Recent Activities

• Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread imo, this game is WAY TOO GRINDY.

• NdwZ -

Replied to the thread Młodociana w stażu szuka gildii :').

A i jeszcze jedno... Polskie comunnity na forum/chacie to typowe rakowisko jest więc radzę się nie przejmować tym co ludzie piszą i potraktować ich solidną dawką złotego deszczu ;) Żeby było śmieszniej to nawet największe forumowe/chatowe trole jeśli…
  • miifi -

Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from miifi: “you guys can keep clowning on my post. reality of the situation, you wouldn't dare say the same shit to my face, even if we lived in the same city matter of fact, imma take on both you cucks, at the same time,…
  • Piddle -

Quote from ImaDoki: “Quote from miifi: “you guys can keep clowning on my post. reality of the situation, you wouldn't dare say the same shit to my face, even if we lived in the same city matter of fact, imma take on both you cucks, at the same time,…
  • MMOs have have a natural tendency towards breeding bigger and bigger groups of people who coordinate to basically dominate the game, what is usually called hand-holding. This makes perfect sense if you think that, all things equal, two people beat one,…
  • yiconomics -

Replied to the thread Alliance Restrictions Test: Findings and Next Steps.

Look at ARCH alliance, over 11,000 members and 17 territories. I think devs should make the FAME nerf at least 25% for each alliance over 5k members.
  • sandstorm22 -

Replied to the thread Has Royal continent gotten to crowded?.

Quote from Georg51: “Quote from sandstorm22: “Quote from Spook: “From what i've personally noted, it seems like most players are packed into yellow zones. So i imagine it either means that there is lack of incentive to progress further, Or people…
  • Sat1re -

Posted the thread Bug no chat.

Thread
    Minha net caiu, desde quando voltou não consigo escrever no chat da ally/guild/grupo.forum.albiononline.com/index.p…dd33715b4beebc66b57dfbc66
  • ImaDoki -

Quote from miifi: “you guys can keep clowning on my post. reality of the situation, you wouldn't dare say the same shit to my face, even if we lived in the same city matter of fact, imma take on both you cucks, at the same time, how bout dat? (New…
  • Bump.
  • CivilWars -

Replied to the thread ZonedOut | ENG | NA/EU.

Banger fights every day. Come join the fun.
  • Domknit -

Replied to the thread [SURF] Tidal is Recruiting ZvZ Players!.

• miifi -

you guys can keep clowning on my post. reality of the situation, you wouldn't dare say the same shit to my face, even if we lived in the same city matter of fact, imma take on both you cucks, at the same time, how bout dat? (New York)
  • ImaDoki -

Quote from miifi: “Quote from Owlsane: “Imagine being so salty about grinding in a game and when people calls out the pathetic weak mentality he answer with a "ShUt Up U bEtA mAlE" Ur unemployed? So that means you have plenny of time to go bulk your…
  • MakalisAO -

Posted the thread crystal lvl 3 - elevate vs death n taxes..

Thread
  • Owlxzie -

Replied to the thread Everything.

Kanki sen hangi guilddensin? Rc mi? Öyleyse durumu farklı anlamışsın. Saksoyu siz daha iyi biliyorsunuz diye biliyorum ben. Quote from Kuregen: “Yani kafalarına göre takılıp oyun oynamak varken hasedinden çatlayıp krizlere giren, sürekli bi…
  • miifi -

Quote from Owlsane: “Imagine being so salty about grinding in a game and when people calls out the pathetic weak mentality he answer with a "ShUt Up U bEtA mAlE" Ur unemployed? So that means you have plenny of time to go bulk your mind and dedicate…
  • MMOs have have a natural tendency towards breeding bigger and bigger groups of people who coordinate to basically dominate the game, what is usually called hand-holding. This makes perfect sense if you think that, all things equal, two people beat one,…