Recent Activities

• T4tuM4n -

Replied to the thread Uma duvida como vara de pesca.

Isso ja nao eh mais verdade.. como fazer a varinha agora? grato
  • Roccandil -

Liked PipVader’s post in the thread Zoning under attack.

Like (Post)
    That's the dumbest mechanic ever, I use this because its for evading and escape, so your telling me no its to cause u to have to fight.
  • Roccandil -

Liked PipVader’s post in the thread Zoning under attack.

Like (Post)
    I was on a pest lizard but ive gotten hit before and spewed but this time it caused me to be in combat. If I use the lizards E then yes I get put into combat but Ive never had this happen with the passive and its bullshit that I had to lose a lot of shit…
  • Roccandil -

Liked Snippa’s post in the thread Black Zone Gathering in Queen needs a tweak..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Neef: “Guys use your brains, They want guilds to LIVE in the blackzone, You need t2 and t3 mats to refine anything else higher up, They put t2 and t3 in the blackzone so guilds wouldnt need to go to the blue zones…
  • Roccandil -

Replied to the thread Black Zone Gathering in Queen needs a tweak..

Quote from Snippa: “Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Neef: “Guys use your brains, They want guilds to LIVE in the blackzone, You need t2 and t3 mats to refine anything else higher up, They put t2 and t3 in the blackzone so guilds wouldnt need to…
  • Naipache -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Я всё это написал пару страниц назад, всё что можно сделать в данный момент со стороны скваков это увеличивать скорость дотекания,…
  • NemNem -

Replied to the thread AUSTRALIAN & NZ/OCE - LYMHURST - DINGO UNCHAINED.

AUSTRALIAN & NZ/OCE - LYMHURST - DINGO UNCHAINED Dingo Unchained wants you! If you’re Australian or running on Oceania time and Lymhurst is your jam then hit us up. We’re a chill crew who are always down for shenanigans. Like most guilds we’re a…
  • Zorke -

Replied to the thread Public hideout with crafting stations at Arthurs rest.

Quote from Skarvah: “Quote from Zorke: “I would rather not support anyone who supports large scale ZvZ. Near all small guild have been wiped by the large alliances and large guilds. I shouldnt have to be taxed and forced to use your blackzone hideout…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread SOLO: PVP, Gathering, Economy and everything in between.

How to solo LVL up plate (fast too!) so that you can have higher tier and be accepted to whatever group PVE or ZvZ content: youtube.com/watch?v=al28ajRAHTA
  • Quote from Psycha: “SBI wont wake up for small scale guilds or players because they get most of their players and money from huge alliances.. It's like with this update, people either want you to pay and bow down to them to do anything in BZ or they…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Hideouts.

Quote from Zorke: “The fact so many people are saying small guild means 50 players or one full party is absolutely insane. I know guilds in this game that have 300 players but can only pull 20-40 players for ZvZ events. ” Note - I did not say…