Recent Activities

• Kopetcam -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

• legrant -

Ну хоть одно радует, рано или поздно цири сожрут каждую гильдию своего альянса полностью или частично.
  • legrant -

Ну и да я пришел файтить и фармить пвп фейм, а не бегать и звать на помощь потому что моя гильдия ни на что не способная а сочные локи надо ибо к тебе в гильдию никто не пойдет.
  • Erushnak -

Replied to the thread Skill Descriptions on Mobile.

Quote from Midgard: “I believe is a bug on mobile since the recent patch. Devs are aware and it will be fixed. ” Thank you so much for the confirmation.
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread Dagger still needs balance..

Quote from Acoustic: “Yeah that's all fine and dandy if you completely ignore cooldowns, which Deadly Swipe has much lower DPS than Sunder Armor. The entire point of Deadly Swipe was to give daggers mobility. They're daggers. They're supposed to be…
  • legrant -

Quote from Vasa1: “Quote from legrant: “Тут такой вопросик: на реклайме мы пошли давать файт POEST(белки, хамера, зиро поинт) кхм дизарей был явно больше чем у…
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

Quote from SkylighterHK: “Quote from BackOFF: “2. Cool. So you should not travel there and anyone wont have a possibility to kill you on yours way to a dungeon. 3. cool. And you can leveling just in the town via a free fame from trading. LOL... Do…
  • Neef -

Now follows Seldom.

Follow
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread Fire staff changes when?.

Quote from ViniColen: “Yes, i agree. Fire staffs are so underpowered. But there is one thing that piss me off, a lot. You cant win with the normal fire staff against any reflect skill. Its 'E" is so predictable. It should gain invunerability to…
  • Neef -

Now follows Mytherceria.

Follow
  • Neef -

Now follows Eltharyon.

Follow
  • Neef -

Now follows Korn.

Follow
  • Neef -

Now follows Retroman.

Follow
  • Neef -

Liked blappo’s post in the thread The 1 E Weapon System And Why It Needs To Change.

Like (Post)
    I think the basic solution would be options on the same E that make it better at specific things, Like a Damnation staff - useful in big fights reducing resistances useless in 5V5 so a 5v5 E option would be reduce cast time 1.5 seconds, and…
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread A couple of questions for you nice people..

Quote from Draedark: “A couple of questions for you folks. We got this axe off of some gankers in the Albion Roads last night and I just noticed the name of it this morning as I went about re-organizing my storage. 1. Who is Khor? 2. Does he/she still…
  • Yiotoo -

Replied to the thread Gathering Gear needs to be looked at once again..

What I would change in gathering gear: 1.Put the skill "Courier" on boots. to allow to carry more things, all the battle boots have that, but not the gathering. 2.Change skills that put in combat. Some skills on put you in battle, make it bad to…
  • Jean_Helius -

Liked CigNus’s post in the thread still too much rats in corrupteds... a simple solution..

Like (Post)
    You could also... stop trying to force everyone into your playstyle as well. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ People like CD's for the pve/fame/convenience and fairness of 1v1 divers (invaders)
  • Jean_Helius -

Liked Hostility’s post in the thread still too much rats in corrupteds... a simple solution..

Like (Post)
    Then you will get people that invade you to just run from you and harass you on the boss/lock you inside the dungeon forever until you accept the infamy loss and break the crystals.
  • wilfried1992 -

Replied to the thread Les héritiers d'avalon.

bonjour tu recherche un guilde FR on fait PVE/PVP on est basé à bridgewatch l'utilisation de discord est recommandé discord.gg/gdD5WmS