easier to just limit the max. amount of player of the same alliance per map? something like 100 would…