Recent Activities

• bump
  • Beyolf -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Albion is dead?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hadees19: “With the new asia server, our server will be empty. =( end of albion ” Stop with this "the end is nigh" nonsense.
  • Beyolf -

Liked keyfouyr’s post in the thread Albion is dead?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hadees19: “With the new asia server, our server will be empty. =( end of albion ” The game is not dead. Players in Asian time zones are simply making space for players who remain on the server. Economic deflation btw.
  • ProfessorZee -

Replied to the thread Name Reservation.

Quote from Earthed: “Hi there! Just wondering in terms of name reservation for the new Asia server, to reserve a name am I required to already have the name on the US Server or can I Create a completely new name and reserve that one? For example my…
  • Mabruck -

Replied to the thread Twitch drops wont progress.

Hey there, did you make sure that you are not watching more than one stream at the same time? Otherwise the progress will not be counted. Cheers
  • Neesh -

Liked Shadowbrick’s post in the thread Founder Pack Question.

Like (Post)
    The existing name tags on the West server won't be available on the East server, just like the new name tags included in the Albion East Founder Packs won't be usable on the West server. So there shouldn't be an issue.
  • Noreaga -

Replied to the thread Albion is dead?.

agreed, the four horsemen are not riding the horizon. Its a money grab, it would not make much sense to ruin your established revenue stream. They had to run the numbers before they dropped hundreds of thousands of dollars coming up with a unique and…
  • Deathskills -

Liked Ko557’s post in the thread Beyond the Veil Patch #3 - Dev Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Normally: “Really need something like "A" (attack move) button like LoL and dota; or "tab" to fast target ” press space bar
  • JobsonRobson -

Posted the thread como entro em contato com o suporte do game?.

Thread
    ontem tava gankando do lado de morgana, dai matei o cara e ele voltou pra me chamar de macaco mane :whistling: tinha que ser um hermano
  • JobsonRobson -

Liked ROYHACK’s post in the thread Ban.

Like (Post)
    Quote from LordHKll: “Ola Albion . Tomei ban em uma conta minha a um tempo ja ! sendo Sincero, foi por vender prata .. Mas me arrependo muito doq fiz pois parei de jogar por um tempo e achei q nau voltaria pro jogo mais e queria saber se nau seria…
  • DoomRawrus -

Replied to the thread Name Reservation.

From what I understand with how the name reservation works, it will look at the names of all the characters your Account has saved on the West server and reserve those names for the East server if that account has a East Founder's pack attached to it. …
  • Equart -

Replied to the thread Solo PvP Pair Daggers/Swords.

Replied to the thread Battle Bracers E damage range broken....

• Beyolf -

Replied to the thread Dual Swords horribly overtuned.

Quote from Quagga: “only 1 weapon of this whole list is a counter to dual sword, it is 1h arcane. soldier helmet, any armor, any offhand, any boots, any cape. purge his boots and kite, soldier helmet his E and blink out gg ez ” could argue that…
  • Quagga -

Quote from Beyolf: “Quote from Captainrussia: “Can't say I figured a way to counter Dual Swords yet, maybe time to go run some more CDs. ” Let me give you few suggestions: frost staff/mistcaller + hunter hood + Jacket of Mistwalker + heavy…
  • Shadowbrick -

Replied to the thread Notice East test server is online but can not join it..

The Albion East test server is currently not available publicly. As another thread about the same topic already exists (see here), I'll close this one.
  • GoblinzzSlayer -

Replied to the thread Can't access Test Server on Albion East.

I bought the crystal pack also cant seem to log in , it says i didnt purchase the founder pack but i actually did
  • Beyolf -

Quote from Captainrussia: “Can't say I figured a way to counter Dual Swords yet, maybe time to go run some more CDs. ” Let me give you few suggestions: frost staff/mistcaller + hunter hood + Jacket of Mistwalker + heavy boots chillhowl/mistcaller +…