Recent Activities

• Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Kaleo’s post in the thread Albion Online Abbreviations, Acronyms & List of Game Commands.

Like (Post)
    ty very much they keep talking about gd and it wasn't on here, thanks for explaining
  • F09NIX -

Replied to the thread Вопросы к администрации проекта Albion..

Здравствуйте, так вышло что я ошибся в названии гильдии при её создании. Можно ли изменить его после создания? (Название сейчас Holy Russian Emire должно было быть Holy Russian Empire)
  • F09NIX -

Posted the thread Изменение названия гильдии.

Thread
    Здравствуйте, так вышло что я ошибся в названии гильдии при её создании. Можно ли изменить его после создания? (Название сейчас Holy Russian Emire должно было быть Holy Russian Empire)
  • UsernameTaken -

Replied to the thread Faction bonus lost.

Quote from Amoebius76: “Hey there, does that happen when you always enter a Morgana Dungeon? Does it happen in other mob factions' dungeons? I can not really reproduce it, the buff and the icon stays for me in Morgana Dungeons. ” This is still an…
  • MrDaS -

Replied to the thread [28. July 2021] Call to Arms Patch 9.

Quote from Coferosa: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ - Spinning Blades (Dual Swords): - Jump End Position now offset by 3 meters. (This means the max range covers less distance for the caster, but also makes it easier to hit enemies without getting too…
  • MrDaS -

Liked Coferosa’s post in the thread [28. July 2021] Call to Arms Patch 9.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ - Spinning Blades (Dual Swords): - Jump End Position now offset by 3 meters. (This means the max range covers less distance for the caster, but also makes it easier to hit enemies without getting too close, making the cast…
  • Dexz -

Posted the thread Can't use home after invading and dieing.

Thread
    Basically the title, after I invade a corrupted dungeon and die I can't use home. If I die in my own dungeon I can use it. Please fix tnx
  • Dr.Zoster -

Replied to the thread Is Corrupted Dungeons.

• Harika -

Liked NeverForgetEsco’s post in the thread Standtime stat.

Like (Post)
    Hi Reading the last patch I noticed some changes to Rending Rage (3rd Axes Q) and wanted to make some dps calculations against the 2nd Q from axes, the thing is that the Standtime isn't registered anywhere, ingame tooltip, albion2d or the (mostly dead)…
  • DickieA -

Replied to the thread [D0J0] Glizz Kebab Is Now Recruiting! Variety Guild.

• Coferosa -

Quote from PrintsKaspian: “ - Spinning Blades (Dual Swords): - Jump End Position now offset by 3 meters. (This means the max range covers less distance for the caster, but also makes it easier to hit enemies without getting too close, making the cast…
  • Harika -

Posted the thread Marketplace (Mail) Notification Improvements - More.

Thread
    Thank you for the updates on Marketplace. Since you have a dev that has brushed off their mail skills, give them a bit more work please. Suggestions to make it even better: -Add a categorization to all types of mail. It looks like this feature was…
  • Throatcutter -

Posted the thread Kingmaker change fail.

Thread
    New kingmaker change, updating the hitbox feels exactly the same as before, maybe worse, it feels like instead of making the hitbox larger, you made the hitbox for the knockup smaller, to give less false hits.
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Blenfjorn’s post in the thread Don't AFK while factioned in high gear..

Like (Post)
    I will be the first to admit this was super cheese. But still funny. Guy in full 8.3 set went afk while factioned in Yellow Zone. He soon learns the following equation: Factioned + AFK = 1%. youtu.be/XDDMrbUouaM
  • PaladinJavier -

Posted the thread New fire staff Q... Sbi at it again..

Thread
    ... congratulations Sbi. A broken spamming ability "cause no one play fire staff" coming to the Game. :thumbdown:
  • MrDaS -

Clarent Blade E slow and bleeding is not working on Mobs and Bosses in general, axes bleeding and others weps DOTS can be aplied on mobs but not this new E. Can explain if this is an issue or the E dots full charge only works against players???
  • GoDAriel -

No permite el acceso ya que no está el parche en play store. No pienso regalar días de mi premium por un error de ustedes al no verificar que el parche esté disponible en todas las plataformas. It does not allow access since the patch is not in the play
  • MrDaS -

Replied to the thread Known Issues: Call to Arms Patch 9.

Clarent Blade E slow and bleeding is not working on Mobs and Bosses in general, axes bleeding and others weps DOTS can be aplied on mobs but not this new E. Can explain if this is an issue or the E dots full charge only works against players???
  • Coferosa -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread [28. July 2021] Call to Arms Patch 9.

Like (Post)
    Call to Arms Patch 9 - Version 18.090.1 - July 28, 2021 General Corrupted Dungeon Changes - The Shrine at the dungeon start (registering for PvP) must now be activated within 45 seconds of entering the dungeon - All Cooldowns (including capes) are now…