Recent Activities

• Tabor -

Replied to the thread Nerf frost shot ?.

Mace and tomb have CC yes but inevitably have to approach you to do damage. Also their CC can be negated by various things such as dodge roll and cleric robe/cowl to allow damage trades back. Frost also had to eventually spam Q in place with again allows…
  • Makiavelles -

What's wrong with that? If I meet one of the classes you mention, I go into battle with a smile on my face. If I meet an archer in a duel, I can get naked, it will save me time because I don't even try anymore... The big criticism I can make is the…
  • If we're on the topic of magic shock then Witchwork + HoJ + Pog log is a good combo, which leaves the arcane in a position where Enigmatic can be interrupted. Or you could just have that one nuts crossbow guy who lands a kill every time his scholar robe…
  • Tabor -

Liked Hattenhair’s post in the thread Nerf frost shot ?.

Like (Post)
    Frost shot is fine in my book, it's annoying, sure, but it doesn't interrupt my spellcasting every 5 goddamn seconds. If multishot rework was the one to tip the scales over, it should be targeted instead of the frost shot. I've been discussing how to…
  • Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread When is the best time to place a hideout?.

Quote from Neesh: “If primetime is 00 UTC, you can place it between 00 and 04 UTC. If you want to play it safe, avoid castle timers and maybe place it at 4 UTC, since it's kid of late for some NA players lol. ” Thanks! I think this is exactly what I…
  • The_Support_God -

well there is one shot builds there are kite builds and brawler builds then there was 1h Mace and tombhammer i dont see how is a bow (warbow/badon) build diffrent from tomb hammer/ 1h mace/ frost those weapons have mobility and hard CC and all 3…
  • Fusionbomb -

Liked Neesh’s post in the thread When is the best time to place a hideout?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fusionbomb: “If the zone's primetime is 0:00 UTC, when is the most practical time to place it? I'm under the impression that if you place it at 23:59, you'll have to defend it for 20 minutes today, and 20 minutes tomorrow. Is there a…
  • Makiavelles -

Ok and so if you don't play a weapon without a close gap, you'll be able to hit him once or twice using your boots at 30sec+ delay and then you die and it doesn't bother you, is that normal? long live balancing. And no ALBION is not only full of…
  • Malkalma -

Replied to the thread PvE You just killed HCEs.

Quote from combosd: “Quote from DeadlyWipe: “Quote from combosd: “so adjust to the changes and find different strats or stop playing hce ” Oh yeah little child, I agree 100% with you.Instead of fixing your shitty job, lets stop doing the…
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Rework HALBERD.

Sorry for the late reply but here are some suggestions i have for Reworking Halberd Testing status 700/700 weapon with T8 E damage 640 cooldown 15 secs Special effect - near useless closest comparison carrion caller E damage 560 flat with 470…
  • Didinta -

Replied to the thread WEST ARMY YENİ DOSTLAR ARIYOR !.

alımlarımız devam etmektedir. https://discord.com/invite/8krDdJhvqy
  • Jean_Helius -

Liked Catandcoffee’s post in the thread Nature staves are underpowered.

Like (Post)
    @Jean_Helius Hey Albion Nature fighter My Wild is 100 1 hand Nature 90 Great Nature 76 Durid 80 Blight Staff 100 Rampant 60 Iron Root 60 Even Nature get a lot nerf ,But i still keep on my Nature fighting way. Holy i have build up also fallen is 50 an…
  • RenKatal -

Liked nikarsena’s post in the thread User Interface Sort/Stack buttons.

Like (Post)
    There is no reason to have moved those down there, the new buttons should be in the new spot not vice-versa also considering stack and sort will be used 10x more than loadouts and appearance and are much larger than the buttons that will be getting…
  • mrp3bbles -

Now follows Derizo.

Follow
  • Catandcoffee -

Liked Hattenhair’s post in the thread Nature staves are underpowered.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DirtySentinel: “Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't holy similarly situated? Most of the W's go without use save for (2?), they do have more flexibility on Q, but they also have a handful of weapons in the tree that see NO use. ” Holy recap: Q1
  • Catandcoffee -

Liked Morovil’s post in the thread Nature staves are underpowered.

Like (Post)
    Compared to any other healing staves, they simply are not on the same level as them. ;(
  • RostamTheGreat -

Replied to the thread PvE Buff solo dungeons they're complete trash even with 8.3 satchel.

Quote from JayCBeastN: “I mean come on bro, you earn like 90k fame and 100k silver per dungeon 8.1 map with 8.3 satchel. Thats like 300k fame per hour. You get that off one or two open world mobs in a second and thats even just as safe. Ive escaped…