Recent Activities

• Valon001 -

Replied to the thread The Zerg to slay the Queen Update.

this game is dead for me now with this update. I am in a small Guild and we dont get a hideout. Blackzone is Full auf ganking groups with 10+ people all timezones. So i am out. Good bye
  • Almarr -

Posted the thread CHAT COLOR.

Thread
    Alliances are SUPER important in this game, but the people in my alliance are reluctant to talk to each other because they complain they cannot SEE the chat in that terrible dim purple color. We need the ability to change chat colors!!! Or at the very…
  • Shawesome -

Replied to the thread Fully grown swiftclaw cubs return as swiftclaw cubs again.

Hey, this bug is already known. The devs are already working on a solution.
  • sandstorm22 -

Replied to the thread Most efficient way to play..

Quote from Shawesome: “Welcome to AO, your thoughts about a second character are nearly right BUT to get the most out of it you need to get premium status for the second aswell. A character with premium subscription will get 20 learning points per…
  • AdamSmith -

Replied to the thread Piddle Predictions - The Future of Albion.

Quote from Skarvah: “Quote from AdamSmith: “Imagine a person is being punished (removed topic, removed the place of the topic and attacked by zvz fans) just because his opinions. Its like medieval era right? ” Constructive comments are always…
  • iRawr -

Replied to the thread Royal Cowls enchantment IP is not correct..

• If it’s constructive criticism leave it here. But a lot of the shit being posted is just a child like tantrum and should be swiftly moved to rants. If you can’t post like an adult you shouldn’t be treated as one.
  • Hi, so the main struggle I have noticed on our members and alliance after placing and having the hideout on the Outlands, trying to centralize more from them and not from royal cities, is the fact the Personal Islands are making it a daunting task to…
  • Quote from Midgard: “Eh? My statement refers to the likes of you! You shitpost everywhere like a spoilt child. And stop stalking me. Your infatuation is creepy and you’re not my type. ” hahaha so what you were thinking , you could talk shit and…
  • Shawesome -

Replied to the thread Most efficient way to play..

Welcome to AO, your thoughts about a second character are nearly right BUT to get the most out of it you need to get premium status for the second aswell. A character with premium subscription will get 20 learning points per day. On your main you could…
  • AdamSmith -

Replied to the thread The Zerg to slay the Queen Update.

Quote from Sas3bg: “pff this what i am trying to say ! Small guilds cannot survive in current state hideoutsa re good and create content, but huge allies just walk over and deestroy them for fun. We need hideouts - hide ! we need better system for…
  • mihkelle -

Posted the thread Suggestions for improvement.

Thread
    Hi! I have been playing since the Beta. We are a small group of people (7 at the moment) and we are not so much interested in PvP. We love the game, though. Thank you for your effort Here are my suggestions for improvement: 1. create a story line with…
  • kolucha -

Replied to the thread баг с животными на пастбище.

видимо фикс коснулся только пастбищ, без клеток. собственно питомник я не проверял.
  • DaLi -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread [22. January 2020] Queen Hotfix #2.

Like (Post)
    Queen Hotfix #2 Today's hotfix is split into an immediate server-side hotfix and a delayed client-side hotfix. As with yesterday's hotfix, the client for today's will be rolled out some time after daily maintenance. The versions are compatible with each
  • ArthurV -

Replied to the thread Windows 7 Users: Feedback Collection.

Quote from xGunner: “unknown.png ” use launch_albion_online.exe
  • xGunner -

Replied to the thread Windows 7 Users: Feedback Collection.

at the first moment seems to work in the market for me, i want see in big scale zvz, but already helps a lot
  • AveNkg -

Replied to the thread Проблемы в банке и аукционе..

Так вот же, чуть ниже, такая же проблема Дисконект при входе в аукцион\банк У всех у кого Вин7. Ждём у море погоды.
  • likeso -

Posted the thread бу.

Thread
    Щас бы ради этой игры свою любимую ОС менять
  • Tallju -

Liked SuperSteve’s post in the thread Unnecessary notification when raising animals on personal island..

Like (Post)
    This occurs for animals that produce materials other than just young. For example, cows and sheep which produce milk. When attempting to collect the fully grown animal, there is a notification pop-up something like, "..by doing this you will lose all…